Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it safe to have sex in parlour with condom?  (Read 1693 times)

tipstersg

I am planning to visit manchester cosmopolitan soon
and I have never visited any kind of cheap those parlour before
And I heard that they offer sex and oral sex with condom.
So I wonder whether it is safe from HIV to have sex with girls in parlour.
Just I worried about it cause I think the girls in parlour would not have any health check regularly.

Help me please.
Thank you.

Offline Buttons

Bit late to still be up and out of bed for a school night isn't it?  :dash:

willmo1

Cue another admin sliding tackle any minute!  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Truthfully it's never completely safe to have sex with some who's sexual history you are unsure about. There are always risks in this game
Why would a parlour girl be less likely to get checked than other prossies?  Why would they not get checked?  I can't say who gets checked and who doesn't but it's bloody stupid working a parkour and not get checked as they would soon not get any customers therefor no money if they passed any STIs on. 

*posted on the off chance this isn't a school kid or a troll

willmo1

Truthfully it's never completely safe to have sex with some who's sexual history you are unsure about. There are always risks in this game
Why would a parlour girl be less likely to get checked than other prossies?  Why would they not get checked?  I can't say who gets checked and who doesn't but it's bloody stupid working a parkour and not get checked as they would soon not get any customers therefor no money if they passed any STIs on. 

*posted on the off chance this isn't a school kid or a troll

The odds arent looking too good Dani.  :D

tipstersg

sorry if you guys think it is just joke or kidding from kid.
I have never been those places but i was planning to go there.
So I wanted to ask this to you guys since I thought you guys will know about this well.
again. Thank you Dani for reply about my silly question.

cockneybstrd

I am going to play along with the Op why do you think a parlour girl is less likely to get herself tested than any other prossie?

On a side note the level of troll is pretty poor at the moment you would think they might come up with something interesting. Like should I keep my civvie phone up my arse during a punt cos I am worried the prossie might nick it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am planning to visit manchester cosmopolitan soon
and I have never visited any kind of cheap those parlour before
And I heard that they offer sex and oral sex with condom.
So I wonder whether it is safe from HIV to have sex with girls in parlour.
Just I worried about it cause I think the girls in parlour would not have any health check regularly.

Help me please.
Thank you.

My advice is to wear three condoms ----- just to be sure.     :hi:

Offline Mansell

On a side note the level of troll is pretty poor at the moment you would think they might come up with something interesting. Like should I keep my civvie phone up my arse during a punt cos I am worried the prossie might nick it.

The answer of course being Yes, that way you can use it as a vibrator as well at the same time  :lol: especially if you get your OH to call you  :scare:

DoberManic

I am going to play along with the Op why do you think a parlour girl is less likely to get herself tested than any other prossie?

Then there's the possibility of the pro$$ie accidentally hitting the speed dial for your mrs whilst giving you a damn good rimming!  :sarcastic:

vw

Watch the bed bugs don't bite to, they suck blood, no idea if they can transmit.

When leaving though remember to use the green cross code !

Offline webpunter

Cue another admin sliding tackle any minute!  :D
Two footed - both feet off the ground.  Waiting for the next 'pearler' for the banning reason.  Think NIK needs to up his game on this front & give us all a laugh.  Coz it isn't always the ref that gets the player sent off.  Can be the linesman too !

Offline Jerboa

Don't shag any hookers, they are all poxed up with more STI's than you can shake a stick at, best bet is to stay home and have a wank to Babestation.  :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

Always wear a condom for assurance! :hi:

Offline HawkG

Why would a parlour girl be less likely to get checked than other prossies?

Just as unlikely as most hookers, it seems to me.

Offline webpunter

Always wear a condom for assurance! :hi:
What - when watching Babestation ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

My advice is to wear three condoms ----- just to be sure.     :hi:
And one over his head so no-one will recognise him.  :coolgirl:

Private Fraser

Hello Webbpunter,

Glad to see that you are waiting for the 'Referee' to administer the appropriate disciplinary action for reckless play - however, it has to be stated that only the Referee has the authority to send  a player from the Field of Play: an Assisstant Referee may draw the Referee's attention to an incident that the Referee has not observed and describe the incident to the Referee, but only the Referee has the authority to send a player from the FoP.

And whilst wittering on about Referees, I was officiating a game in England a few years ago, when low and behold when it came to the shaking of hands before kick off, one of the captains and myself clearly recognised each other from a couples swing that my partner and I had had with him and his partner some weeks earlier! It's a funny old game!

Private Fraser

Further Refereeing Thoughts!!

Admin could maybe apply a disciplinary sanction for repeated minor infringements where the player is on one hand trying to keep within the Laws of the Game,  whilst at the same time showing a calculated disregard (and an offence in its self of 'unsporting behaviour') for the said Laws; the penalty being that the player is issued a first caution for 'Unsprting Behaviour' with an immediate second caution for, " Persistant Infringement of the Laws of the Game"., and thus sent from The Field of Play.  Reason for Banning "Persiatnat infringement of the Laws of the Game".

The LotG provide a range of offences which have the appropriate disciplinary measures proscribed, which I think might well be analergous to Punting: Thus, minor infringements always draw the eye of the Referee who is at liberty to apply the fully proscribed sanctions, or keep a personal eye for future conduct and if the offence is seen again issue a caution - the yellow card must publicly  be shown to the player - a neutral review of a WG. Clear dangerous play / reckless intent demands an immediate sending off after publicly raising the red card and creating a negative review.

An often committed offence is 'simulation' - I sometimes feel that when a WG tells me "Baby, I have never cum like that before", that 'simulation' might well have occurred.

yorkshire123

Further Refereeing Thoughts!!

Admin could maybe apply a disciplinary sanction for repeated minor infringements where the player is on one hand trying to keep within the Laws of the Game,  whilst at the same time showing a calculated disregard (and an offence in its self of 'unsporting behaviour') for the said Laws; the penalty being that the player is issued a first caution for 'Unsprting Behaviour' with an immediate second caution for, " Persistant Infringement of the Laws of the Game"., and thus sent from The Field of Play.  Reason for Banning "Persiatnat infringement of the Laws of the Game".

The LotG provide a range of offences which have the appropriate disciplinary measures proscribed, which I think might well be analergous to Punting: Thus, minor infringements always draw the eye of the Referee who is at liberty to apply the fully proscribed sanctions, or keep a personal eye for future conduct and if the offence is seen again issue a caution - the yellow card must publicly  be shown to the player - a neutral review of a WG. Clear dangerous play / reckless intent demands an immediate sending off after publicly raising the red card and creating a negative review.

An often committed offence is 'simulation' - I sometimes feel that when a WG tells me "Baby, I have never cum like that before", that 'simulation' might well have occurred.

Here's evidence that you need to be really careful when foraging for your breakfast mushrooms  :crazy:

Offline cueball

Here's evidence that you need to be really careful when foraging for your breakfast mushrooms  :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline peewee

Is it safe to have sex in parlour with condom?

About as safe as having sex in the dinning room :yahoo:

Offline Marmalade

The quality of trolls on some threads is appalling!  :lol:

Offline Nagilum

These guys are not taking you seriously

Look I took a picture for you, this was my last visit.  I was safe and I recommend you do it.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

The quality of trolls on some threads is appalling!  :lol:

Spot on Marm,  :thumbsup: as thick as pig shit most of them are. :thumbsdown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 379