Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riri21 - Worcester  (Read 4107 times)

1 review(s) for riri21 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

James999

Wow!! All I asked was whether she offered DFK/FK?  :lol: :lol:
But given her rant over a fair review, I will be taking my hard earned elsewhere.

See UKP saves you money and at times gives you an insight into the pro$$ie behind the AW profile  :scare:

Offline BoShek

Dodo

If you don't like it report to admin, like stapler does about you !

VW, I didn't say 'I didn't like it', I am just genuinly puzzled as to why it happens that these couple of guys get so excited.
As for reporting posts I disagree with, then, that is not my sort of thing to be honest.....it smacks of being the school twat if you do that.
If I take serious umbridge at a post I will send the guy a PM and man up not do that shitty behind the scene stuff.
But an answer to my question would be welcome if you have one.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:36:12 pm by Dodo »

Dodo

This is first and foremost a punters forum -------------- if a pro$$ie comes on here she has to accept that fact, if she is not willing to do that she will be shot down in flames, and quite right too.
Some girls survive on here, because they understand the ethos of the forum.    :hi:
Jimmy, I understand all that.......I am just interested to understand why you and James get so excited about a harmless girl just giving her two penneth. We never hear from either of you in this section unless there is a war to be fought.
And same applies to you James, Im not a champion of prossies for making a pretty inocuous enquiry.
I would venture to suggest that your intervention gives them more shop window time!!    Just a thought
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:37:20 pm by Dodo »

James999

But an answer to my question would be welcome if you have one.

If you read the thread properly and other threads, and understood how the forum works then your question is answered, you just appear on some sort of "pro$$ie saving" mission, if you have a problem with the way things are report, the buttons over there-------->>

But to witter on like some self appointed mod is boring, either PM people if you want to talk to them direct or contact Admin if you have an issue, but then that probably doesn't play into your Pro$$ie hero / moderator ambitions  :crazy:

Offline BoShek

I think it is was said in a review here that she might have worked with Roxy 24. I spoke with Roxy a couple weeks back to arrange a meet and asked her about some of her services. She was not welcoming at all by the tone of her voice. In the end I just said forget as this was probably an indication of how our meet would go. Everyone has a bad day I can understand but when the phone rings these prossies need to be at the other end of the scale or just don't answer. It comes with the job so they must understand and accept it or change careers.

Dodo

If you read the thread properly and other threads, and understood how the forum works then your question is answered, you just appear on some sort of "pro$$ie saving" mission, if you have a problem with the way things are report, the buttons over there-------->>

But to witter on like some self appointed mod is boring, either PM people if you want to talk to them direct or contact Admin if you have an issue, but then that probably doesn't play into your Pro$$ie hero / moderator ambitions  :crazy:
PM on its way...... ;)

James999

PM on its way......

Well you've said nothing differen in your PM, you clearly have an issue with pro$$ies being "pulled up" when they lie. have you tried External Link/Members Only it may be more to your liking.

As evidenced above a few members have saved themselves cash by the questioning of her response, she quickly showed her true colours, bear in mind she alerted us to this thread by reporting the review and demanding to have it removed, so it was her who turned the neutral into a negative, read the whole thread and you may understand better.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 05:55:55 pm by James999 »

Dodo

Well you've said nothing differen in your PM, you clearly have an issue with pro$$ies being "pulled up" when they lie. have you tried External Link/Members Only it may be more to your liking.

As evidenced above a few members have saved themselves cash by the questioning of her response, she quickly showed her true colours, bear in mind she alerted us to this thread by reporting the review and demanding to have it removed, so it was her who turned the neutral into a negative, read the whole thread and you may understand better.
I will let this lie as I am struggling to get my point across and I clearly cannot have an adult PM exchange with you.

I am not at all on about what is said about the girls as you well know.....show me where I in anyway suggest that and I will pay for a punt for you (as long as you post a review after).

I give my share of negative feedback so you should have no issues with me on that one.

I was just asking, politely, why it gets you so excited. Nothing more nothing less. Simples. If you dont wish to enlighten us then fine, I can live with that.

And my PM to you was at your behest (see your post above)....it was polite and non abusive.

James999

I will let this lie as I am struggling to get my point across

As you clearly don't have a point it's no surprise you struggle, hopefully if you PM the pro$$ie, (who still logs on daily and reads this thread) and she gives you your reward, this thread has saved others money so all's good  :thumbsup:

Dodo

As you clearly don't have a point it's no surprise you struggle, hopefully if you PM the pro$$ie, (who still logs on daily and reads this thread) and she gives you your reward, this thread has saved others money so all's good  :thumbsup:
As it happens, I wouldn't touch her with yours.  :scare:

And now I am off to see my 20.30 appointment......wish me a good time Mr J and I'll give her one from you. Cheers
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:49:10 pm by Dodo »

James999

So stop worrying about her then  :crazy:

leicesterdude

Thanks for the review.

Had on hotlist  for a while. But looks like I've saved some.cash