Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettite Kate Glasgow  (Read 757 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
Bit of an impulse punt yesterday with this girl . I knew she had some good reviews on here and although i like my girls a lot more curvy i liked the look of her profile pics .
Comms were excellent . Spoke on the phone and text me the address in Tollcross .
I was surprised by how really tiny she was when i got there . She really is pettite !
Facially not brilliant imo , 5/10 and didn't show her teeth when she smiled which tells me something .
Had a nice shower and then started with a nice back rub . Turned me over and went straight for it with owo which was really good , loads of deepthroating . I stood up to get a better view of it .
I went down on her and she was nice and clean and did't mind me putting a finger in .
Sex in all positions i wanted , not much communication during it mind , i just moved her around to suit myself lol . She does have a great arse tbf and she takes direction no problem at all .
I finished on her tits , which are very small but nice and tanned like her body .
As i say it was a bit of an impulse punt and she isn't my usual type but still a good punt and can't complain about anything .
Definately one for you guys that like your girls really tiny and slim .