Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Destiny  (Read 2891 times)

18 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Glasgowman69

Quick review Lads I am sure she is well known to most "lovely destiny" based in Glasgow and if my memory serves a flat in shawlands area

Communication- phoned to check her availability and was free when I needed told her I would book through Adultwork which is my preference she was more than happy text me the address easy to find on the day she was running 5 mins late but let me know and apologised no problems

Locations- Ground floor flat in shawlands parking avaible flat was clean tidy in a fairly pleasant area

Looks- she is who she says she is her pictures don't lie and the fact she is Scottish is a bonus as Aw is flooded which a lots of dirty Romanians who I wouldn't ride into battle she's a slim girl nice tan dark hair great arse and a nice pair of tits not much you can fault at all

Services- Owo which was big pull factor For me great Bj in fact up there with the best I've had stated wanking and sucking me off for 5/10 mins didnt want to fire my load too early so had a bit of reversed cow girl with a lot of moaning from both of us destiny has a cracking arse and body her pussy is very tasty and after a good 69 and some kissing I was desprate to bend her over and hammer her arse I finished off with some doggy and fell in a heap as I was in a bit of a rush it was a quick shower and off I went friendly girl some good chat and at her price of £60 for the 1/2hr value for money you can do a lot worse for 60 quid not a bad punt all in all

Looks 8/10
Service 8/10
Comunication 8/10
Value 9/10

External Link/Members Only

Offline Game of scones

Another prossie  trying to get smart and using this site for an advert lol

Glasgowman69

:lol: :lol: 2nd time I've had this accusation and only made A couple of comments must sound like a burd  :dash: I was inoccent dolly the other day also but al put it down to me being the new guy I've stayed in maryhill all my days pal so less of the shite if there was a way to prove my athentistity then I would but there's not for obviois reasons 

chico1000

Gman you are going to get this just stick with the program.  Can I ask there has been a couple of reviews that her service has become a bit mechanical.  When was your visit?

Offline pay as u hoe

Not getting a touting vibe from this but cant be sure.  But then Maryhill's locals are renowned for their integrity so who am  to question.   

bigstevie64

got tae laugh at you guys on here that think yer the punting polis ! :D coz some guy that husny done a lot o posts has the cheek tae do wan on yer site he must be a prossie ! lol gie us a bit o credit that we kin suss them out fur wer sels ! lol Fannys !

bigstevie64

Am no doing a very good job o sellin masel though eh?  Lol

JazzMan

Been on AW for 8 years.
Are your, sorry her, photos and age up to date?
I would guess she's an old junkie by now.
The young Romanians much be pissing these old Glasgow whores off.
We should maybe start a fund to help these old Glasgow hookers out.
Maybe like "Help the Heroes charity"

Offline pay as u hoe

one guy- GOS said he smells BS in one post. Myself and Chico suggest otherwise. So the newbie is hardly been tyrannised is he. I just thought it funny that being from Maryhill the OP thinks that means he has to be believed.  Try telling that to the pollis.

Firebird

The thing that stands out for me is that you've gave her 8/10 in the looks department. Now a know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I have seen unblurred pics of Destiny and while she is by no means ugly she sure as shit ain't an 8/10.

The guy probably is genuine but a suppose you can never really tell now, we've had quite a few prossies come on trying to 'sell themselves' and we've also had prossies come on and try to put down other WG's by writing negative reviews.

It's a right dirty old business so it is  :D

Offline Kornam68

Guys, I'm new to this but have been using AW for about two years now on and off. I try to pick sensibly, lovely Destiny looked like someone I would like to visit. So I emailed giving two days notice, had a returned email to call the day before to confirm which I did several times. I texted and I received a text back saying she was busy and could I call at a specific time, I did and got no answer. Pity , I will not be attempting again.

Offline the fitter

Guys, I'm new to this but have been using AW for about two years now on and off. I try to pick sensibly, lovely Destiny looked like someone I would like to visit. So I emailed giving two days notice, had a returned email to call the day before to confirm which I did several times. I texted and I received a text back saying she was busy and could I call at a specific time, I did and got no answer. Pity , I will not be attempting again.

Sounds about right.

Offline solway

Really professional last time I phoned her - ha ha  between chomping away at a sandwich says "aye nae bother need to gie me an hoors notice tho"  :wackogirl:
Probably ma first AW girl.
Great body underneath all her problems probably detect a nice genuine girl.
Service - mechanical to fairly good but always other things on her mind.
Been at it a number o years now.Wonder if the boyfriend /pimp is still involved with her.
Had a friend Sarah once - She was nice.

Offline seeker

Nice looking girl
Obviously gym bunny. ..
She's too busy doing other things ...even during the punt
Would not fk incase her makeup got messed up  :unknown:
Good wee ride though  :dance:

Offline onetwentyfour

I would say she is good looking, although servie was mechanical the last time I visited.  Has a crackin body!

Glasgowman69

Looks like I've caused a bit of a debate as to my athentistity will take it on the chin as I am the new guy seen a lot of the usual suspects on here so maybe a few more reviews will help my cause  :dash:

mavgoose

Looks like I've caused a bit of a debate as to my athentistity will take it on the chin as I am the new guy seen a lot of the usual suspects on here so maybe a few more reviews will help my cause  :dash:

WTF.  :unknown:

authenticity ?

Google translate no worky for you. (?)

Offline Game of scones

Your athensistity has never been in doubt  darling
Pml 😂😂😂😂

Glasgowman69

Yes it was Auto correct on the phone! glad I can give you some early morning entertainment 

Offline auldie63

What kind of phone you got that auto corrects to 'authensisity'?

Sailormack

Charlie sheen wiv a speech impeppermint lol  :lol: