Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free Cuckold Punt for someone  (Read 4258 times)

Offline ptkinguk

Im up for it I dont mind being watched itd be a nice first for me also :) Pm me if youre interested  :)

Timmy2

From the lucky Punter on UKE

Too late guys the deed has been done and it was genuine for all the doubters, i communicated with both sides independently and checked out who i could via UKP etc and all looked good.
 We had a great session and if anyone needs a guy to fuck their punt in front of them drop me a line it was amazing !!
 I'm off to buy a lotto ticket to see if my luck is holding out !!!

I have a slightly more explicit version, but have not had the "Cuckold" permission to publish yet

Raddy

Timmy2

I said i would give feedback.....

Feedback from lucky punter

I just got back after meeting up with Carla and her Bitch, it was genuine and it was a really good session, I fucked her twice in missionary, doggy, legs over shoulders and over the edge of the bed, I made her come twice with my tongue and once while fucking her, all the while her bitch was kneeling by the edge of the bed wanking or watching my cock pounding her pussy, When i came over her ass he was duly instructed to clean up which he did. i could not quite manage to pop a second time even after receiving a very sloppy tit wank to try to bring me to the edge, Must try harder next time ( sounds familiar fro my school reports !!!)
He loved it and i had a great time getting to fuck with Carla for free!!!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:11:28 pm by Timmy2 »

Offline Owwhatanight

I said i would give feedback.....

Feedback from lucky punter

I just got back after meeting up with Carla and her Bitch, it was genuine and it was a really good session, I fucked her twice in missionary, doggy, legs over shoulders and over the edge of the bed, I made her come twice with my tongue and once while fucking her, all the while her bitch was kneeling by the edge of the bed wanking or watching my cock pounding her pussy, When i came over her ass he was duly instructed to clean up which he did. i could not quite manage to pop a second time even after receiving a very sloppy tit wank to try to bring me to the edge, Must try harder next time ( sounds familiar fro my school reports !!!)
He loved it and i had a great time getting to fuck with Carla for free!!!

You are a dirty Bstardo Raddy  :cool:

Timmy2

You are a dirty Bstardo Raddy  :cool:
not me OWAN i was at work on an punting embargo....
Raddy
but yes i AM

Offline Owwhatanight

not me OWAN i was at work on an punting embargo....
Raddy
but yes i AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: all in a day's work they say  :hi:

Hard shagger

Raddy tell your mate I'll definitely take him up on his offer

Offline Owwhatanight

Raddy tell your mate I'll definitely take him up on his offer

I think Raddy has been there  :D

KinkyEmperor

I am in in the future and VVWE :)  :cool: