Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My last punt....no really!  (Read 2525 times)

Speedy

I planned many times to retire from this game, have made many commitments to myself that the next punt will be the last. But I always end up returning for one reason or another. But this time I made a firm decision, on the condition that I could have just one great last punt! So I phoned up a hot Asian massage girl to see if she was available. I know she provides bareback to certain customers, and has done so to me in the past. Despite the risks I wanted to really enjoy my last time! So I met up with her yesterday, and it was honestly the best fuck I've had in years. I had abstained for a few days so was really turned on. I got so hard fucking her that she came three times, her pussy was so wet and was creaming all over my cock. The skin on skin sensation felt do good, the sensations of her natural juices all over my cock got me so hard. I ended up by blowing a massive load deep inside her pussy, it felt so good. No matter what anyone says, fucking with a condom is just not in the same league as bareback, it is just not real sex if you are using a condom no matter how much you kid yourself. You are just fucking a piece of plastic. If you don't want to try it with a WG, please go find a girlfriend you trust and experience how great BB sex is. Trust me, you will never want to go back to fucking someone with a raincoat over your cock!

Anyway, in order to not get sucked back to punting in I need to cut all contact with the punting world as I found reading posts on UKP was what always lead me back. So I am now going to close all my accounts with sites such as UKP, Adultwork and the like. I wish you guys all the best.

Take care,
Speedy.

Offline claretandblue

Barebacking a prostitute is like playing Russian roulette, glad you are retiring  :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

Also please tell us who this girl is  so punters are aware

Offline big-paul-86

ive said this is my last time before, it never is tho

fredpunter

+1  especially as from your reviews you seem to be active in my neck of the woods.

Offline NIK

I planned many times to retire from this game, have made many commitments to myself that the next punt will be the last. But I always end up returning for one reason or another. But this time I made a firm decision, on the condition that I could have just one great last punt! So I phoned up a hot Asian massage girl to see if she was available. I know she provides bareback to certain customers, and has done so to me in the past. Despite the risks I wanted to really enjoy my last time! So I met up with her yesterday, and it was honestly the best fuck I've had in years. I had abstained for a few days so was really turned on. I got so hard fucking her that she came three times, her pussy was so wet and was creaming all over my cock. The skin on skin sensation felt do good, the sensations of her natural juices all over my cock got me so hard. I ended up by blowing a massive load deep inside her pussy, it felt so good. No matter what anyone says, fucking with a condom is just not in the same league as bareback, it is just not real sex if you are using a condom no matter how much you kid yourself. You are just fucking a piece of plastic. If you don't want to try it with a WG, please go find a girlfriend you trust and experience how great BB sex is. Trust me, you will never want to go back to fucking someone with a raincoat over your cock!

Anyway, in order to not get sucked back to punting in I need to cut all contact with the punting world as I found reading posts on UKP was what always lead me back. So I am now going to close all my accounts with sites such as UKP, Adultwork and the like. I wish you guys all the best.

Take care,
Speedy.

Bareback could mean it may be your last punt whether you plan it or not!  :scare:

However totally agree about it being so much better. It's like a different world completely.
I've always thought that having a condom over your cock isn't like real sex.
A mate of mine recently divorced said to me that he would never punt because not only was it expensive but he could never get used to fucking with a condom after shagging his wife without for twenty years.

The necessity for protection is yet another reason I can't be arsed to punt any more.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Moresomes

I planned many times to retire from this game,

I know she provides bareback to certain customers, and has done so to me in the past.

Let's just hope you mean it this time. You're a serial barebacker, and a walking timebomb within the punting community.   :scare:

Offline Vivago

...and a walking timebomb within the punting community.   :scare:

I never could work out the logic of this line of reasoning. As long as you as an individual practice safe sex, then you are not at any appreciably greater risk. And nor are WGs who insist on condom use. So how is he a timebomb?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

DVarse

Look Boss. The plane the plane.

Bellend

Offline Corus Boy

Everything carries risks and it is usually wise to do everything to minimise riskswhere you can.

So avoiding Barebackers is seen as a wise move by most punters.

Condoms break.
Bare cocks do sometimes rub against a bare pussy during foreplay.
OWO is not without risks.

I'm sure there are other issues.

