Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North West / Zoe from Whitefield  (Read 989 times)

63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dezeen1

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £70

Fairly new to the punting game I looked through the reviews on UKP and decided to go with Zoe.
Any newdies like myself should take note...

Comms - No number on profile when I checked so sent an email as requested on AW. From sending my email to booking with Zoe  and getting the address took less than 30 mins. To me it was easy and she sounded enthusiastic to meet.

Venue - Well furnished flat in Whitefield, easily accessible off the motorway. Visitor parking is available as part of the flat and is free to park. There is some other parking available nearby if the visitor spaces are full. Her room has 2 mirrors that add to experience - you get to see all the action

Zoe - AW pics are without a doubt her. Profile does say she is 38, however, I think she is probably on the other side of 40. Facially she is not the type of girl I would go for - by no means ugly - but I took a gamble based on the reviews and didn't stop me HFKing the hell out of it. Body was a great - nice legs, leading to a great bum. Tits were a small handful and are natural.

Action - Due to my inexperience I was a bit nervous about meeting. Got to the address and text for the postcode - got a reply within a minute. Was greeted at the door by Zoe in a black lingerie set and a full on snog. She has my attention right from the start and I knew I was going to enjoy it.

After being offered a drink and wth no mention of paperwork she led me to her bedroom. French kissing that will take some beating and Zoe rubbing herself all over me led to Zoe demanding I undress so she can "suck my throbbing cock" no need for invitations I was straight off with the clothes and decided to take her bra and thong off for a fondle whilst she delivered a truly satisfying OWO...full of groans, saliva and eye contact. Loved to take it deep and paid attention to my balls with her tongue that felt amazing. On to some RO in 69 position which is a sight i will put in the wank bank. Due to my inexperience with punting I wasn't sure about fingering and if she would allow it - decided to go with it and it was me t with a satisfying moan from Zoe. Tongue deep in her juicy pussy I gained confidence to stick a digit in her sweet ass - again greeted with moans of satisfaction. She did get out of the 69 position at one point to "get deeper" but not sure wether that was because she didn't quite enjoy me prodding away at her ass!

15 mins in and she comes up for a kiss or two and says she wants to ride my cock, again who am I to argue. On with the rubber and she started with CG riding against me producing a great sight front on and side on via the mirror. Zoe then squatted CG take every inch nice and slow whilst keeping eye contact - it's like she knew CG was my weakness so I quickly asked her to bend over whilst I gave her RO before going doggy on her. I lost my way during doggy trying not to let the experience end early and Zoe jumped round and whipped it right back in her mouth.

Nearing the end of my 30 mins she got to work on my cock again using both hand and tongue to bring me to the boil - I could feel it tipping over so ask where she wanted me to come and she said wouldn't be sucking it if she didn't want me to explode inside her mouth - that said I came within the next 30 seconds! Not a drop wasted and she kept a smile on her face throughout.

Off she went to get rid of what must have been a big mouthful and I lay in bed watching her ass all the way. She came back and lay on the bed whilst I cleaned up. Had a quick chat about holidays whilst I dressed and when I was ready to go she led me to the door -  in only her stocking and suspenders - and left me with some final French kissing to see me on my way.

Overall - I enjoyed the experience and was satisfied for my first real punt. I thought I wouldn't choose a girl who had no face pic and thought I would only like the younger 25 to 30 WG  but went with Zoe due to feedback. Zoe is accommodating, puts you at ease and there is no surprise why she has regular good feedback.

Would I visit her again- yes but think I want to try a few different girls too. Good benchmark though.

On a small side note to all new or fairly new punters like myself- use the reviews as a guide, they provided me with a good insight and although I was nervous they helped me build up an expectation of what to expect and if it was purely based on my decision and shortlist Zoe would not have got a look in at all but I'm glad I did.

Offline threechilliman

Nice review - but I would say that. She sets a high standard does Zoe, they won't all be like her. Trust me.

tcm

Offline cueball

Good review dez, you chose wisely.

Offline bigmc

She is very good, great first choice.

Offline Blue Moon

Zoe is one of my favourite girls - I don't get to see her nearly enough but will make more effort in the months to come. She's in the top 5 Manchester girls, IMO, so you've started well.