Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hendon sakura therapy clinic  (Read 6631 times)

nath.smith

Has anyone tried
The chinese therapy clinic near hendon central station
External Link/Members Only
I have given them many rings and asked about prices and they seemed very cheap,even the receptionist states there are extras
I am just to afriad to check

Offline SamLP

Went there once several months ago when it was fairly new. At the time I went for a massage only as my body and back were in need of attention. Saw a mixed race girl English girl who told me I could take my boxers off if I wanted to so I did. No towel went on so I was expecting extras. Eventually she asked me if I wanted a HE when I turned around but at the time I declined, not only was I tired but I had a punt earlier. Honestly I would have been more interested in fucking her than being tossed off but I don't know the extent of her extras. She was nice about it, can't remember her name but she had a nice arse and was early to mid 20's.

Maleee50

Not great. Not friendly n very serious. Massage so so

Offline armslave

Ive been there twice recently, the first time I had an eastern european lady who tbh looked a little homely and was only really offering a topless handjob which I wasn't really feeling at the time. The second time I went there I got this gorgeous chinese girl called Cindy so I asked upfront about the extras and for an extra £60 got FS!

She was really attentive and got the job done, after that I had fantastic relaxing massage.

All in all a really good time!

Offline tombola1

i like the place more laid back than Sala Thai up the road- although its pot luck who you may see. I'm going later so will give everyone an update

have also tried recently Eastern Promise on Finchley Road that was good has anyone tried the new one Gold Thai Massage on the same road?

Offline Westworld101

There are 2 EE girls that operate on various days in Sakura during week and weekend.
Anita, a pretty blonde and friendly Pole prob around 30’s and her friend Nicole. Seen both but IMO Anita the better looking of the two. But YMMV.
Having said that for all those that enjoy FBSM Nicole is the stronger.
B2b on offer with both plus HE. Can pay for topless or Swedish clothed with HE - so £80,£70 or £60 as you wish. No other service requested so can’t comment if available. Once you get their numbers you can request a photo too.
Massage is downstairs smallish room but does the job and there is a shower available after

Offline nalin

There are 2 EE girls that operate on various days in Sakura during week and weekend.
Anita, a pretty blonde and friendly Pole prob around 30’s and her friend Nicole. Seen both but IMO Anita the better looking of the two. But YMMV.
B2b on offer with both plus HE. Can pay for topless or Swedish clothed with HE - so £80,£70 or £60 as you wish. No other service requested so can’t comment if available. Once you get their numbers you can request a photo too.
Massage is downstairs smallish room but does the job and there is a shower available after
I have seen both and I concur with above - anita’s Sexier Nicole’s massage is firmer- I requested deep tissue for my shoulders firm both. Both did a nice job.
However, Anita, while pleasant and friendly, appeared to tense her bum and keep her legs tightly together when I was stroking it. May be she was anxious of hands wandering towards her privates. I never else found her massage arousing and she did not rush. Spent good time massaging my cock and stroking my balls. While lying face Dow, there were accidental touches and deliberate reach unders.

Offline Nj11

How’s Nicole’s massage? More sensual than Anita or more professional?

Offline tombola1

I tried Sakura Therapy again last week after a long lay off. Still £45 entrance and I got Yuki an attractive Chinese girl good English. Average massage but excellent £20 HE she really took her time and it was well administered. Shower in each large room too. Very discreet and legit looking place. Worth a go if you are in the area