Offline Silver Birch

Take care,
Speedy.

Good fucking riddance! Attention seeking wanker  :bomb:

willmo1

The OP must had a sheltered sex life if hes only just discovered the joy of bareback. Only a twat tho would do this outside a long term relationship as other guys have said and the kid like detail he gives makes this sound like bullshit to me so best seen for what it is. Attention seeking.

Offline Razor Boy

+1  especially as from your reviews you seem to be active in my neck of the woods.

Attention seeking twat won't give you that info I bet....best he gets out of punting ASAP hopefully

Ben4454

Take care,
Speedy.
You'll be back. I predict a meltdown then begging admin to delete your account  :crazy:

Offline cueball

Offline Sonny Crockett

Best of luck in whatever else you do next!! :hi:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 06:25:20 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Third Man

as it says dont be a drama queen, if guys say they are stopping that means they are not stopping its just for attention. Iv left forums over the years coz iv got fed up and said fuk all and just not logged in again.   

Offline purple_t

I never could work out the logic of this line of reasoning. As long as you as an individual practice safe sex, then you are not at any appreciably greater risk. And nor are WGs who insist on condom use. So how is he a timebomb?

He's a ticking timebomb because BBing prossies who also BB other clients is likely going to catch up with him eventually

Offline Moresomes

Let's just hope that next time you unload in a prossies throat your not contributing to a jizz cocktail initiated by the OP or some other barebacker like him.
We all know about risk and reward but twats like him put risk through the roof.

Offline robbie54321

Fucked if I can feel the difference to be honest. However, it can spoil the moment when you stop proceedings to put your coat on, sometimes even loose your erection but the actual feeling? Not sure I could tell the difference. Then again it's been a fair few years since I had BB sex but I don't recall it feeling any better and certainly no differance in the intensity of the final out come.
Good sex and explosive intense orgasm are formed in your head not around your cock. The most powerful sexual organ we have is the brain. The OP probably enjoyed it more not because it was BB and it literally felt amazing but because it was different and a bit of a taboo? He knew her skin was touching his, he new her juices were on his cock, his mind made it intense not the feeling.
The above also applies to OWO,  in my opinion of course.
Happy punting!

Offline SamLP

No better feeling in sex than fucking bb and unloading deep inside a girl while locked in some furious and passionate FK, however that's something you do with your wife or gf & not with a WG, especially one who offers it freely and to other punters.

Offline Sonny Crockett

At least he had a great time with the lady and he's Happy As Larry!!!

Offline tazz

Clearly Speedy isnt up to speed with all the different STD's out there like having his cock full of Chlamydia or getting herpes or HIV. We all know how nice the bareback feeling is, so get condoms that are ultra light or provide more of the intimate feel.

CelticWarrior2

OP's chunter remind me of when kids first start potty training and take so much pride in parading their fresh shit in front of you - usually when you've just sat down to dinner, with guests. We've all had unprotected sex and are familiar with the feeling. If he hasn't the stomach for the task why not fuck off into the sunset like a man rather than making a big scene like a little bitch?? But he'll be back with his tail between his legs to get his barebacking thrills and more attention ... Gawd help us!!

Offline Sonny Crockett

If you are going to stop punting, then the perfect way to do it is in a blaze of glory by having an excellent punt, which the OP clearly did.

Fair do's to him!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 11:58:48 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Nagilum

So you decided to stop having fun sex with attractive women... Unless you are asexual, good luck my man  :cool:

Offline Pen2015

If you are going to stop punting, then the perfect way to do it is in a blaze of glory by having an excellent punt, which the OP clearly did.

Fair do's to him!!

Fine. But then to brag about barebacking? Cunt's trick.

Offline Trenlover

So you decided to stop having fun sex with attractive women... Unless you are asexual, good luck my man  :cool:

good point, the only reason to stop punting is funds.

