Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Minx68 - Stevenage  (Read 767 times)

1 review(s) for littleminx68 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punchdrunk

Felt like a lunch time punt, so made a booking got my self all cleaned up and made my way to a decentish area in Stevenage. Got there and I soon saw why she had the types of photos she did as she had a massive saggy belly. Ow well id paid for a hour so I got down to business as the little man had taken over. things got worse she had a real stinky fanny, which was not good but id paid my money so I was stuck a bit. Carried on trying not to let the smell put me off blew my beans on her doggy style , had a break then got her  to wank me over her titties which were a big old pair. I didn't quiet stay the full hour but didn't want to try for a 3rd pop,  not good when you come across shit like this I always make the effort to be clean shame they don't do the same. I took a chance and got a shit punt for £140  :thumbsdown:.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hertsgent

Very useful review, appreciated .....

Who have you seen in the area that is good....then we can benchmark your ratings! However, I won't be paying a visit to this one based on your comments....

Offline mattylondon

Certainly not my idea of a minx?

Old, overpriced and way passed her sell by date, in my opinion.

Sorry you had a bad punt. At least others will now be aware and it may save them wasting their money.

Offline NelsonH

Hygiene freak, guaranteed not to be stinky.

A bit "vanilla" but as you have found you can do an awful lot worse.

Ten pounds less and worth a visit.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 09:33:06 pm by NelsonH »

Offline mattylondon

Hygiene freak, guaranteed not to be stinky.

A bit "vanilla" but as you have found you can do an awful lot worse.

Ten pounds less and worth a visit.
To each their own, but looks like another old and overpriced one to me. I notice how she's sucking in her stomach in that picture too!

Offline Punchdrunk

A Russian in knebworth, sadly left the country now. Not a stunner but girl that put the effort in and was a good actress. Miss read your question a bit, seen roxy she does the job  and would get a return visit  but not had much luck of late in this area.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 09:55:35 pm by Punchdrunk »

Offline dkn

To each their own, but looks like another old and overpriced one to me. I notice how she's sucking in her stomach in that picture too!
I've enjoyed her.  She's lost stacks of weight in the last few months and is looking pretty toned - this is after a pretty chubster phase earlier last year.

Old?  I can never place her.  She's younger than me, but probably older than she acts.

MrXYZ987

Had been contemplating her, off the list now. Thx for the review, sorry you had a shit one

Offline Hertsgent

A Russian in knebworth, sadly left the country now. Not a stunner but girl that put the effort in and was a good actress. Miss read your question a bit, seen roxy she does the job  and would get a return visit  but not had much luck of late in this area.

Nice one - not too much of a criticism, but shame you didn't review the knebworth Russian, as I was tempted but she never had any UKP info and very limited AW feedback. And now to comment on my own pre-review time punts (or pre UKP knowledge, I can't remember), Roxy I agree is good (not my type, but good). Sultry Sam listed on this thread, I would have rated as a neutral I reckon, but mainly as I saw her in her chubby phase - don't think i would return , as was not spectacular, but she does often have offers at £70/£110 for 30/60 mins that I would say are about the right price point.

Offline Punchdrunk

I don't think I was a member On here to do a review of the  knebworth punt, yeah that Roxy can cure an itch but would look else where first.