Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MayaSmith - Derby Hotel Incall  (Read 3157 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's Saturday morning and normally I'd be stroking the ball down the fairway, but as I've had a great punting start to 2016, and getting the horn after all the naughty discussions on uke, I decided I'd rather to be stroking a nice piece of ass instead.

So I'm checking my hotlist and am looking for something quick and not too rich. Maya's profile looks good and at £60/half hour I thought that will do nicely. Made the call and got straight through, told her I'd be there in an hour or so. Quick shower and scrub and I'm off. Traffic was heavy so got there 15 minutes later than planned but not problem.

Into the hotel past reception and up to the room. Maya appears from behind the door. Her profile says she 5'7", so not much smaller than me, so I was expecting to be looking ahead or up if she was in heels. Instead I'm looking down: She's no bigger than 5'3", very petite, size 6, in a dressing gown over a nice pink bikini in her bare feet. Not much make up at all, but she didn't really need it. She's rather cute, with a sweet smile and a lovely sexy accent, so all in all a good start.

She asked me how long I wanted and as the gown slipped open I caught a glimpse of the goods and quickly decided that the half hour quickie needed an upgrade to an hour for an extra forty notes, so I paid her £100.

As she slipped off the gown the reality of what a great little body this girl has became obvious. She's lithe, and indeed possesses one of the finest litte arses I've ever had the pleasure of seeing let alone devouring. Those of you who've seen Mia Sweety will know when I say she has similar proportion, with the exception of a much nicer set of tits. Maya's are quite small, but firm and pert. Her gallery pics are an accurate reflection of what you get. Little or no touching up has been done to her face or body, which is both rare and a real bonus.

Her lovely pale skin is silky smooth and lovely to touch. She's not a DFK enthusiast. Her kissing is light with an occasional dart of the tongue but this improved during the meet.

We started off with me giving her body the once over, starting at the top and working my way down removing the top to see a lovely pert pair of small breast with smallish but responsive nipples.

As I moved further down I slipped my hand into her pants and slid them aside to reveal a lovely plumpish shaven tasty little pussy. She laid back as I licked her, she held my head gently caressing it as I sucked gently on her little clit. She doesn't like fingers, so I couldn't get to her g spot, but gently rubbed her arse as I licked and she seemed to enjoy it. Onto the bed we went into 69, my fave and she was doing nice things to my cock and balls with her hands and mouth.

She told me it was my turn. I lay back and she kissed me moving down my chest and nipples. She caressed and licked my balls and then took me in her mouth while fondling my nuts. This was rather nice and I had to stop her after a few minutes. It was too good and she smiled and asked if it was time for condom. Yes please!

She slipped it on then climbed on and felt lovely and tight and then proceeded to grind and sway, then brought her knees up and squatted and leant forward for a kiss, then licked my nipples. This was eerily a very similar way to how Nadia does it, and I really enjoyed her, so this was very good.

As she rode she started to kiss a bit more passionately, so seemed to be enjoying the ride. She eventually started to tire, so asked if we could change and I could do some work instead, so she rolled into mish and I slipped my hand under her pert arse and lifted so I could get in deep. That worked very well. I could feel her pussy clench tightly as I delved deep inside. I had to ease off after a while it was almost too good.

Into doggy and a lovely view of that ass while again she reached below to the nuts. I then moved her off the bed into standing doggy, then flipped her over onto her back legs over my shoulders. She's so petite you can lift and flip her very easily which I really enjoyed doing.

I dropped down to give her some more oral and then as time was running down she offered to finish me off in her mouth. Her technique was really good, gentle hands over cock and balls, licking, sucking, spitting and dribbling over my cock. She tried taking all of me but didn't quite manage but a valiant effort nevertheless and I came in her mouth. She took it all, then disappeared to the bathroom to dispose of it. I offered to take it from her mouth but she wasn't keen.

She returned and cosied up next to me and I kissed and caressed that lovely body while we chatted and cuddled. She's got a lovely personality. So cute and friendly. She tends to rely on regulars but that seems to keep her pretty busy. She's got a new flat as of next week, and I'll definitely be paying her a visit there.

