Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rip off in Dundee now she`s back in Glasgow  (Read 3098 times)

Offline de005

Guys watch out for candygirlx3.. she was in Dundee last week and ripped me off. Arranged a meet with her for a couple of days later but she needed a shot of £50 to get out on new years eve. She sent me some photos to prove she was real and genuine . She gave me her flat address and phone no. I met her outside her flat and foolishly gave her it. The next day I got the old sob story re needing £30 for electric bill. I said no and would catch up with her the next day for our arranged meet. She said no problem as her flat mate would be at work and we could meet then . on the day she put it back to 4 oclock
You can guess the rest . No replies to my emails on AW or my phone calls
She`s left Dundee with my £50.
Please beaware....

Roger De Her

What would be useful would be a link to her advert/ web page etc,  &/or photos

Offline de005

Yrea it is ... cheers I didn`t know how to send the link...She`s full of shite ....

I`ve a good mind to print her photos and put them thru every door in the street .....

Offline seeker

She must be a rubbish prossie if she ain't got NO money
And you must be daft for going to her place and giving her £50
This seems like a windup
No one's so stupid   :dash: :dash: or are 5hey  :unknown:

Offline de005

It`s no wind up ..I can assure you ...

Im too kind that`s me feckin problem ....

Look at her profile there`s feck all on it.

Boaby321

What a fuckin mug. Handing cash to a prossie as a loan / deposit for a punt that's happening in 2 days time, you must be of your head. However you have now learned an invaluable lesson. You need to post her photo's on here as well so we all know what kind of cunt she is.

Offline JonhJames

Just like the time I sent my bank details to the girl that emailed me saying how she wanted to marry me and could I send her some cash so she could write to me and buy some stamps  !!!  :dash:

Offline onetwentyfour

Guys watch out for candygirlx3.. she was in Dundee last week and ripped me off. Arranged a meet with her for a couple of days later but she needed a shot of £50 to get out on new years eve. She sent me some photos to prove she was real and genuine . She gave me her flat address and phone no. I met her outside her flat and foolishly gave her it. The next day I got the old sob story re needing £30 for electric bill. I said no and would catch up with her the next day for our arranged meet. She said no problem as her flat mate would be at work and we could meet then . on the day she put it back to 4 oclock
Please beaware....

Sorry to hear this mate, but at least it was only £50, and you know not to do it the next time !  :)

Offline de005

cheers ... appreciate that ...All I wanted to do was warn people and look at some of the reply`s ...

I`d be better off no putting anything on here warning people about her but oh to be perfect like some of the others on here !!!!

RandyF

Town: Glasgow
County: Dundee

Doubt your 50 (or the skag-head herself) ever left Dundee mate.  She's jiggled the town is all, almost like she's hiding from somebody or other.  Nice wee extra quarter of brown for candygirlx3 the other night though eh  :rolleyes:

Out of interest, Why'd you go to a blank profile?  No text, never  fucking mind pics  :scare:  It's a bizarre sight even on AW, even amongst the endless gypo nonsense.

It's also been noted on here she's a barebacker, when the urge for a tenner bag is rattling her too hard.

Yet, you still thought she'd be good bet for your 50, or perhaps you'd get it back in other ways?   :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 08:15:10 pm by RandyF »

Offline Technicolour_trilby

That's a weird profile on so many levels. Even the feedback is...odd somehow. It reads like ebay autogenerated feedback, "Great buyer, prompt payment, highly recommended, A++++++++", that sort of bullshit.

itsactuallyher

If a prosaic let you pump the pay later would you go back to give her the cash. I don't think so lol. Personally I take my hat off to the prossie she showed you up for the fool u are  :lol: :sarcastic: :wacko:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Please beaware....
Whether he was being kind hearted or foolish will remain a matter of opinion.
To me the important thing is that he was willing to go public with a warning about a scammer so that others might not be similarly duped.
Surely sharing info is exactly what this forum is about.
So, thanks for that, buddy...

Offline S.X. MacHine

Oops..struggling with the technology...
The last five lines of the text I just posted are mine. My point was that whether the poster was being silly in handing over cash, we should welcome his information on a scammer. It's what the forum is for,

Offline seeker

We do welcome the information and because of it  will avoid this skank
But also letting the op know he's been a silly boy giving the prossie the money.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Post her pictures on here so everyone knows what she looks like and can't do the same to another punter!

You can also do an aw booking and put down what she did on her feedback.

Offline bluelion8884

Glad I saw this, was arranging a book with her for tonight.
Think I'll pass.

Offline Happyjose

Glad I saw this, was arranging a book with her for tonight.
Think I'll pass.

Good stuff. But jeez, what attracted you to her profile?

benstokes

got bumped for £130 smackers a few years back. She claimed it was to get a laptop out of the pawn. Been trying to find her for a while but has vanished . You do some right stupid things when your thinking with your cock.! You should also remember the hoors are shagging for one reason alone : CASH, ( sorry to state the obvious)   

Offline JackLad

Unlucky mate, I won't give you another scolding like the lads have - I'm sure you've learned your lesson.

As it happens I actually met this girl at her actual home in Clydebank some time ago for a very quick blow and go. Hot as fuck, genuinely a good meet. Definitely won't be back now  :sarcastic: :wackogirl:

RandyF

a very quick blow and go. Hot as fuck,

Tit's like you are part of the reason, this junkie boot is still in business.

Grumbleguts

Shit like this happens when you think with your willie :hi:

Offline randydandy2013

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Must be the worst profile I've ever seen, no pics and very poorly wrote profile. IMO you need to be mad to spend your hard earned cash on her  :scare: :thumbsdown:

Offline backofthenet

useful information - thanks lads. She's now down in the big smoke - caveat emptor...