Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren Cox  (Read 1329 times)

Boblowjob

I see Lauren is Cardiff for a few days, she been on my radar for a while but is always up North. She looks stunning, with an amazing ass, but she does talk about bareback sex......
Anyone seen her??

External Link/Members Only

np500

Going to add to favourites as if I did't have punts lined up this and next week l'd have definitely visited, never enough warning or did I miss it ? Not on a w as much as I should be maybe ?

SeekingtheTruth

Openly admits to doing BB.

Shame as she looks lovely.

np500

Oh shit, only looked at pics, shame, why do that openly say that ? Is she a Roma ?

np500

Offers b b and  unprotected sex so I don't think b b is accidentally ticked. But she's been making a living out of this for 3 years so pleanty of guys either take her up on it or don't care ?

SeekingtheTruth

Offers b b and  unprotected sex so I don't think b b is accidentally ticked. But she's been making a living out of this for 3 years so pleanty of guys either take her up on it or don't care ?

Read the profile rather than look at the likes list. She says she prefers BB.

SeekingtheTruth

np500

So if you got paper work from 3 weeks ago and you've  had 3 to 5 punts since ,well , that's o k , let's do bareback !  so young ! But there are fare older doing it, and Thay wounder why the figures for S D's are going up ? And girls have to be checked so often.

Offline Montywales

I think she just wants private gallery views and probably is not available. She hasn't got any recent feedbacks

np500

She won't be the first ! And I know for a fact , she won't be the last .

newforthisyear

Shame really, she's really good looking  :dash:

np500

99% of the scammers are good looking, as Thay are usually too good to be true and Thay are the ones that we all want so go see so go checking there p g's , I haven't payed for p g 's for months after paying for one that consisted of 5 picture all fully clothed and 3 of which were on the Maine profile, tucked up !