Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No sex??  (Read 984 times)

Offline Fife flyer

I work away a lot and it would be great to meet up with someone for a drink or dinner. Does anyone offer this without sex at a reduced rate

Offline myothernameis

Does anyone offer this without sex at a reduced rate

Your mum might be able to give you some dinner

Offline tazman1002001

I work away a lot and it would be great to meet up with someone for a drink or dinner. Does anyone offer this without sex at a reduced rate

You could just book a Romanian and they very rarely let you have sex with them and there rates are always reduced  :D :lol: ....and I'm sure they would love a decent meal as well lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Easygoingdude

Put a reverse booking up on AW and name what you think would be a reasonable rate and see who responds?

HappyCappy

I have no doubt if you contacted some girls they'd be up for that. Don't expect it too cheep though.

You'd need to consider who you pick. I presume you're looking for company, skaky whores are unlikely to be good company.

I used to take this Australian chick to dinner before I took her back to hers and fucked her. Fascinating girl. Lived all over the world and she was great company plus a cracking fuck. She's long gone though, used to go by Dirty Danielle.

Offline thecrippler

I'll come out with you for £80/hour mate! :kissgirl:

Offline Poopster

If you're not necessarily looking sex get on Tinder and take some civvie bird out for a meal, it's relatively easy to get a date on there.

Pros:  It'll cost you the price of a meal.  You never have to see her again or it might work out.
Cons: None.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I have no doubt if you contacted some girls they'd be up for that. Don't expect it too cheep though.

You'd need to consider who you pick. I presume you're looking for company, skaky whores are unlikely to be good company.

I used to take this Australian chick to dinner before I took her back to hers and fucked her. Fascinating girl. Lived all over the world and she was great company plus a cracking fuck. She's long gone though, used to go by Dirty Danielle.
She was a New Zealander and I used to have the occasional lunch 'n shag. Danielle was, as you say, fascinating. A very clever lady and genuinely into what she did. She got married and retired. Tragic!

RandyF

Can't think of any hoors that offer no sex options on there profiles in Glasgow.  Think Miss Alexxx used too, before her lover SCRUBBER turned up and retired her :rolleyes:

Maybe a job for Glasgow's Cuntasans?  Pick one you like the look off and email them and ask, I'm sure between licking out our arseholes and being sprayed with jizz, they'll let you take them to Weatherspoons for a fish tea for what dunno £70, 80/hr maybe?  Doubt they'll gonna bother for less.

Or try an RB as someone already mentioned.