Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mature Threesome - Southall, Middlesex in West London  (Read 1947 times)

5 review(s) for @HOT LADY@ (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TJHooker

This definitely one for the bucket list, a threesome.  The rating given could be debated but overall I left feeling positive.

External Link/Members Only

The link is for Suzy, Carmen does not have an AW profile yet.

The 'girls': Carmen and Suzy.
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £120

It's a mixed residential and trade road.  It's in a rather run down part of Southall, however it's safe just not well maintained.  Parking was a pain, fortunately I had arrived 20 minutes early and drove around until I found a space.  It's free but difficult to get a space.

The 'Girls'
Suzy is old.  She around mid to late 40's.  I would put her looks down to average at best.  She has big tits and a tummy to match.  Suzy does smoke and it become evident when you walk in to the bedroom.  They did not have smokers breath.  However she is slightly out there, bordering between bubbly and annoying.

Carmen is slightly above above average, smallish tits with a small belly.  However she has a gap between between her front teeth, similar to Madonna. 

Either way, under normal circumstances I would have walked.  In this case I did not as I was horny as hell and wanted to experience a threesome.

Comms/Booking
Making the booking was fairly straight forward.  Made the call the day before, booking made.  Was sms'd the road name and postcode.  I was then asked to confirm the booking on the day for the full address.

The Service
Walked in to the room, sorted out the money.  Suzy then asked me to strip and she would be back.  I started to strip and within a few seconds Suzy came back with Carmen.  Both were wearing sexy lingerie.  Carman proceeded to take down my pants and play with me whilst Suzy unbuttoned my shirt and kissed me.  For a smoker her breath was fresh.  There was no kissing between the girls but I was free to kiss either of them.  French kissing was there, Carmen it was hesitant but Suzy was very full on.

Once naked they lead me to the bed and lay me down with them either side.  Lots more kissing with one them playing with my balls and the other stroking my shaft.

Suzy then removed her top and put her tits in my mouth whilst I fingered them both underneath their thongs.   I asked Carmen to take off her lingerie, she turned around and asked me to to do it for her, which I did.  Suzy then went down on me whilst I sucked Carmen's tits.  After a while, she went down to and I enjoyed the view of both of them sucking and blowing me.  I had to ask Carmen to be a bit gentler a couple of times.  Wanting to taste a bit of pussy I asked Suzy to to sit on my face whilst Carmen continued sucking.  Suzy was well in to it and after a few minutes she shuddered and stopped. 

They then swapped, Suzy put a condom on me and rode me whilst I licked out Carmen.  Point of note, they were both clean and fresh.  No smells of any sort which was good.

Eventually I came, Suzy pulled off the condom and sucked the cum out.

We all lay there, a bit of chat and they asked me to turn over so they could massage me.  They were quite playful, lots of cheek slapping and fiddling.  Then on to round two.

Round two was similar to round one with the girls changing roles.  Feeling the need to cum, I asked Carmen to go down too, Suzy pulled of the condom and shot my less significant load onto both their mouths.

A bit more chat and even more kissing ensued.

We all then got up, I dressed, they stayed naked and with final kisses I left.

Positives
I fucked and came over two girls for £120.
Comms

The Negatives
They are not lookers
Parking
They border between bubbly and annoying.

Would I Go Again?
Not sure, overall I walked away happy.  If only they were lookers but for £120 it's a bargain.  However I am finding Hungarians to better full service providers.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 12:02:21 pm by VerbalTick »