She hasn't got any recent reviews till this one but they all reflect the experience I had. A cute sexy petite little babe who gave exceptionally good service with a smile.

As stated she reminds me in a few ways of 2 very good girls, Mia and Nadia, so it's yet another positive and unreserved recommendation from the golf nutter. Oh well I'll be on the golf course tomorrow!

TheNewSeeker

Awesome GN, thanks for an informative review. A pretty good drive with your wood, hey   :cool:

Nice to see Maya back in Derby. I'm torn since Maya is my favourite type of petite cutsie babe, and has lovely little tits, but Mia Sweety, less cute (but cute enough) snogs for Hungary. Might have to pop back though for that cute arse, its been a while since my (unreviewed) visit 15 months ago.

Have we resolved yet whether Maya is Hungarian or Romanian?

Gregorysboy

Nice to see you boomed one straight down the narrow fairway with your Big Bertha!

I've often wondered about this cutey but always held back suspecting a Romanian level of service. Will now reinstate onto the HL.

Do you know if she is returning to D****y Court?

Cic

GolfNut

Awesome GN, thanks for an informative review. A pretty good drive with your wood, hey   :cool:

Nice to see Maya back in Derby. I'm torn since Maya is my favourite type of petite cutsie babe, and has lovely little tits, but Mia Sweety, less cute (but cute enough) snogs for Hungary. Might have to pop back though for that cute arse, its been a while since my (unreviewed) visit 15 months ago.

Have we resolved yet whether Maya is Hungarian or Romanian?

Thanks TNS. The wood certainly got well used indeed, but it needed the extra stiff shaft today :D

I agree, Mia is more accommodating, but she's older, and less fit but does have a great arse.
Maya is young, cute (not stunning), but does have some minor restrictions. Her body seals it for me though.

I'd happily spend time with either of them, although I'd probably go back to Maya before Mia.

Both are enthusiastic and friendly. I actually found Maya to be more considerate and touchy feely. She certainly gave my balls a lot of attention, and her moves were exceptional.

She told me she is Hungarian from Budapest, but I believe I've seen someone say she admitted to being Romanian.

So it's a moot point for me as I judge on what I've seen and I did enjoy her plenty enough to go back again.

GolfNut

Nice to see you boomed one straight down the narrow fairway with your Big Bertha!

I've often wondered about this cutey but always held back suspecting a Romanian level of service. Will now reinstate onto the HL.

Do you know if she is returning to D****y Court?

Cic

The Golf innuendo's are coming thick and fast, and yes I did get a "Hole in One" :D

Sorry I didn't get her new address. It's off the Uttoxeter road somewhere is about as much as I got.  :hi:

TheNewSeeker

Both are enthusiastic and friendly. I actually found Maya to be more considerate and touchy feely. She certainly gave my balls a lot of attention, and her moves were exceptional.

Hmm, I'm gonna have to do her again. Must remember to shave balls  :rolleyes:

So it's a moot point for me as I judge on what I've seen and I did enjoy her plenty enough to go back again.

Agree. And there's enough 'data' on them both for the EE-wary to get a sense they're not rip-off Rom types.

GolfNut

Hmm, I'm gonna have to do her again. Must remember to shave balls  :rolleyes:

Yep mine were freshly shaved and definitely not odoriferous  :D :D

TheNewSeeker

I was reminded by MOTC's visit to Cluj whilst reporting on Mandy that there is, in fact, a large Hungarian minority in this part of Romania. So perhaps she's Hungarian Romanian  :D

Offline Chezzie John

I met Maya a couple of years ago and liked her and she's always been on my to do again list but like it was said in the review there was no french kissing and this is probably why I've not been back yet. She told me she was Hungarian but as long as she gives a good service I don't care where she's from :)

GolfNut

Hey TNS and Bender, I've found these quotes saying Maya was Rom.

