Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walsall  (Read 1459 times)

smithie1000

Any body know of this one in Walsall, no ratings, new in the UK, too pretty to be true, got to be a "R".

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks Smithie
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 05:23:06 am by smithie1000 »

Offline SpunkyMunky

Profile is written in the third person - and 'new to the UK'....says it all to me.

smithie1000

Profile is written in the third person - and 'new to the UK'....says it all to me.

my too thanks, shame looks nice  :hi:

Offline Oooops

Could be the real deal  :hi: Her 'email' throws up a male model and 'photographer'. Nearly all pics on AW are amateur so this one if done by a pro  :cool: Short of reverse image search you'll need to check it out and report back  :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

A member since 26/6/2009 with no reviews!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

Could be the real deal  :hi: Her 'email' throws up a male model and 'photographer'. Nearly all pics on AW are amateur so this one if done by a pro  :cool: Short of reverse image search you'll need to check it out and report back  :thumbsup:
Just text and asked if it is her in the picture they say - very very similar ......................... :blush:

Offline Merlin73

Just text and asked if it is her in the picture they say - very very similar ......................... :blush:

Quality answer, like walking into a Jaguar garage and saying i've come about the F type coupe, they offer you a mondeo and say its very similar. They have both got 4 wheels, seats in the front, even the same colour. What more do you want!!!

Good detective work Smithie  :hi: I'm glad you made the call after seeing your initial post and with it being walsall i was thing about TOFFT

Online Punterperson1971

Just texted her and she replied"I'm free for you bby" and she's in a hotel in Walsall so Romanian shame as she looks hot

smithie1000

Quality answer, like walking into a Jaguar garage and saying i've come about the F type coupe, they offer you a mondeo and say its very similar. They have both got 4 wheels, seats in the front, even the same colour. What more do you want!!!

Good detective work Smithie  :hi: I'm glad you made the call after seeing your initial post and with it being walsall i was thing about TOFFT
I am currently awaiting some answers from a couple of outcalls from Burton, one with good FB, still investigating the other one  :lol:

smithie1000

Just texted her and she replied"I'm free for you bby" and she's in a hotel in Walsall so Romanian shame as she looks hot

I don't do hotels, hate that feeling the staff are going to say something lol

Online Punterperson1971

Me too will not do them regardless how hot the wg is but I've had 2 punts this week one yesterday and one on Monday so that will be it for now

smithie1000

Me too will not do them regardless how hot the wg is but I've had 2 punts this week one yesterday and one on Monday so that will be it for now
I had a sexy thai HE but been paid cash for a little job I did this morning and its burning a hole  :lol:

Offline Merlin73

I have just checked out AW to see what was available in Walsall after reading your post Smithie.

I was originally tempted by External Link/Members Onlybut after search the forum it looks to be a B&S scam.

Shame, but even though these ads are too good to be true we still keep searching!!

smithie1000

I have just checked out AW to see what was available in Walsall after reading your post Smithie.

I was originally tempted by External Link/Members Onlybut after search the forum it looks to be a B&S scam.

Shame, but even though these ads are too good to be true we still keep searching!!
This looks fit External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Merlin73

Oh yeah she also wants a face pic before meeting you....WTF

smithie1000

Oh yeah she also wants a face pic before meeting you....WTF

Hey do what they do and find a real good looking bloke pic and sent it  :lol:

smithie1000

Agreed, but £90 for half an hour!! Fancy twos up Smithie, lol..
No sorry I like them first thing in the morning as they have tightened up a bit by then  :scare:

Offline Merlin73

Yeah but the cock pic i send might scare her off!!

Its a screen clipping from a documentary on Sperm Whales  :D

smithie1000

Yeah but the cock pic i send might scare her off!!

Its a screen clipping from a documentary on Sperm Whales  :D
hang on I'll find mine......... be back in a mo

Offline Merlin73

I'm thinking about maybe seeing External Link/Members Only

She has been mentioned enough on here so i know she is genuine. £80 for 30 is more than i normally like to pay but she has got a cracking set of tits looking at the photos.

