Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New here, reviews to follow  (Read 481 times)

Offline seanire12

Alright gents, new to this site in terms of posting but have been viewing for a long time, thought it was about time i joined and left some reviews also.

Was wondering if anyone knew any good girls in the west end, approx hyndland area.

Below is a list of girls ive met so far and a short review:

EBONY BELLE
External Link/Members Only
Saw here back in June i think it was, first thing in the morning punt so didnt have much scrap on so not as nice looking as i had hoped, very tight and good body. massive tits but a tad more droopy than the photo's show.

ELIZA YATES (AVOID)
Met her in Glasgow last year in West End, very unattractive girl and wish id done my research on her before hand.  Pussy didnt smell great either and as loose as the day is long.  tits are huge though was the only positive.

SCOTTISH SOPHIE
Was my first punt a few years ago, great value and decent looking girl. Keen to see her again when an opportunity arises.

SEXY SUMMER
Seen her 3 times, nice looking girl and lovely ass and body, shame her tits arent great.

XCHESCAX
Met this girl and i know the photos are much to go on so seen it as a risk, went up to flat and it was a disgrace it smelt and was filthy, she was also very unattractive so made my excuses and left...she knew exactly why too and didnt argue it to be fair to her.

CURVY SAVANNAH
Think stiflers mum, big boned but far from fat lady.  great oral and great sex. would definately go back.

MARIA MASSAGE
Brazilian girl, cant find the link to her page, nice body and decent service...nothing more or less, not for you if you like girls with a bit of meat on their bones.

BUSTY MYSTIQUE
Met in city centre hotel 2 years ago, lovely black girl with massive tits, she loved my cock but loved herself more...wouldnt stop looking at herself in the mirror when i was trying to get her on the bed!

Also met a young irish girl a few years ago in Hyndland area quite small and chubby but lovely and a great fuck, cant remember her name but i think shes dissapeared from aw.  shame id love to have seen her again. very enthusiastic.

Believe ive left one or two out, if i can find them ill leave a review also.

Happy punting boys!