Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Venezuela/Consuella/Consuelo/Carmelita from Admiral and agencies?  (Read 531 times)

Online Alastor22

Hello everyone,

After looking trough some agencies I came accross this gorgeous looking woman that seems to be working for several different agencies, Admiral, Premier, Aphrodite, etc... (In all the webs her info matches, so not an issue) and I made a booking with her trough Admiral at 4 pm.

But I was wondering if anyone has seen her? Are those boobs as delicious as they look? Is she really Spanish? Any experiences?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks a lot!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Not seen her but you can bet your bottom dollar she is a fat lass and much shorter & rounder than those shopped photos....

Online Alastor22

Ihope not and I hope the boobs are like that!

Offline fingersmith69

Offline laidbackasiandude

Did you book her thinking she is Spanish or Latin American?

I have a feeling that she is NOT a Latina and actually from Eastern Europe,
however pictures comparably photoshopped/consistent with this listing.

External Link/Members Only

Online Alastor22

No, not really. It would be a plus, but I don't really mind.

The area were she works is consistent in all the agencies.

No, not really. It would be a plus, but I don't really mind.

The area were she works is consistent in all the agencies.

I can see why she may be marketed as Latina by some agencies, she does have that sultry appearance.
Just re-read your OP, you have a booking with her at 4pm today. Good luck, hope it's a good one.

ps  She may know some Spanish even if she's not, i.e. P/T language student or learnt it elsewhere.

Online Alastor22

AVOID AT ALL COST

She didn't engage at all, was cold as ice, kept looking at her phone and at the tv the whole session. Rushed me to finish off after 25 minutes even though I paid 150 for 1 hour. Then some guy came to the flat to collect something and I couldn't leave the room for 10 minutes until this dude left.
Horrible, the worst 150 I've ever spent. No kissing and she seemed disgusted of everything, I actually left the flat feeling a mixture of angry and low confidence.

By the way, the boobs were amazing, but nothing else was, her face has nothing to do with the pictures and the body is very normal.

AVOID AT ALL COST

She didn't engage at all, was cold as ice, kept looking at her phone and at the tv the whole session. Rushed me to finish off after 25 minutes even though I paid 150 for 1 hour. Then some guy came to the flat to collect something and I couldn't leave the room for 10 minutes until this dude left.
Horrible, the worst 150 I've ever spent. No kissing and she seemed disgusted of everything, I actually left the flat feeling a mixture of angry and low confidence.

By the way, the boobs were amazing, but nothing else was, her face has nothing to do with the pictures and the body is very normal.

Sorry to hear that, think you should post a FULL review on the London Review Section as this is the London Regional Section.