Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A new reviewer's Dilemma  (Read 644 times)

Offline youngatheart

I don't have any reviews to post - YET.  (nothing to review as of now)

HOWEVER here is a dilemma I have.

Having been a lurker for a while I have noticed that if a first-time reviewer gives a positive review then they are accused of being a pimp or an agent for the girl in question.

And if a negative review is given then someone will no doubt suggest that it is a deliberate sabotage review from a competitor.

Is there any way of preventing such a response?

Thanks
 :hi:
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

DG

I don't have any reviews to post - YET.  (nothing to review as of now)

HOWEVER here is a dilemma I have.

Having been a lurker for a while I have noticed that if a first-time reviewer gives a positive review then they are accused of being a pimp or an agent for the girl in question.

And if a negative review is given then someone will no doubt suggest that it is a deliberate sabotage review from a competitor.

Is there any way of preventing such a response?

Thanks
 :hi:

Simple really; be honest. If your review backs up your overall rating then there won't be a problem. Granted your experience may differ from others with a particular girl, but that's punting for you. Just avoid going over board with extreme fluffy or negative comments. Don't moan about lack of services that aren't on the girl's profile, stuff like that. An honest and balanced review will always be welcomed even though the odd one or two members might take issue with it, but remember, you were there at the time, not them   :hi:

Offline Hooples cat

Yeah, just be yourself-which is more or less what DG's saying.

Also, stick to girls that are at least on the radar for the first few-which is also a way of minimising the risk of the punt being a disaster in the first place.

Once you're established, you can branch out. Don't forget, people can read your previous reviews and, once you've got a few, it's fairly obvious if someone's genuine or not; it's difficult to keep up a consistent style if it's not genuine.

And if you do get blasted at first-keep calm and carry on. Very few trolls can do that.

Look forward to the reviews.

mavgoose

So far. Your posts seem genuine enough.
Just be honest about the review. Be as negative or positive as you like.

wonga78

Give it a bash perhaps you will surprise yourself

Offline hoopbhoy

Post away. The usual suspects will accuse you of being a fluffy, the majority will evaluate your review against what others have written or their own experience and make their own minds up. Anyone being a dick, ignore.

Offline CeeJay

Post away. The usual suspects will accuse you of being a fluffy, the majority will evaluate your review against what others have written or their own experience and make their own minds up. Anyone being a dick, ignore.

Agreed. I find it really annoying when some folks jump in accusing a newbie of being a sock puppet without any solid grounds for doing so.

As the OP suggests it has put him off posting and I suspect it puts other lurkers off to. The result of that is less people posting reviews and less info to decide on who we'll see.

So maybe folks can consider that before they get the urge to accuse newbies of being sock puppets and have a bit more evidence than it being their first post.