Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.Victoria ( Glasgow )  (Read 1823 times)

9 review(s) for Emma x (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chilly

External Link/Members Only

Decided to embark on some adventures over the festive period which led me to a flat in the westend of Glasgow

Victoria's comms were great , I never once felt I would be kept waiting or messed about

A half hour punt was requested but when I seen the girl open the door to a nice flat I instantly toyed with the idea of making it an hour ..alas I didn't

She was hot , the red hair in the pics is obv a wig ...why?? I have no idea !!..she has lovely jet black hair and she reminded me of a young Gabriella . She was dressed in a lacy body suit and heels
She really is a pleasure to look at

Got the paperwork done and got into some kissing and touching , not dfk but pleasant. ..I would have liked it to be more tongues etc

Bj was fine( owo)   , sex was good  ...she has a really tight pussy so if your a really big boy you might struggle

After I had shot my load we chatted a bit and it was here I got a sense that's she's actually a really nice person ( I know , I know ) she was funny and really chirpy

This is maybe a bit fluffy but I really have no complaints

I would recommend

Roger De Her

I've seen her too.  Couldn't agree more with your assessments. :drinks:

Offline Santiago

Thanks for your review...

Seen this girl when she was working in Edinburgh last year when she used the name Emma X

Always delivered an excellent service, vgvm...friendly and fun.
Glad to see she hasnt lost it.

Hot brunette.

AW profile photos used to be more professional...the current profile with the big red wig may put some potential punters off.

:hi:

DG

External Link/Members Only

Decided to embark on some adventures over the festive period which led me to a flat in the westend of Glasgow

Victoria's comms were great , I never once felt I would be kept waiting or messed about

A half hour punt was requested but when I seen the girl open the door to a nice flat I instantly toyed with the idea of making it an hour ..alas I didn't

She was hot , the red hair in the pics is obv a wig ...why?? I have no idea !!..she has lovely jet black hair and she reminded me of a young Gabriella . She was dressed in a lacy body suit and heels
She really is a pleasure to look at

Got the paperwork done and got into some kissing and touching , not dfk but pleasant. ..I would have liked it to be more tongues etc

Bj was fine( owo)   , sex was good  ...she has a really tight pussy so if your a really big boy you might struggle

After I had shot my load we chatted a bit and it was here I got a sense that's she's actually a really nice person ( I know , I know ) she was funny and really chirpy

This is maybe a bit fluffy but I really have no complaints

I would recommend

Don't apologise, good review and if you think she's a nice girl then fair enough. She looks great, exactly my type and I can see where you're coming from with the young Gaby analogy. Not a fan of wigs myself but hey ho.

I don't usually trouble myself with EE girls but have met a couple of Poles and thought they were fine. Where abouts is she as she as she doesn't come up on my 20 mile searches (from Dumbarton). I do like DFK, but can't have everything I suppose. She lists CIM and Facials; did you get a sense of whether she does or not?  :drinks:

Offline Santiago

Before her holiday she did owo, dfk and cim..no extra charge... :hi:

Roger De Her

Fk me DG, small world. Did ye go to KnoxlandPrimary too?

She's about halfway tween CharingX and bottom o ByresRd.  Not there for much longer I fear!(rented holiday appt) - change of city in mind!

She's 100% Great Svc.  I don't care where it goes, but she does CIM, Doesn't swallow. And maybe Polish, but pretty well Caledonianised now by naturalisation. Nice girl, V sexy accent and body. Breath-takingly beautiful face!!

Roj

DG

Fk me DG, small world. Did ye go to KnoxlandPrimary too?

She's about halfway tween CharingX and bottom o ByresRd.  Not there for much longer I fear!(rented holiday appt) - change of city in mind!

She's 100% Great Svc.  I don't care where it goes, but she does CIM, Doesn't swallow. And maybe Polish, but pretty well Caledonianised now by naturalisation. Nice girl, V sexy accent and body. Breath-takingly beautiful face!!

Roj
[/quote
Haha no mate, I'm a southerner, moved up 30 + years ago. She looks just my type, but I'm pretty much sorted for the rest of the month so looks like I'll miss out  :drinks:

Offline johnjo72

Been eyeing this one for a while , because of the wig I was wondering whether her and petite Katie were one and the same person, obviously not .......but they are sharing that wig?

Roger De Her

Aye, both polish, probably know each other.

I
've seen both, and IMHO Katy is over-rated but Victoria is under-rated. .... A little bit older, but has personality &character whick leaves K on the starting blox, ....and facially, her looks piss all over Katy.

In comparison terms, its a no contest in Victoria's favour.

Roj

Online seeker

Victoria aka Emma does know Katie. ..
And above comparison is spot on  :thumbsup: