Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie of newcastle  (Read 5590 times)

Milfpussy

External Link/Members Only

I've wanted to go see sophie for a long time so I'm just wondering if anyone has been to see her recently?
All feedback is much appreciated.

Offline OscarC

Last I heard she was taking some time off due to family issues. Not sure if this is still the case. Haven't seen her for about 3 or 4 years now, but she always gave a fantastic service. Lovely comfortable apartment as well.

Edit:- I have just read her blog on her website & it says she is back working.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:04:40 pm by OscarC »

Offline Makum_99

Seen her about 2 years ago, very good. She it a fit MILF TYPE, good looking lass, fab body, fake tits but nice feel and shape etc. Did a good toy show etc would recommend, nice and chatty too

Offline flash1965

Seen her last year, probably around late 40’s but still attractive. Sits you down before anything happens for a chat, lovely women and apartment and does a thing which wills surprise you, but you will enjoy :D

Offline jarrovian

Haha I'll second that, quite a pleasant surprise :)

Offline OscarC

ride4fun

Someone I always wanted to see but have never got around to it.

Milfpussy

You gatta tell me what the surprise is dude.

Offline jarrovian

She likes to play the old trombone :)

Goharley

+1 from me as well!

Offline bronson24

ive always wanted to see her, but her £130ph is too much for me

Offline portable

It's put me off too. Although it depends on her services, but then I've never seen anything about her mentioned anywhere in all these years and no reviews. If she offered a service on par with someone like Brooke Knights I guess I'd see her.

Online ProfessorYaffle

It's put me off too. Although it depends on her services, but then I've never seen anything about her mentioned anywhere in all these years and no reviews. If she offered a service on par with someone like Brooke Knights I guess I'd see her.

She does have 1 review on here, way back on page 13:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22243.0

Offline JohnR82

For the lads that have seen her recently, are her photos a good likeness? Her photos look great and may be worth a visit next time I'm in Newcastle for work.

aberdeen angus

saw sophie recently,give any working girl a run for their money ,fit lass good service,worth every penny in my book

Sako

saw sophie recently,give any working girl a run for their money ,fit lass good service,worth every penny in my book

Is she still as fit and tanned as the photos, whats her face like?

Offline JohnR82

Thanks Aberdeen Angus. What is she like facially I'm a sucker for a pretty faced milf. Cheers J

aberdeen angus

probably fair to say her face was her worst asset shes not ugly thats for sure,and sure as hell provides a service that is 5star gold plated in luxury surroundings,worth every penny at 130