Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The best in the Farnborough area?  (Read 4635 times)

Offline Mountain

Hi,

I have not punted in a while, but I was thinking about a punt near Farnborough in the next few weeks.

It looks like I have missed Vicky Hot now, and the only real AW profile that draws eye my at the moment is Em Rose External Link/Members Only but she is perhaps a tad expensive for a vanilla service.

Are there any other recommendations for the area? Not too fussed about un-covered services, but looking for a WG under 40 and ideally in good shape, I'm not a fan of BBW, and anal would be a bonus!

I don't want to end up at Surrey Gems again!!

Cheers

Offline Mountain

Hi chaps. Any recommendations out there? Thanks.

Bud$

I went to see Annabel, Thai, today. For this week there's a very good looking girl there (Imo) - look on AW. She's actually called Michelle. Small, cute and tight body. Covered OWO but a little spinner.

ness4

Farnborough is a complete desert at the moment...lots of touring Romanian robots and not a lot else. seen Miss Cherokee in Fleet a couple of times External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and she's a pretty good service but otherwise i hope you like Vanilla

bilbo

Theres no anal on her list but Roxy wasn't a bad punt for me

She has a fair few tattoo's though

External Link/Members Only

Offline thekman100

Sadly you've picked probably the worst time to ask this question. I don't recall it ever being so bad in Fboro area since Vicky, Amy and Adelina left the aldershot flat.

I've been searching for days now and there is nothing reputable sub £100 for 30 mins and even the rest aren't out of this world. For me £100 for 30 mins I expect owo and anal with a decent WG. Keeping in mind you can get great punts for £150 an hour in london.

I even looked at surrey gems again but their extras are ridiculous and it reminded me of two sub standard punts a few years back. photos are shopped to hell and profiles are exaggerated beyond belief. I saw one girl many years ago in Guildford, she was over 21 then but says she is 21 now. Honestly, we're not stupid SG.

Em rose looks quite vanilla for £100, but I bet her bookings have gone up recently!

I'm really quite miffed. How do I get into the sergei game? I reckon I could do a job locally! lol. (joke!)

Offline mh

I'm really quite miffed. How do I get into the sergei game? I reckon I could do a job locally! lol. (joke!)

By knowing the laws of supply and demand and the value of your product. Sadly!

Need some indies eager to pay off the January credit card bills and not overvaluing themselves.  :P

Offline Mountain

Sadly you've picked probably the worst time to ask this question. I don't recall it ever being so bad in Fboro area since Vicky, Amy and Adelina left the aldershot flat.

I've been searching for days now and there is nothing reputable sub £100 for 30 mins and even the rest aren't out of this world. For me £100 for 30 mins I expect owo and anal with a decent WG. Keeping in mind you can get great punts for £150 an hour in london.

I even looked at surrey gems again but their extras are ridiculous and it reminded me of two sub standard punts a few years back. photos are shopped to hell and profiles are exaggerated beyond belief. I saw one girl many years ago in Guildford, she was over 21 then but says she is 21 now. Honestly, we're not stupid SG.

Em rose looks quite vanilla for £100, but I bet her bookings have gone up recently!

Yes it does look bad. Over the years i have visited Giggles Girls (remember them) Guildford Gold an Surrey Gems the only decent punt was Clara at SG. Looks like Roxy may be the only real option, but not convinced by her profile.

Offline Mountain

Theres no anal on her list but Roxy wasn't a bad punt for me

She has a fair few tattoo's though

External Link/Members Only

Hi was she facially pretty?

Was the area feel ok and ok for safe parking?

bilbo

Hi was she facially pretty?

Was the area feel ok and ok for safe parking?

I would say pretty enough ,her place is on a newish estate backing onto Farnborough  airport ,free parking and as safe as anywhere else in the area ,I guess its her own place rather than a rent for the job as it looked like a family home from what I could briefly see.

Bud$

There seems to quite a few Thai girls turning up in the Farnborough/Frimley area recently - maybe 6 of them now. I've seen 2 before - nice girls.

Offline luthor

Hi Bud$, any more info/links on the good ones you mentioned?

Offline Private Parts

I would say pretty enough ,her place is on a newish estate backing onto Farnborough  airport ,free parking and as safe as anywhere else in the area ,I guess its her own place rather than a rent for the job as it looked like a family home from what I could briefly see.
Bilbo if that's her own home it should be backing onto a takeaway shop and all the family would have filed past before you had "supper"
PP

Ceberal

Try looking online for Friday Ads. They send to you about 2/3 times a week. Change to area to Camberley and then services then adult.

This brings in WG's from about a 15 mile radius and this will inc. Farnborough and Guildford.
Some of then operate out of the blocks of newish flats at the back of the airfield.
You can specify and town if you like!! Good luck!!

Bud$

Well now - I've just come across (not yet, literally) a new Thai in the area. Planning a visit...she doesn't seem to have gone down the road of copying all the other TG's on price either..160 for 90 mins isn't bad at all.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Well now - I've just come across (not yet, literally) a new Thai in the area. Planning a visit...she doesn't seem to have gone down the road of copying all the other TG's on price either..160 for 90 mins isn't bad at all.

Good find, she has potential please let us know how you get on, and good luck!

Bud$

I will certainly do that....I wonder if she piles on the 'extras' eg. 10 for OWO, 10 for this , that and the other ---we'll see. And I wonder  how saggy those tits are when she isn't propping them up with her arm...

Offline nigel4498

I'm in Farnborough tomorrow (Friday 8/7/16) and saw that Thai Jeje External Link/Members Only is there for the week so thought about seeing her but after researching on here have decided to give her a miss.
Have to admit it was her tits that looked most inviting.
The negative review plus £20 for OWO and other comments put me off completely.
The benefits of UKP have saved me £100.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:07:20 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline TallnHung

Tried BellaBlond?
I really enjoyed her and would go again.
Toppy in price but if you like the looks she is good :)