Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammy thai massage  (Read 5140 times)

jasontoms

Well made a 2nd booking with Sammy after a successful first one and yet again not disappointed.  She came to the door just in her high heels as requested and looked stunning. Paperwork done she helped me undress and pulled me in front of mirror and let me touch and kiss her stunning nipples .
Told to lie on bed and the massage started which was as usual very good with plenty of inner thigh touching . She then seemed to concentrate on my ass which was perfect and started to examine deeper and as she was doing this she turned so had her smooth pussy on my face for some oral . Think she must have got distracted by this as she forgot about massage and was stroking me hard then slow and eventually it happened . She laughed at the amount in had cum but said she was happy . She then joined me in shower washing.me down then dressing me . Perfect 45 mins in my opinion
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 09:31:50 am by jasontoms »

Offline Rich198529

Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stapler

Good report j

That's our Sammy! Or Sammi. Same girl.

She advertises on Vivastreet. No AW account.

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

shithappens

Main thread is got out of hand. Any info on tanning rooms in wolves please ?

Offline sanj07

Any links mate? Is this a hand relief service only

Dodo

Its good that others are following my suggestion for posting individual reviews but could we try and preface the thread in a consistent way e.g. FBSM Sammy (in this case).......it just means we can in the furure search not just an individual name but by putting just FBSM into search we will have a list of those girls that give just this service.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:32:01 pm by Dodo »

velocity

She is absolutely stunning, I will be seeing her in the week end.

Offline wuddyrarted

Link or contact details please?

Offline Stapler

Link or contact details please?

She advertises on Vivastreet. No AW account.

..S....

Look it up!  :hi:

..S...

Offline onaleash

Offline Stapler

How old is Sammy roughly?

How old are you?

Is it important in relation to the service she offers?

..S...

Offline onaleash

I'm 30 just wanted to check she wasn't too much older than me

Offline Stapler

Fair play mate.

She's a bit older but has a slim lithe body with, as you know, long nipples!

Recommended!

..S...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:49:48 pm by Stapler »

Dodo

How old is Sammy roughly?
A reasonable question and one that gets asked many times for obvious reasons........Sammy is 37 or is that the length of her nipples in mm  :(
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:18:10 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

A reasonable question and one that gets asked many times for obvious reasons........Sammy is 37

Not true!

Agree about Sammy, but she is 49, seen her passport!

..S...

Benson50

Not true!

..S...

Wasn't Dodo joking? I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick again as you did with DeviousD about barebacking. Maybe you are too keen to correct and admonish everyone,

Dodo

Wasn't Dodo joking? I think you may have got the wrong end of the stick again as you did with DeviousD about barebacking. Maybe you are too keen to correct and admonish everyone,

You are so spot on Mr B..............I just looooooooooove fishing, some spratts are so easy to catch :D :D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:43:17 pm by Dodo »

nwbrfc

I know someone has asked for a link and was told vivastreet, but is there a link to her advert on vivastreet?