Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: StarNatalia Morley Leeds  (Read 3297 times)

Sillycamel

Seem some good reviews on here for this girl so went to see her. After just a few minutes there I felt realy unwell as had been a bit under the weather of recent. She then took all my money gave me none back at all. When I asked for the money back or even some of it she threatened me with the police and cameras. And started to take pictures of me and threaten. She is a really dangerous lady so be careful. The house is in a real run down area as well. This has put off punting for some time for sure. No doubt she will respond with her own version of events but if you value your safety I would AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

marlboro20

112 Positive Reviews...some from UK Punters... Would have been good PR to give you a partial refund but think I'll still give it a go.
M20

Offline stevedave

Don't want to come over all white knighty but this review seems a little spurious to me. I've met Natalia a couple of times and had a great punt both times.

She has always struck me as a very nice woman, so your description of her doesn't sit right with me, she certainly never struck me as "dangerous".

Also, she works from a flat above a shop, not a house. And, if you think that area is run down, you ain't seen nothing  :lol:

Like the previous poster said, if she had given you some money back then it would have been good PR, but no more. I've never had that happen to me, so can't comment on that really.

Sillycamel

@stevedave. You are lucky you have never got the wrong side of her then. I have never seen anything like this. She basically robbed me of my money for nothing. Very poor service and a malicious side to her.. Like I said I was threatened and taken pictures of me and I am a very easy going not threatening person.

Sillycamel

Also there was another punter trying to get in at almost the same time as me. Honestly if you want a safe and welcoming experience I would go elsewhere...e.g. Amazing victoria number 1

Online binbag

I don't think a punter's entitled to any money back if he shows up and then after a few minutes decides he wants to leave . It would be good PR on Natalia's part to return some of the cash but she's not obliged to in my opinion.  I have been in the very same position with another girl (started to feel ill) and I just made my apologies and left. I wouldn't have dreamt of asking for my money back. (I can't remember whether she offered or not but if she did I didn't take it). Feeling "under the weather " before the punt doesn't change things

Offline p3ngu1n

After just a few minutes there I felt realy unwell as had been a bit under the weather of recent
1. Not exactly sure what this is supposed to prove, or tell us?  :timeout:

2. How do you go from
After just a few minutes there I felt realy unwell as had been a bit under the weather of recent
straight to
She then took all my money gave me none back at all
There's a HUGE chunk of the story missing here, if there's even an ounce of truth in it at all

Sillycamel

It is completely true. And forgetting the ill part and even the money. I was threatened, insulted and made to feel very unsafe...so as much as you all run to her defence it doesn't change those facts. When it comes down to it she turns very aggressive and threatening if you try to ask for anything back. So punters reading this.... If you really want to gamble it then roll the dice. But maybe something else will bug her and then you will feel as I did. Good luck

Offline ffacoffi

It is completely true. And forgetting the ill part and even the money. I was threatened, insulted and made to feel very unsafe...so as much as you all run to her defence it doesn't change those facts. When it comes down to it she turns very aggressive and threatening if you try to ask for anything back. So punters reading this.... If you really want to gamble it then roll the dice. But maybe something else will bug her and then you will feel as I did. Good luck

Not sure what nationality you are dude but I couldn't help reading this with an internal eastern european/Borat style voice over. Must be the way you've missed certain words out in your sentences.

I have nothing else to add to this discussion by the way!

Offline p3ngu1n

If punters share their experiences which happen to be counter to yours, it certainly does not mean that they're defending the prossie.

I've never met this lass so I can't say anything about her, but reading your account of events as you've narrated them makes me question the validity of your review. Reviews are very useful in helping us punters decide to meet WGs or not; so you should accept that anything which looks suspect is likely to be challenged!

Sillycamel

@penguin - ignore my review at your own peril then.  Why would I bother going to all this trouble to make something up about somebody who I only met once.  Yes, I am not a regular here but I put this information here to help others.  If you have had a good experience there then great but you also can't ignore my experience which is real and not some made up fabrication.  Seriously I don't have time or the creativity to make this sh*t up!!

Offline Northerndave666

OP, if this happened or not, only you will know. What I will say is why would you even think you deserved to get 'all or some' of your money back? And then, when it didn't happen you post a negative review whining about it.

I would imagine the amount of times a WG has heard the 'I'm not feeling well trick' to try to get out of a punt is beyond belief.

Humour me though. Let's say your a piano teacher. You put an hour of your time aside to give a lesson, maybe missing out on another pupil who also wants a lesson. The pupil turns up, you start teaching, they declare themselves ill and demand their money back. Would you return it? I'd say it all depended on how it was asked.

Lastly, if you were a bit under the weather, do you think it was wise to go round to see someone in the first place?

Sillycamel

Once again the money is not the point....clearly you missed all the other points.

Offline p3ngu1n

OP, if this happened or not, only you will know. What I will say is why would you even think you deserved to get 'all or some' of your money back? And then, when it didn't happen you post a negative review whining about it.

I would imagine the amount of times a WG has heard the 'I'm not feeling well trick' to try to get out of a punt is beyond belief.

Humour me though. Let's say your a piano teacher. You put an hour of your time aside to give a lesson, maybe missing out on another pupil who also wants a lesson. The pupil turns up, you start teaching, they declare themselves ill and demand their money back. Would you return it? I'd say it all depended on how it was asked.

Lastly, if you were a bit under the weather, do you think it was wise to go round to see someone in the first place?

Struggling to understand that myself :unknown:

Offline cueball

I see op is now banned, multiple accounts. :dash:

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
This man ( Sillycamel )completely Lear and Timewaster I never have problems with my clients I love my job will never do enythink like this please silly man grow  up and get some job then you will have no time to do or write  bad lies  about good genuine people Xx Starnatalia

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
But I am not upset it's not first time :)I got every day timewasters on AW trying book thru booking  without asking if I am really available only God no what there up to??Why there trying srorking your profile?  :( some time I block4-5 profiles daily :((with 0 feedbacks, every day  I read strage timewaster messages on my mobile thone but I always thinking positive it's still more lovely nice men out there I see so I like to say thank you to all nice sexy men Xx

Offline Ade65

This girl seems to have had pretty good feedback overall, and is one I'm interested in seeing next time I'm in the area.

She can have off days, I guess, like the rest of us, but this report sounds a bit unlikely.

Offline anonyorks

I would've believed the op more if he said he had the hump with her.....

Offline stevedave

:D :lol:

NEGaz

:lol:  :lol:

Offline starnatalia

• Service Provider
 :rolleyes: I wish I can laugh same this man still doing more Horible thinks hi give away my working number to all different companies like PPI or valuation my house;) got call from London about financial advise :) but if think positive more calls make me ecsite looks like it's so busy in January  :music:

marlboro20

Well Natalia... maybe there's no such thing as bad publicity. I'll certainly be booking in for an hours fun shortly.
M20

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Not sure what nationality you are dude but I couldn't help reading this with an internal eastern european/Borat style voice over. Must be the way you've missed certain words out in your sentences.

I have nothing else to add to this discussion by the way!
What a silly camel (fucker) he is. Ich mesh.