Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: foxyroxy92 - Sheffield - (also Honey @ Athena)  (Read 4847 times)

20 review(s) for Kirsty92 (17 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Maverick1984

Following the recent posts in the Yorkshire section regarding the lack of reviews in Sheffield and the discussion regarding Roxy I decided to TOFTT as I have a thing for skinny brunettes.

External Link/Members Only

Communications: 7/10 Arrangements were made via txt to the number on the profile 2 hours before the appointment. Responses were short and to the point but friendly enough. Slightly evasive to my questions regarding her location rather than just come out and say she worked out of Athena.

Location: 9/10 Athena massage on Attercliffe Road. This was my first visit and I was pleasantly surprised by the interior, recently decorated and very clean throughout. Small car park to rear next to access but also plenty of parking near by.

Appearance: Face: 6/10 Facially Roxy isnt my cup of tea but she isnt ugly just a little plain. Slightly to much eye make up didnt help.
                     Body: 8/10 The pics and description on her profile are accurate. She is a slim size 8 about 5'4" tall in her mid to late 20s, flat stomach and reasonably well toned but with little bit to hold onto on the hips. Very long brown hair. She has freckles over her shoulders and upper arms and well trimmed pubic hair. She also has at least 3 tattoos but they are small, the standard bottom of the back, a small one on her stomach and one on her left arm. She wore stockings for the duration of our meeting but from photos she may also have one on her leg.

Services: 9/10 Overall services were very good, proper GFE. DFK, OWO and RO all included in price.

The experience: 9/10 First visit to a parlour so wasnt sure to expect when I rang the buzzer at the plain white door, but I could hear banging about as I assume the girls got ready. I was greeted at the door by Roxy in black lingerie, there were 2 other older girls in the room also in lingerie. Asked by Roxy if I had an appointment which when I confirmed she lead me straight upstairs to a bedroom, no chit chat on the walk until we entered the room. She was friendly and quite chatty with a strong local accent. After sorting out the paperwork Roxy jumped on the bed and invited me to join her. We had a good spell of passionate DFK as I exploded her body with my hands. I had to take the lead to get Roxys top off and then her thong. A little bit of RO during which she made some positive noises, but as she isnt clean shaven I didnt spend to long down there. I striped and Roxy went straight to work with some excellent enthusiastic OWO. We then moved on to some cowgirl, missionary and finished with doggy. Throughout Roxy worked hard and was very enthusiastic positioning herself to allow me to get as deep as possible. She made noises of enjoyment throughout but this was reasonable and there was no silly wailing etc. I particularly enjoyed the cowgirl as her slim body and natural tits were a great turn on. 
After I had cum she cleaned me up and offered me a shower, which I accepted. She disappeared to get the shower going and returned witha bottom of water for me from the fridge and a towel, we had both got a bit of a sweat on.
Following the shower a bit of a chat, there didnt seem to be any rush to get me out, in fact it was me leading the moves towards the door.
When I got downstairs the other 2 girls were sat on the sofas in the lobby area with blankets watching TV, the banging earlier must have been them stashing these out the way. I returned to my car 45 mins after I had left.

Overall: I enjoyed my time with Roxy and although her face might not be my cup of tea her body is and you cant fault her enthusiam.

Would I return? Yes as Roxy gave a great service for the price so is good VFM.

Offline steve7458

Good first review. She's on my maybe list now.

Offline kingkong69

What price was the punt matey?

Offline Maverick1984

Knew Id forget to mention something.

It was 60 for 30mins as stated on her aw profile.

Offline arthurdaley

She's in Dronfield now at a private flat, same prices. Thinking of having a bash, but just put off about the looks. Is she rough or just too much make up?

Mark76

Will be writing a negative review when I get chance based on poor service.

Offline arthurdaley

I'll wait until I've seen that before I make a decision.

Offline wristjob

I saw her a couple of months back. Facially not good, body much better. It's hard to define the service really - she was compliant to everything without being enthusiastic - basically imagine your boss asked you to stay 3 hours late at work one night - that kind of feel to it. Athena was grubby and indiscrete too.

Offline bigbird

I had a shag with her a few weeks back, I thought she was pretty enough.. Great body and lovely tits.. Did a great owo and took my load in her mouth no problem.. She is very close to the railway bridge and Nat West Bank in Dronfield, loads of parking near Aesha's Indian restaurant ...
I would bang her again...