Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liza Beauty x (Whitechapel E2)  (Read 4951 times)

6 review(s) for Liza Beauty x (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
Kissing
Hand job
OWO
Tit Job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid and very poor). Liza English is very limited, boarding none at all.

Location: Flat on side road. Mid to Large size, clean usable (front) room, with a double bed and a sofa. Bathroom with real bath and shower attachment (broken), not stocked with toiletries.  Parking zones, Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and pay and display.
Tube = white chapel tube, 5+ min walk

Would I visit again:  NO

Pictures: Are fair. face wise and body wise its her.

The girl: Short to mid blond hair, size 8 - 10  (a little bit of fat), about 5 foot 2". Mid 40s, Fake tits (D cup), big nipples.

Plus + She took a pounding willingly.

Neutral: The sex was ok. OWO (was passable, no eye contact), kissing (was basic no passion) and the hand job and tit wank was poor.

Negative: Liza tried to short me on time and did some clock watching (may be another punter was due). Then started with a little attitude when, I showed her my watch (40 mins in). From this point on, her attitude went down hill. May be because I hadn't cum (at that point in time). I was in and out of the flat, in just under the hour. She played with her laptop several times. Also had bubble gum during OWO (not a nice feeling), until I asked her to remove it (which was an effort due to her lack of english).

The maid comms was random and very poor. She picked up my call and was talking another booking at the same time. Then told me to 'ring her back'. I got the "call me 30 mins before you turn up" (line), "I mite be busy". I've learned not take that as an option, as you can get double booked and bumped.

I will add,
I could hear a man talking in the next room, (I thought it was Sergei). But on the way back from the toilet, it looked like a man dressed up as a woman. Doing a video chat, via a laptop.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:40:07 pm by The_Don »

TSLover96

When I fucked her, it was great. Passionate owo and Great kissing to begin with and I didn't wanna go further and I told her that but in the heat of the moment I started doggying her and came inside her. She told me she's never done bareback before and I believed her and I got myself checked afterwards and I'm still clean :)

Offline Roth

When I fucked her, it was great. Passionate owo and Great kissing to begin with and I didn't wanna go further and I told her that but in the heat of the moment I started doggying her and came inside her. She told me she's never done bareback before and I believed her and I got myself checked afterwards and I'm still clean :)

Really? :unknown: Sounds total bollox to me.   :(

Offline HighlyMotivated

She told me she's never done bareback before and I believed her

Do you speak Hungarian? Because this woman literally does not know a word of English beyond 'yes' 'no' 'how long' and 'doggy'

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:36:22 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

Reason for Ban:

Troll Posting unbelievable Bollocks

Offline Nagilum

Terrible - sorry about the lame punt.  I had a similar experience as you know.

It seems she has gone further downhill.  I certainly will not return to her, far better girls out there.

Offline Sir cumalot

I too am sorry to hear you had a poor punt. Thank you for your review its made my "would I return?" easier to answer. That will be a no then.  :hi:

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review...she is of the my list too...

Offline The_Don

Back again

Pamela DD
External Link/Members Only
+447473500249
Town:   Redditch Beoley Alcester Solihull
County:   Worcestershire
Region:   West Midlands
Nationality:   Hungarian
Orientation:   Straight
Views:   1719

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only