Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it safe  (Read 941 times)

DavLab

Hello all,

Is it safe to meet a call girl in reading? I mean "in call"
Saw the advert on m.vivastreet.co.uk
Awaiting your reply

Thank you

Pinwheel

Which ad are you referring to ??

Pinwheel

Latest ad on vivastreet shows a parlour in Slough .the girl looks good though .

DavLab

A beautiful blond girl 28 years old named miky.. In her house.. I can go and meet her or its too risky?? Please advice. Its £40 15 minutes

Offline Steely Dan

Why not start with one of the Reading girls with positive reviews on here?

Not sure what you mean by 'safe'.  Will you get hurt? The most dangerous part is driving to get there.  Will you get robbed? This has happened to punters but it is much more rare than implied in the popular media. Will she be the girl in the photos? Maybe maybe not.  Will the event be worth the money?  Maybe maybe not.  That is why it is called punting.  But if you do go see her, please post a review after so others can learn from your experience. And in your review, put web link and so on.

But as I say above, if you book based on others' reviews, your risk is much lower.

Offline madeinwales56

Hello all,

Is it safe to meet a call girl in reading? I mean "in call"
Saw the advert on m.vivastreet.co.uk
Awaiting your reply

Thank you

Davlab. Your profile shows that you have written one review although it's not showing yet. Was that an incall or outcall? What is it that makes you think it will be unsafe?

DavLab

Ok thank very much.. Can you advice me a good place in the nearest location.. Mine is [Removed by admin]..

Offline madeinwales56

Ok thank very much.. Can you advice me a good place in the nearest location.. Mine is [Removed by admin]..

Whoa tiger. I don't think giving your postcode on here is a good idea. My first reaction is that this punting lark really isn't for you. Ever thought of another pastime like golf or snooker or jogging or something?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
If you look further down towards the bottom of this page matey you will see a few wiki guides that I would suggest you read, your obviously new to this game and your at the right place for help but act with caution, don't post your personal details, certain take SD's advice above and be safe.

3002steve

stick with someone with plenty of reviews that has been advertising for a while to minimise any risks- even then still be smart as you can just turn up the right cash and not all your phone/wallet etc