Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "On holiday"  (Read 705 times)

Offline Cd06

No idea if this is just an Aberdeen thing or if I've missed something but why do random profiles, British and EE alike, appear every so often with just the blurb "on holiday"
Quite a lot of them currently in Aberdeen.
Am I supposed to care that a girl whose profile I have never seen before just appears to tell us punters that she's on holiday? It would be brilliant if any of these girls did some work up in Aberdeen before they took a fucking holiday!
Anyone shed any light?

Roger De Her

I think connected to same issue as "parking offences" perhaps?  See link below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77781.msg970901#msg970901

Roj

Offline ik8133

I've noticed this myself, think some WGs "park" their site in the Aberdeen section when they aren't currently working in their normal area.  Not sure why they just don't leave it in as is and just don't display a phone number.  Is it because Aberdeen is at the at the top of some location list that they "park" them here?

Offline DickDiver

Looks like Aberdeen is the first "county" on the AW list. I guess that is how they make themselves unsearchable in their regular area.

The fit likers can use it for planning their hols around the UK though!   :lol: ;) :lol:

Offline Cd06

Cheers guys,

really grinds my gears!

if I could be arsed I would start messaging all these girls telling them when I'm on holiday too, send them a fake picture of someone in Torquay or something!

Offline ik8133

Looks like Aberdeen is the first "county" on the AW list. I guess that is how they make themselves unsearchable in their regular area.

The fit likers can use it for planning their hols around the UK though!   :lol: ;) :lol:

That's a good idea!  :lol:

Offline Cd06

"Fit likers"  :D

Aberdeen dialect was hard to adjust to for an Englishman like myself at first!

Roger De Her

Hey ik8133,  BRILLIANT IDEA!!

I think the "parking offence" thread has the appropriate solution for them which is simply to change their status from Service "provider" to "seeker",  but they probably haven't all sussed that - maybe add a link to this thread and you'll eradicate the phenomenon ... Nah

Offline solway

Just trying to earn some cash from their Private Gallery  :coolgirl:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'm guessing 'on holiday' is when they've earned enough money to be allowed a trip back home to the beautiful country of Romania! Most should stay there.