Online Punterperson1971

Merlin I've seen heavenly a few times her boobs are amazing

smithie1000

hang on I'll find mine......... be back in a mo

Just got this back --- How long did u want babes? X see you later  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Merlin73

Merlin I've seen heavenly a few times her boobs are amazing

Hi Punterperson,

Is she facially attractive? and does she enter into the spirit of the occasion?

Online Punterperson1971

Friendly and pleasant girl and eager to please I saw her last week booked an hour owo is extra tho had her naked and in just boots cum on boobs but some went on wall behind her she laughed it off then fucked her doggystyle in front of full length mirror she has in room opposite bed oh and yes attractive

Offline Merlin73

Online Punterperson1971

£20 and she has a good selection of uniforms if u like that sort of thing I can recommend the bodystocking she does look good in that

Offline Merlin73

Now i have got a dillema!!!

She certainly looks fit and obviously worth a punt but the extra for owo takes it to £100 for 30 mins and that just irks me to pay, when i know if i could be arsed to go into brum for an extra £20 i could have two good girls for half an hour back to back. Or at least with a beer break in between. But i appreciate the fact she is local so I could nip out do the business and be back in a round trip of probably 60 mins.

Convenience or Quantity ??

Online Punterperson1971

That's very true you could also have juicy Lucy for £60 with cim or facial and then also Gina diamond is a good one too £50 and £10 left for couple of pints plus lunch

Offline Merlin73

Sure do
Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank You...

Gina looks good but she states no owo, so i wouldnt be interested. Cheers anyay... :drinks:

Online Punterperson1971

That is the downside I heard she used to do owo but her boobs look amazing as well there's xxangelxx I've seen before massive boobs looks like Pamela Anderson saw her on Monday looks good in boots cracking petite figure owo & cim then fucked her doggy in mirror
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 01:09:33 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Merlin73

That is the downside I heard she used to do owo but her boobs look amazing as well there's xxangelxx I've seen before massive boobs looks like Pamela Anderson saw her on Monday looks good in boots cracking petite figure owo & cim then fucked her doggy in mirror

I saw angel on the run up to Christmas, she was just as the photos showed but she obviously has some scars on her stomach and that didn't bother me at all but it obviously bothered her as she struggled to keep them covered up and i felt at times it made her a bit absent from the moment if you get my drift. She also didnt seem too keen on kissing which seemed strange as I am proper gorgeous just like everyone else on here ;). So I would not go back to her at the price she charges. On the upside she gave great oral and certainly seemed to enjoy riding me cowgirl...perhaps she was a bit knackered when i arrived it was late in the day. Pissing it down aswell from memory, but then when has it not been recently

Offline Merlin73

Any body know of this one in Walsall, no ratings, new in the UK, too pretty to be true, got to be a "R".

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks Smithie

Perhaps this thread could go on to be a fountain of info on the girls in and around Walsall...In which case well done Smithie for the OP :hi:

smithie1000

Perhaps this thread could go on to be a fountain of info on the girls in and around Walsall...In which case well done Smithie for the OP :hi:
At 3pm going the other side of the border into east mids, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Merlin73

At 3pm going the other side of the border into east mids, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks good mate, and well reviewed on here. Only possible negative "The only slight issue is apparent haemoroids to the rear entrance... I didn't ask for it but apparently anal is at discretion."

Are you looking to poke them back in for her !! :D

smithie1000

Looks good mate, and well reviewed on here. Only possible negative "The only slight issue is apparent haemoroids to the rear entrance... I didn't ask for it but apparently anal is at discretion."

Are you looking to poke them back in for her !! :D

This will make you laugh never tried it.................but will get offered it one day.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Merlin73

This will make you laugh never tried it.................but will get offered it one day.

External Link/Members Only

Im confused, the link is to her pic??

smithie1000

Im confused, the link is to her pic??
Yes just playing around with how to put pictures on here.

Right I am off to has a shower and give the old man a good wash too, speak soon.

Offline Merlin73

Yes just playing around with how to put pictures on here.

Right I am off to has a shower and give the old man a good wash too, speak soon.

Give her one from me....