Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty girl  (Read 2112 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnnygunz

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall - £130 OWO CIM
I drove and found paid parking (free after 630) about 2mins away

Girl
Most have said the same thing about her, she's big but not fat, has curves in all the right places. You have to see her to understand.
Arse was massive and firm, and she came with a shinning smile and positive attitude.

Session
Lots of OWO, CIM is included but no idea why i didnt utilise it.
Round 1 consisted of a sloppy BJ, and she's great at these, hardly any hands used and she went deep almost gagging herself, i loved it. Ended it on doggy.
Round 2 started with her getting me hard with her big tits, they were so warm and felt so great. some more OWO and we did some cowgirl, she was very energetic on top.
After some more conversation she said lets go for round 3 which i wasnt expecting, then dropped the bomb, "this time i want to taste you"  :crazy: :wacko: 3 rounds in 60mins was too much to ask for so i didnt manage to give her my last drops. But we did fit some more doggy in.

Ive realised the best punts are when your little mate is swollen after and gasping for breath.  :lol:
I really enjoyed the session and recommend her strongly.

Offline Hertsgent

Ive realised the best punts are when your little mate is swollen after and gasping for breath.  :lol:

I like that definition......quite accurate for Kasia too  :wacko:

Offline RoknRolla

It's got to be said she is great. Quite unstoppable once her engines running.

Offline johnnygunz

Yep, she was up for it almost more than me 😂😂 :lol:

Offline Nk14

Has her price always been 130 or has it recently increased?

Offline shagbambi

Recent increase.  I paid 120.

Offline The_Don

@ op thanks for the review

Has her price always been 130 or has it recently increased?
Recent increase.  I paid 120.

in the last 7 days

with reference to rates:

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

Price: £120 per hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour session at £100

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 04:49:59 am by The_Don »

Offline Nk14

Yeh i thought so cos i saw her last week and gave 120 but didnt check her AW

Offline SamLP

It was £120, tried booking her just after the new year but she was fully booked and could only offer me a 10pm slot which was too late for me. Didn't get to talk to her but got a text immediately after I tried to call. Exchanged a few texts and was impressed by the attitude, although I don't know if it was her or someone else replying.

Offline The_Don

It was £120, tried booking her just after the new year but she was fully booked and could only offer me a 10pm slot which was too late for me. Didn't get to talk to her but got a text immediately after I tried to call. Exchanged a few texts and was impressed by the attitude, although I don't know if it was her or someone else replying.

Had much of the same.

No booking on offer at the time I wanted.

First point of comms, normally via texts then follow up calls. From my bookings with her.

Online lewishamguy

I saw her twice in Sept./Oct 2014 when she was £100/hr. First visit was fine, good comms. But the second time I got the impression she was definitely running a conveyor belt system. Now @ £130/hr. I've zero interest that I'll book her again.

:thumbsdown: