Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jbjolie Plymouth :-)  (Read 525 times)

9 review(s) for jbjolie (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Comms
All good, everything done by AW email up until calling the number given for final directions

The Place
Residential area but very quiet during the day, access by the back patio door straight into the room which was well laid out, warm, drinks provided, not too dark, very neat and tidy.

The Girl
Previous reviewers had commented on her appearance and I have to agree, not only is her body very fit but she is a stunner facially. She sticks her arse out in a lot of the photos and in real life she really is an 8 and an arse to match, pert and very squeezable!

The Meet
She is a good kisser with what I would call DFK not holding anything back, then I went through the outfit choosing process, she says she got her OCD (my words) from her mother and every outfit is in the packet it came in neatly arranged in drawers - I bet she knows where each one is as well! Started with using a toy on her which made her come followed by reverse oral and 69 etc The rest of the hour went by as others with covered SKYN condom oral and sex in a bunch of positions including cowgirl, all of which were enjoyed by me.

The Verdict
At £130 not the cheapest in Plymouth but definitely worth it, she is very pretty, has a smoking hot body, is interesting to talk to and her attention to detail makes it even better. She should start a hooker school!

bristolqwerty

Great review, I agree with everything you say, what a charming lady too, fit as f**k and a great shag if your into that too.  :)