Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ERIKA GLASGOW  (Read 2095 times)

23 review(s) for LINGAM BY ERIKA (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jj-mac

On my phone so can't add link.

I've met erika several times and all previous meets have been positive. This one however was a waste of time and money.

Arrived at agreed time but left waiting nearly 20 mins before getting ok to come up. Got formalities out the way then had a quick shower and down to business. Bit of kissing, owo, ro, cowgirl, doggy and finished with CIM.

During this I found out erika had been on the piss the night before and was badly hungover. It showed in her service. She was a wreck. Kept stopping and dissapearing to bathroom, cold sweats and I swear she turned green when she took my load in her mouth.

Not a great experience this time hence the negative. Wasted punt.

Pros - nice looking girl, size 12 curvy body, good flat & location, easy parking

Cons - broken bed, left waiting. Poor service on this occasion.

Offline Jock D

Link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Like you JJ, I've seen Erika several times, and have always had a really good service. However, my last punt with her was over 6 months ago now, and I have noticed various comments on other threads saying that her service has gone downhill recently. It's a real shame because she was great VFM and a nice person too.  :(

RandyF

Yeah noticed there's more and more comments about her service going down the shitter. If she's working still half blootered, she's long since given up caring. 

She's been hooring far, far too long. It's a good 5 years+ since I saw her last, and she'd been around a bit even then.

mavgoose

Yeah noticed there's more and more comments about her service going down the shitter. If she's working still half blootered, she's long since given up caring. 

She's been hooring far, far too long. It's a good 5 years+ since I saw her last, and she'd been around a bit even then.

Careful randy. That was almost half a review.

:timeout:

Offline Kornam68

Guys, I've seen her once about 8months ago. I have to say I thought she gave a good service.

Offline tazman1002001

On my phone so can't add link.

I've met erika several times and all previous meets have been positive. This one however was a waste of time and money.

Arrived at agreed time but left waiting nearly 20 mins before getting ok to come up. Got formalities out the way then had a quick shower and down to business. Bit of kissing, owo, ro, cowgirl, doggy and finished with CIM.

During this I found out erika had been on the piss the night before and was badly hungover. It showed in her service. She was a wreck. Kept stopping and dissapearing to bathroom, cold sweats and I swear she turned green when she took my load in her mouth.

Not a great experience this time hence the negative. Wasted punt.

Pros - nice looking girl, size 12 curvy body, good flat & location, easy parking

Cons - broken bed, left waiting. Poor service on this occasion.

I don't understand how some of you guys work...... JJ you said you've seen her several times and I'm assuming built up some sort of relationship but you still accepted a shit service from her and didn't tell her .....and then come on here to give her a negative.

I've not seen her for ages but if I got a shit service there is no way I would leave without telling her .....or I would expect that she fixes it there and then ........ You are paying for a service she ain't going to get offended ...if she does then she isn't worth it and move on  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline jj-mac

Taz. Are you seriously saying I shouldn't have left a negative after a service like that?? Also who said I never complained?

This review was based on my last meeting with her and it was shit. End of story or should I post a mega fluffy review/promotion of her to get some extra time next time we met!!

mavgoose

When I first saw erika , must be 4/5 years ago. Maybe more. I thought she was pretty good. I'm sure she claimed she was Polish. Now Latvian , I think.

Anyway , after I seen a few other girls I realised erika was actually pretty poor.
Never been back since those first few visits.

My opinion - there are girls waaaaaaaay better for the same cost or £10 more.

Offline tazman1002001

Taz. Are you seriously saying I shouldn't have left a negative after a service like that?? Also who said I never complained?

This review was based on my last meeting with her and it was shit. End of story or should I post a mega fluffy review/promotion of her to get some extra time next time we met!!

No a negative review is warranted ..... But I never saw anywhere that you complained in your review that's the only point I was making, now calm down  :angry: ...  :kiss:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

chico1000

Erika is great for first timers. Really friendly girl.  Don't understand her hitting the bottle as described but agree with Mav after a while you kind of want to find someone who is a bit more adventurous and a bit more spontaneous.