Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Culmington Mansions - Ealing  (Read 1521 times)

Gixerbloke

Does anyone know what happened to the Hungarians based in Culmington Mansions,  Ealing (Culmington rd, off Uxbridge rd)?

I used to see a couple wg's there whenever I was in the area, can't recall their names, but now I don't find any locally, Hungarians that is.

Thought I would sneak in a quick punt before going home after working in the area.

LL

If I'm not mistaken, "New girl in town" (Croydon)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Blimey Heli baby has resurfaced!
Previous profile for older reviews: External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

And here's another...

Blonde Mira, now apparently based in Kenton area, though on holiday ATM.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see her about a year ago and it was a pretty poor punt: no FK or OWO and sex only in cowgirl due to her bad back because she is SO TALL, so can't recommend.

And Culmington Mansions was terribly indiscreet with residents outside smoking! Not a loss if it's no longer a prossie den.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 12:50:31 am by Cunning Punt »

Gixerbloke

I know what you mean about the discretion, but I only tended to be there in the dark. Mind you, I bumped into a punter at the door when leaving once. Lol

Skipped the punt in the end anyway, most of my spare of the moment punts have ended in me walking or just being shit overall.

Offline tom3462

Think I'll give this a go. Saw her in Brixton a couple of times and it was good.

Offline Kaluuu276

Think I'll give this a go. Saw her in Brixton a couple of times and it was good.

Who you talking about?

Brixton?

Offline tom3462

mia xx

LL