Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xclusive Ashley - Guildford  (Read 1838 times)

1 review(s) for XclusiveAshley (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

Xclusive Ashley
External Link/Members Only

This was a short notice booking in Guildford. Comms with the lady in charge was very good, she is English. Fully expecting to punt for an hour as the likes list was FK, CIM and OWO all of which suits me. So took my £160 with me. :music:
Most definitely the girl in the public gallery, indeed we were in the same bedroom and she was wearing the same black top, tights and black shoes. :thumbsup:
Everything went well as I went into the apartment and greeted by the same lady I spoke to on the phone. I think there were some other girls there although I didn’t see them. After some 7-8 minutes Ashley entered the room. She was Australian with long black hair wearing a nice black lace dress, stockings and platform shoes. Quite attractive I thought. :thumbsup: I said I’ll stay an hour and she said I’m quite busy and can only do 30 minutes. O ok says I. Its £80 for ½ hour – yes. Yes it is but if you want kissing and OWO it will be another £20. But you profile implies it’s all inclusive. Doesn’t mention extras. Not happy, I’m now starting to feel a bit pissed off.. Then she says I can do 45 minutes for £150. What 50 quid for 15 minutes… When its only £160 for an hour as advertised.  Then she says it’s an extra £20 for each ½ hour if you want kissing and OWO. WTF……… :dash:

Didn’t get as far as discussing CIM which is also on profile as that would have been another extra. She explained that they are all extras and stressed that this is the way our group of girls do it.. By now I’d agreed ½ hour at £100 as the little chap was in charge.
 :unknown:
The first few minutes she ponced about getting wipes out of the tissue box laying them neatly on the bed. There was no rush on her part. I moved round the bed to move this on with some kissing (you know one of the extras), well this wasn’t really happening, just light kissing just lips. She removed her dress and I her bra, revealing a very nice pair of enhanced breasts with nice nipples. She kept jiggling with her boobs and I struggled to pin them down with my mouth.  :(
She said lie on the bed which I did. Took pants off and caressed her body over my face down to my cock, by now a cat couldn’t scratch my old boy.  Again pulling away from any real kissing.  I said can we have some FK. She says if you are nice I will give you more (WTF and I’ve lost the 1st 5 minutes) eventually she gave me my BJ which was really quite good lasting 4 minutes or so.

On with the mac where she stood up over me and lowered herself on to me. Blimey she was tighter than I expected, felt really good. Cow girl lasted 4 minutes in which time I felt she was warming up as at last some FK, it was nice and felt more passionate. But again very limited. Eventually I unloaded as I had a full head of steam.  :thumbsup:
She got off me more wet wipes, a disposable bag for the mac (which was a 1st for me) and then a very brief massage. I asked her to lie on her back so I could look at her as I hadn’t really seen her pussy and a brief chat of 5 minutes, which actually was very nice and the clock alarm went off.
Times up she says. I go to my watch and I said I’ve still got 5 minutes by my watch. You’re still here and it will take you that long to get dressed.  No point in arguing at this stage….. :scare:

As a note to the rest of you, I don’t know if she was prepared to receive oral. I didn’t get the chance as she gave no opportunity for that to happen (I rarely do that myself in any case). Actually I got no pussy play at all. Negative. :thumbsdown: Had I asserted myself it would have I felt, resulted in her going totally in reverse and for the sake of 30 minutes just wasn’t doing that.

Looks, Quite attractive 7/10
Nice body, not skinny, not over weight, wholesome may be best word. Great boobs. 8/10  :thumbsup:

Kept tights on, this was my punt and she wouldn’t take them off. I like the WG to be naked. Negative :thumbsdown:
Time keeping- I feel she manipulated the time to minimise her role in this and ended up with 20 minutes of action.  Negative. :thumbsdown:
Services - totally misleading profile when I had to pay extras- bang out of order this. I should have walked but the little man was in charge.  :scare:
Pussy play- controlled situation so that didn’t happen – Negative. :thumbsdown:

Apartment- very nice.

Had she delivered what I would have expected I’m sure she would have qualified for a positive. Perhaps if I’d gone via AW she may have been more committed – I don’t know (she has 6 decent reviews). As I stated it was a short notice booking by phone.  However I can’t even give a neutral and with the time issue and extras makes this a negative. I’m so disappointed how this booking turned out.

Would I go back.  NO  :thumbsdown:

Online Danj89

Hi MM sorry to hear about the bad punt I think this exclusive girlfriends group works around Chobham, Guildford, Woking and sometimes Basingstoke.

I think Ashley was mentioned here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62455.msg799153;topicseen#msg799153

Was it the same girl?

A review was done for Amber when she was based in Basingstoke not sure if it's the same girl though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=search2

They are also discussed here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23015.msg339767;topicseen#msg339767

I saw tiffany in Basingstoke agreed 30mins for 80 quid on text they said owo was included but when I got there I was told it was an extra, but she agreed to honour the rate discussed which was good otherwise I would have walked overall it was a very good punt with her. She also works with Courtney as well.

Sorry for all the links just trying to piece the group together.

Offline MrMatrix

Yes I would say its the same girl. Hard to be 100% certain as the photo shopping is over the top. She talked about a big mansion and there were several of girls there in this house. I've noted there's a lot of newer girls in Guildford capture area that are at £160 mainly out calls. As you say looks like they are all from the same stable :hi:
Reading the report by a10 which your link ties in, is I feel same girl, although I think the description facially is a bit harsh.

The other reference you make is for Tiffany Star who is also on my HL. But if I'm going to be faced with the bollocks of extras due to mis-description on their profile I will remover her from HL. Real shame.
If we all agree to walk as these are undeclared extras they may get the message. But then they would up the price but at least it would be honest. :hi:

Offline Private Parts

May I offer this link

The "exclusive" brand is spreading under a variety of guises as indies.
This link is to "Chloe" or Leah. Seems the price variance spreads as well.
In some cases swallow is on offer but previously it has been "over my dead body!"

Th Brand has also crossed over to Surrey gems in the past. Wittingly or unwittingly
I don't think they realise the need for a wider photo portfolio.

It's your money gents

PP

Offline PunterNumberOne

I had a similar experience to the OP with this girl.  One I'll avoid in future.

Offline MrMatrix

I had a similar experience to the OP with this girl.  One I'll avoid in future.
How long ago was your punt. Any chance of doing a report. I may have opted out had I known about the extras. :hi:

Offline cheek

May I offer this link

The "exclusive" brand is spreading under a variety of guises as indies.
This link is to "Chloe" or Leah. Seems the price variance spreads as well.
In some cases swallow is on offer but previously it has been "over my dead body!"

Th Brand has also crossed over to Surrey gems in the past. Wittingly or unwittingly
I don't think they realise the need for a wider photo portfolio.

It's your money gents

PP

I've seen Leah/Chloe a few times and each time was good fun, no CIM but did seem to get into it & didn't rush. The older lady that she works with when working as an indie is a laugh as well

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for this, just tried looking them up and they no longer have profiles to which you gave feedback. Perhaps they will resurface again this year. :thumbsup: