Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Great Chinese 'massage' in Bearwood  (Read 4478 times)

Offline johnsnow

Bearwood Chinese Massage

Visited this establishment recently. Easy to find just off the Hagley Rd.

Walked in off street, no appointment.

A lady (25-30) from Singapore answered the door and invited me in. Very friendly with a sexy doll type face, gave a nice smile showing a set of yellow stained teeth!

£25 for half and hour for relaxing massage.

The place itself is a little run down, but the massage room is warm and relaxing.

Two minutes into massage, she was standing at the top of couch by my head, I started playing with her ass, then moved slowly around to play with her pussy. She carried on massaging my back.

5 minutes later when she was dripping wet, she asked me if I like happy ending - £20

I said OK and turned over, she said 'already, you don't like back massage?' I just smiled and lay on my back.

She started stroking my oiled cock and licking my nipples.

I invited her to join me on the couch and offered her the same service, whilst enjoying some DFK. She didn't want any clothes off, but was happy to have both tits out and her shaved pussy touched. About 5 minutes later she came on the massage couch.   :thumbsup:

Then for the rest of the session she just stroked my cock and gave me a relaxing massage whilst sharing the couch with me.

She slowly finished up - no rush at all, went slightly over time. Was very calm and relaxed.

Went out into reception and another girl had appeared from mainland China, slightly more chunky, younger,  but smiling away.

Sat down and had a chat with them both, other girl - she told me that there are New Year Specials available next time i come back - lol

My girl brought over a drink and offered me some fruit.

Great service and experience, highly recommend, however this girl mentioned above is only there for a few weeks.  :hi:

Would definitely return for New Year specials

shithappens

Good result mate.  Might give it a try later

sln

Where about is this place .

Do you have a link ?

Offline Stapler

Good report John!

Link :

External Link/Members Only

They do specials from time to time. Girls change often therefore so does the service.
Similar to Coton Lane.

When they first started they were handing out loyalty cards! Have 4 or 5 massages get the next one free!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Spurt

I have never had a "special " at Coton Lane. Is it simply pot luck or do they advertise?

Offline Stapler

Sorry Spurt, may have mislead you. I mean the girls change at Coton Lane as they do in Bearwood.
By 'specials, do you mean discounts?
If you mean 'specials' as in services - yes you will get extras at Coton Lane. Depends on the girl how many!

...S..
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 09:17:21 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Thats the trouble with the Bearwood set up and a couple of others to be fair, you never know who you are going to get so I am always mentally prepared to walk if I dont like the look of the girl. Looks are important to me.

Offline Oooops

The last two I saw at Bearwood had not long come up from London and before that China, the same with Jennifer at Compton, fresh in from London. If they're crap at their job, most are, it's just 'rub n tug', I can understand them getting moved on. My last Bearwood visit was a nice surprise as per my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78834.0
but copping one with yellow teeth  :vomit:

Offline johnsnow

Good report John!

Link :

External Link/Members Only

They do specials from time to time. Girls change often therefore so does the service.
Similar to Coton Lane.

Cheers - yes it's the luck of the draw when you walk into these Chinese shops.

Although sometimes appearance can be deceptive - the older looking ladies can provide an excellent service, whilst sometimes the more attractive, younger ones can be a little stiffer, like I found out yesterday in China town !! 'No touching,  no touching, you have 12 minutes left etc!'

..S...

ballast49

Hi just a quick heads up on the movement of the girls, most are illegal and have to move because of immigration. they are here toearn as much as they can before  immigration catch them

ballast49

Hi just a quick heads up on the movement of the girls, most are illegal and have to move because of immigration. they are here toearn as much as they can before  immigration catch them