They were in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66287.msg847114;topicseen#msg847114

MayaSmith (External Link/Members Only) doesn't reveal her nationality on her profile, as does not her friend, AnnaHunt (External Link/Members Only). Maya told me that she's a Rom too. I only saw her the once, and that was borderline neutral/positive, mainly because, although a petite cutie, she was not a snogger. That day Dick was in charge of bookings and had failed to check. Anna, however, snogged for her national team. Both had AW FB scores which made a duo a good proposition, but alas, both have now gone 'content only' since April.

Mia Sweety (External Link/Members Only), however, is deffo a Magyar (External Link/Members Only).

:timeout:

MayaSmith confessed to me that she's Romanian, I'm sure she had Hungarian on her profile.

I sure hope she returns soon. :cry:

So maybe she is Romanian after all??

Offline _Bender_

Hey TNS and Bender, I've found these quotes saying Maya was Rom.

They were in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66287.msg847114;topicseen#msg847114

So maybe she is Romanian after all??

Yes ... She is, but a bloody good one  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey thanks, will certainly make an effort to get over to her.

It's nice to read she does owo and cim without charging extra like most girls, I love big tits but when the service is provided to a great standard it would be crazy to miss it.

It's a shame the rest of the EE girls don't read Maya's reviews here and realise providing a great service gets great reviews which attracts more punters, more money...

trebor

A lovely  :wacko: new photo of mayasmith on AW today.

GolfNut

A lovely  :wacko: new photo of mayasmith on AW today.

Yes rather tasty innit! Gonna get me some more of that!  :yahoo:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Those are lovely tits on the new pic !!!

I thought she had small boobs or am I confusing her with Mia sweety not Maya smith ?

GolfNut

Those are lovely tits on the new pic !!!

I thought she had small boobs or am I confusing her with Mia sweety not Maya smith ?

Those of you who've seen Mia Sweety will know when I say she has similar proportion, with the exception of a much nicer set of tits. Maya's are quite small, but firm and pert. Her gallery pics are an accurate reflection of what you get. Little or no touching up has been done to her face or body, which is both rare and a real bonus.

It's all in the review matey. MayaSmith.

Her tits are nicer than Mia's. They are small but very pert as you can see from the pic

External Link/Members Only+

:hi: GN

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I'd see her for those tits alone :)

Offline superam

I've seen Maya, aka Delia quite afew times like afew guys on here, fit bod but that pic does give a slightly exaggerated impression   :)

GolfNut

I've seen Maya, aka Delia quite afew times like afew guys on here, fit bod but that pic does give a slightly exaggerated impression   :)

Now you mention it I agree they may have been enhanced a bit. But they are still pert and firm nevertheless.

GolfNut

Thought I'd add an update to this after a trip up north went pear shaped and so I ended up in Derby with Maya.

My recollection of her body was a bit faint a couple of weeks after my last visit, but today confirms that she is as her pictures. She told me she has put on about 10 kilos but is now much better proportioned though still waif like at less than 8st, being under 7st before. Her tits are definitely a nice handful, if not a little sensitive, but she did enjoy them being sucked and licked.

The services were indeed as describes with the exception of kissing/dfk which was pretty much none existent, more closed mouth peck than kiss.

The sex however is still pretty outstanding, with great CG, squatting, push back doggy, prone, spoons, mish, legs over shoulders, and when she started to really enjoy it she was sucking and licking my ears, nipples and neck, which was rather sensuous.

So I'd still rate her a positive even without the DKF, though I know this might be a deal breaker for a few of you, as Mia excels here.

Still a good plan B today for me though.

GN

Offline Chezzie John

I've noticed cim mouth is now £20 extra :(

Offline _Bender_

I've noticed cim mouth is now £20 extra :(

I spoke to her regarding that. Apparently only for new clients.

SSkUNkY

There is next to no kissing with Maya, her friend AnnaHunt was much better all round, pity she isn't still available.

Offline Knny

There is next to no kissing with Maya, her friend AnnaHunt was much better all round, pity she isn't still available.

Anna used to be in london.  Her aw profile has disappeared now.

TheNewSeeker

Agreed, AnnaHunt was awesome - must have spent half an hour licking her tonsils  :dance:

Maya's reluctance to snog is making me waiver on a return visit.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:37:46 am by TheNewSeeker »