Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Various Glasgow Reviews  (Read 1390 times)

Offline ian-123

Long term punter (10yrs or so) and user of AW who has used this site in the past for further feedback/reviews so thought I would provide some reviews on girls I have met who are still active in and around Glasgow (most have moved on..). I only have about 4 punts a year so aim for quality rather than quantity.

I have busy works schedule and no longer based in City so like to book few days in advance so i can make arrangements to be out of the office that day.

The following brief reviews have taken place over last couple of years so locations / services may have changed slightly, started with most recent to oldest:

Spencer of Glasgow
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Met a couple of months ago at city centre hotel. Comms were very gd AW emails then text on the day. I was looking for early afternoon so Spencer made it as soon after check in time as she could. (Only downside was hotel had keycard entry from lift lobby to bedrooms which meant I had to hang around for a while waiting for her to come along to open security door felt bit conspicuous as other residents went in and out lifts etc and not an area you would normally hang about, don't think Spencer was too impressed with hotel either so prob changed location now) Spencer is very attractive girl i'd say prob size 10-12 by no means overweight but doesn't have washboard abs if thats your thing..,very easy on the eye and good nature to talk to service was as advertised and no complaints other than the location which could have been better.

Delicious Danna
Made arrangements to see her approx 6 months ago initial comms were good via AW email but no response by phone or text on the day. Been around long enough to know that circumstances change or things come up but for no response at all or even an email the following day when she logged back into AW was poor. Time waster in my view and will certainly avoid in the future.

Erotic Massage 4u
Met in her city centre apartment about a year ago. Comms were very good arranged through AW and tel on the day I got held up with traffic but Kate only takes handful of bookings during day so was still able to see me. Service is exactly as described great massage technique, stunning body and easy communication. Only downside is that with such a hot body I find it difficult not to want to get my hands on and ravish... must make a point of booking in the near future..

ExclusiveHoney
This was arranged short notice and comms were good. Met at an apartment next to clyde. Photos are accurate and all services listed were available. Not large breasts but stunning nipples which you could hang your coat on.. Very eager to please and sure there were plenty more adventurous services available which I couldn't squeeze into the hr would definitely consider going back

Iona Gerber
This was more of an impulse booking as I had gap in works diary and had the horn.. not my usual profile (25-35yrs size 8-10) booking all done by telephone on the day and met in stunning apartment in Merchant City. Photos etc are accurate and given age she is a very hot lady indeed. As photos she has had a lot of work done on breasts but given the attention she was giving my cock this wasn't an issue for me. If I was 10-15 yrs younger and looking for an experienced older lady to punt with she would certainly be right up there..

Celine CC
Met in serviced apartment in City centre couple of years ago. Comms were good arranged through AW and tel on the day. Nice girl pictures and services as advertised, the time together didn't flow as naturally as it has with others for me so was a one off visit.

Kendra
This is going back prob about 3 years ago now when she had her initial profile. Comms were excellent, apartment was good although quite a few security doors to get through but Kendra talked me through them. Photos although not the clearest are accurate and she is an attractive looking girl service was as advertised /expected, quite chatty if i recall only reason I never went back is she was too heavily made up which isn't really my thing but sure this won't matter to majority on here..

chico1000

JazzMan

Thanks Ian.
Will check them out.

Offline Santiago

Welcome Ian and thanks for sharing...
Honey looks very intresting
 :hi:

Offline ian-123

Santiago - More i think about it more I think I should have made a return visit. Extensive likes list and up for a wide variety of sexual services which i'm sure she would tailor to suit... sure you'll enjoy if you make booking