Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester city centre massage & extras  (Read 3168 times)

Offline scoffscoffer

Do any of the massage places in the centre (Red Moon/Siamease etc) offer extras? Happy Ending, nude body to body massage etc? I rang Red Moon & asked & got a non-committal answer which makes me think yes but want to be more certain before heading handing over any money...and are the girls Asian? Planning to go on Friday, so any info before then would be great!

Offline spartanwizard

Pretty much guaranteed extras at most. B2b you would be looking at more independent girls although you might get lucky.  PPersonally I would avoid red moon, been twice both poor massage, service and HE. I have read others having a poor experience there lately as well.  As mentioned in another post further down one Thai or smile seem to be decent.
Also worth trying would be sexy Sin-Dee do a search on here.  I believe she gives a good massage, also FS on offer so will prob do b2b. Might be a bit pricy but she gets good reviews.

Offline scoffscoffer

Cheers....any ideas about prices?

Offline scoffscoffer

And where have you talked about them? Can't locate a link on them...

Offline vanderwoz

Thai Angels in the centre do b2b at £60 for 30 mins which includes he, usually gives a good massage too

Offline scoffscoffer

Though site for Thai Angels specifically says no sexual services...or is that just bollocks?

Offline vanderwoz

Yeah the website is aload of balls haha no fs but they do offer he..... Just don't be too pushy as they can refuse it.... Just be nice and cheeky!  :thumbsup:

Midlane

Very helpfully labelled as "Tia Angels" on Google maps, and while a sign on some railings is shown, it isn't at all clear where the entrance is

Offline Calum163

Its a door opposite the sign shares the building with others, Buzzer entry system and a hell of a lot of stairs to climb.

Offline scoffscoffer

So what do people reckon is the best place for a first-time HE?! :D