Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Katie - Peterborough  (Read 1894 times)

4 review(s) for ENGLISH KATIE XX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Natwest

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The rate of punting definitely slowed down for me in the latter half of 2015 owing to a general feeling I would regroup and go more for quality rather than quantity in 2016. However I did decide to make return visits to three WG’s who had previousy provided exceptional punts. One of those was to Katie who I reviewed on my first visit. That particular punt remained one of my favourites of last year and was fully expecting another one to be of equal quality. Sadly it wasn’t and for some reason it just did not work. I came away thinking that was going to be the last time.

In the intervening period we exchanged a couple of emails and on the spur of the moment yesterday I decided to go back but just for half an hour to see how it went. As she had a new year offer on for just £65, I knew that if it went wrong again at least I hadn’t spent a fortune, just wasted a bit of time.

Well the weather and traffic conspired against me and I was running late so I phoned Katie to tell her. She couldn’t have been nicer about it and I think in the end I got there 10 minutes after I had booked. I don’t like being late for anything but God knows I have been kept waiting a few times in my short punting career.

Katie operates from a very nice house in the suburbs of Peterborough. It is easy to get to but the traffic can be horrendous so if you see her early morning or evening then allow for that. I got a lovely friendly greeting and after a quick bathroom break I met her in the bedroom. She dressed in her schoolgirl outfit which tends to be bra-less and knickerless. She has boobs completely to my taste and for that reason poking out of the white unbuttoned blouse it totally works for me. She is the sort of girl I would have lusted after at her age, the girl next door who you would have given anything to give her a good seeing to. Beauty is as always in the eye of the beholder but she has the necessary combination for me of looking sweet and dirty at the same time.

We started by not discussing directly as such about the last visit but it transpired that her profile had been run by someone else and pushed her towards areas she wasn’t that keen on. This I think led to some misunderstanding on my last visit. I didn’t enquire further on this as it wasn’t my business but this time with likes and dislikes fully understood, within 5 minutes I’d wished I had booked an hour. Her cock sucking skills are excellent and for a finish she swallows the lot and slows down just right to exact the maximum pleasure. Prior to that a good bout of reverse oral ( fingers allowed), a great doggy fuck with finger up the bum and enough dirty talk to almost convince me I really am a sex god! Half hour sessions always feel a bit rushed to me. Although the same is achieved in a shorter time the absence of winding up and winding down time I think reduces the pleasure.

So I shall return, almost certainly for longer and I am happy that visit number four will be just as good, if not better.

Offline happyharry

Good to hear that she's back on form. She was one of my better punts in 2015 (reviewed on this forum)

Must admit I gave a her a wide berth after she got involved with the "Cambridge Parties" crowd (now what's happened to them ?)

Have put her back on the "to do" list

Offline Natwest

Good to hear that she's back on form. She was one of my better punts in 2015 (reviewed on this forum)

Must admit I gave a her a wide berth after she got involved with the "Cambridge Parties" crowd (now what's happened to them ?)

Have put her back on the "to do" list

She said to me it wasn't really her type of thing and she prefers the one to one meets but I don't know how many she took part in. The Cambridge Parties appear to be still going strong with dates booked in 2016. I think the Reviews are still in the "East" section with the link. I had a look today as I wanted to see if there were any girls taking part that are worth going to see. This area does remain pretty dry with fairly slim pickings.