If I won the lottery id easily blow hundreds of thousands on punting. Life doesnt get any better than being deep in a tight young vag. ( preferably bare lol )

Offline Roth

Good fucking riddance! Attention seeking wanker  :bomb:

Spot on.   :thumbsup:

Shame he didn't post a link so more considerate and safety conscious punters could avoid the prossie.  :dash: :dash:

Though I doubt it happened - goes back to the OP being attention seeking.  :dash: :dash:

newforthisyear

Spot on.   :thumbsup:

Shame he didn't post a link so more considerate and safety conscious punters could avoid the prossie.  :dash: :dash:

Though I doubt it happened - goes back to the OP being attention seeking.  :dash: :dash:

Considering he has made two reviews and he has claimed about BB this WG in the past. avoid those two he's made reviews for??

willbred

Clearly Speedy isnt up to speed with all the different STD's out there like having his cock full of Chlamydia or getting herpes or HIV. We all know how nice the bareback feeling is, so get condoms that are ultra light or provide more of the intimate feel.

There speaks sense

Speedy

Fuck, you guys are really nasty. Hypocritical as you are all sticking your dicks into mouths with no protection. Live and let live.

As for the ones accusing me of looking for attention, are you crazy or what! Why the fuck would anyone look for attention on an anonymous forum????

Anyway, thought I'd report back that I have lasted one week with no punts. Had an big urge yesterday but nipped into the toilet with my phone, watched some xhamster and whacked one out, that sorted me! This could end up saving me a load of money if I can keep it up!

cockneybstrd

Fuck, you guys are really nasty. Hypocritical as you are all sticking your dicks into mouths with no protection. Live and let live.

As for the ones accusing me of looking for attention, are you crazy or what! Why the fuck would anyone look for attention on an anonymous forum????

Anyway, thought I'd report back that I have lasted one week with no punts. Had an big urge yesterday but nipped into the toilet with my phone, watched some xhamster and whacked one out, that sorted me! This could end up saving me a load of money if I can keep it up!

Why are you getting all upset and acting like a fucking Queen if it's just anonymous forum then speedy.

I hardly think what people have posted is nasty. I would have ripped the pissed if you were actually interesting

CelticWarrior2

Way TMI - replacing your BB'ing boasts with your masturbatory habits.
Kid - potty shit - attention seeking!
It's called UKP and not UKWanking for a reason FFS.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Good to hear that you have managed to resist the temptation to punt after one week.

I must say that there is no better way to stop punting, than to bow out in a Blaze Of Glory and have a great punt that leaves you feeling as Happy As Larry.

Keep It Up!!! :hi:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 01:54:38 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Vivago

Maybe its the anonymous nature of a forum dedicated to the largely secretive and private pursuit of hedonistic pleasures is what drives certain inadequate individuals to seek validation and approval from their peers.

Or maybe that just a load of bollocks and you bumped your moribund thread just to keep us all amused.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

Speedy profile data:
Date Registered:
    June 24, 2015, 03:49:37 pm
Last Active:
    Today at 01:19:53 pm

Anybody else needing some attention??  :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

nipped into the toilet with my phone, watched some xhamster and whacked one out!
A wanker. Anything new to report? Interesting semen stains on the toilet seat maybe?  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Looking at the saggy titted old milfs he's reviewed, no wonder he's given up punting.

FootieMadJonny

RIP
 :timeout: :timeout:
Exactly! Has he not even thought about HIV and other STDs or the possibility of getting her pregnant  :scare:

You have got to be seriously dumb to do this just for the "nice feeling" it gives

FootieMadJonny

Speedy please tell us who it is so we can avoid this disgusting barebacker please :thumbsup:

Speedy

Well come of you bastards will be happy to hear I fell off the wagon last night, and to make matters worse it was one of the worst punts I've ever had.

Ben4454

I told you - you will be back.

Quitting punting is like running away from home - you're only doing it for attention and you'll be back in a day !  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Well come of you bastards will be happy to hear I fell off the wagon last night, and to make matters worse it was one of the worst punts I've ever had.

Well at least you can get your third  review in.  :drinks: :drinks:

FootieMadJonny

You still haven't told us who the barebacker was please?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I'm sorry to hear that you had a really bad punt Speedy. I guess it is hard to stop punting completely. Although it is now exactly 15 weeks since my last punt, I'm sure there will come a time when I suddenly get the Overwhelming Itch to have sex again.

Again I'm sorry for your experience. I hope that if you do eventually decide to stop punting for good, then may your last ever punt be your best ever!! :hi:

Take Care!!!