Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJanee gangbang  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Hubert

Hi all,

Long time lurker here.

I see BJanee is doing a bi 2 girl gangbang next week - anyone know who the other girl will be, and anyone going ?
Cheers

Offline Hubert

Just found out its HollieLove

tonibell99

I've not met Bjanee but if Hollie has anything to do with it, it will be a good GB.

Not expecting to go at this stage, 1 hour is not long enough for a gangbang in my opinion  :hi:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Seen Bjanee and had a great time with her.

KenniLingus

I've seen Hollie a couple of times and she comes highly recommended. She is a proper dirty bitch! Love her!

Max Pleasure

I've been to Hollie's parties before and had a great time.  I've never seen Bjanee though, but she has good feedback.

Offline macmate

Considering going, but £80 for 1 hour with 7-8 guys per session doesn't seem to me to be good value, save for the girls reputations...

Offline Roth

Considering going, but £80 for 1 hour with 7-8 guys per session doesn't seem to me to be good value, save for the girls reputations...

Doesn't sound great.  :(

Lz-129

Doesn't sound great.  :(

Not so sure, I think it would be a bit of a messy giggle. I'd like to give it a go but as always this and the other one just don't suit my work pattern. Iam sure though I'll be at a future event

KenniLingus

I'd like to go but I'm not sure that fellow punters would appreciate the kind of filth that I'd want to do during a gb session. ;)

Also I can't make it anyhow... maybe next time.

Lz-129

I'd like to go but I'm not sure that fellow punters would appreciate the kind of filth that I'd want to do during a gb session. ;)

That sounds ominous!

tonibell99

I always appreciate filth!  :drinks:

Offline macmate

So did anyone on here end up going?