Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle@2U - currently farnborough  (Read 672 times)

Offline thekman100

The loss of the aldershot parlour has meant the local area is now extremely thin pickings and involves trying out randoms.

Anyone had any experience of this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Seems like a typical Romanian but if she is pretty and offers OWO, that'll do!

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Hmmm mixed feedback and possibly flattering pics, i think i'd rather drive to Reading. Good luck if you give her a go!  :thumbsup:

Offline escariotpaul

• Temp ban until
    02/12/23 @ 11:19
  • Reviews: 13
Hey John,

Did you actually find someone worth visiting in Reading, other than Leticia of course?

Please do share if you have. Reading has always been a desert to me outside of the Romanian rip-offs.

Offline thekman100

John and I are visitors of Adelina, Vicky and Amy who have moved themselves to a new base in Reading, leaving our tiny watering hole of Aldershot now utterly bare of any fun.

Our loss is most definitely Reading's gain.

Worth checking out both our reviews of the girls so you know what to expect.

Offline laidbackasiandude

Danielle is also listed here, a few more photos here compared to her AW Public gallery.

Offline Cunning Punt

Danielle is also listed here, a few more photos here compared to her AW Public gallery.

Thanks for the link. Someone else posted a link from this site, which I wasn't aware of before.
Advantage over AW seems to be that there are more pictures on some profiles - and better quality.
Also, the profiles on there seem more genuine and more detailed on services than VivaStreet.

Agree that she is not as pretty as she looks in the flattering photos but still quite cute. However, expect a routine Romanian service, ie no FK or OWO, as per one of the AW feedbacks.

Not logged in for a month, so probably home for a long Christmas break, or could have given up. Time will tell.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:42:24 pm by Cunning Punt »