Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett @ Sandys Superstars  (Read 666 times)

Offline Sh5278

External Link/Members Only

£50 for 30 mins and £10 extra for OWO

Scarlett's pictures on the website were very tempting and it's been a while since I've punted a redhead. The only reservation that I had was the lack of reviews, but decided to go ahead with Scarlett as no one else on the rota that day caught my interest. Booking done on the phone with the receptionist, no problems.

Arrived at the Northenden branch, and did the usual Sandys routine. Paid the £20 to the receptionist and shown to the room for a quick shower.  Scarlett was already lying on the bed when I got out of the shower. Must be my lucky day as it turns out she looks much better in real life. Looks early/mid 20s, facially very attractive and a sexy body with tattoos.

Started off with a light massage which then turned into a full on body massage with her pressing her tits up and down my back. OWO followed  with good amount of attention paid to my balls, enough to get me rock hard in seconds and I suggested we put on a condom. Hit a little bump here as she was out of condoms in the room and ran out to get some while I stayed awkwardly on the bed trying to keep myself going.  :scare: Luckily she was back in less than a minute apologetically and made up by getting me up again with some DT and then putting the condom on with her mouth (love it when girls do that ). Sex in CG, mish and doggie followed with a little dirty talk thrown in there and I came into the johnny while admiring that fine ass in doggie. Ended the meeting with a brief chat where she mentioned she's only been working there for 3 months or so (probably the reason for lack of reviews) and I left Sandys with another satisfied experience.

So overall, Scarlett is definitely one of the hottest girls I've punted with and she provided a decent enough service. Downside is the kissing was to a minimum with a little lip-touching here and there which was disappointing as DFK is a big thing for me. Having said that, I would still recommend her if you're looking to fuck a gorgeous girl with a good attitude.

Offline arthurguinness

Im new to punting and have never experienced a parlour....but im a sucker for a redhead, especially a pretty one!! so might have to visit Sandys. scarlett looks stunning from her pics......JJ looks my type too.

im guessing the £50 gets you in the door (£20), then £30 to the girl for basic service?? then extras off their "likes/services" list is then negotiated? sorry if this sounds punting basics but how parlours vs AW (my only experience)works intrigues me as lots of good NorthWest reviews seem to be parlour/agency girls

can you enlighten me a little of basic etiquette/rules/negotiations/booking process please

Offline Sh5278

Yeah you got the gist of it. At Sandys it's 20 to the receptionist and 30 to the girl for basic service i.e. OW, sex, massage etc. Extras will depend on the girl you are seeing, but the standard rate seems to be 10 for OWO, 20 for CIM, and 40 for A levels (unsure about this). Most girls seem to adhere to this rate but its best to confirm with them, as they will ask you what extras you're inetrested in before they start anyway.

For Sandys, if you're going for the first time you will have to go there on the day and the receptionist will tell you who is available at what time etc, with pictures of the girls available on the wall. if they are not seeing anyone, the girls will be in the lounge and you can take a look and say hello. After you've decided then you either wait at the lounge for your girl to be done with her current booking or you if she's free the receptionist will call your name and you pay 20 and given a towel, told which room to go to and asked to take a shower.

I persume what might be intimidating for your first visit is the waiting where you'll be sitting next to punters waiting for your name to be called. It's like going to the clinic to see the doctor and punters are the patients basically. It was quite awkward at first but then i just ignore making eye contact with the other guys and perv on the girls instead.  ;)

You can also ask for a membership when you are there, all you need to do is give a fake name and they will give you a designated number. This way you can book on the phone and avoid the awkward wait in the lounge for your next visit.

Parlour-wise, I've only been to Sandys so I'm not sure about the others. You can always do a quick search on parlour and agencies on this website like piccadilly selecta, mckenzies, manchester elite etc or just visit the puntingwiki. Hope this helps.