Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hartlepool Options  (Read 2900 times)

Borofan

Now NNE/Gracie's Hartlepool flat is no more, can anyone give me the other options for WG's in the Hartlepool area? Cheers.

Borofan

Or other options close to train stations: Stockton, Thornaby, one of the Middlesbrough ones, Sunderland. etc.
Cheers.

Offline dave_59

Ive seem two great meets in HHartlepool.
One around 50yrs old the other around 30yrs.
See my reviews.

Offline nerascal

Reallygoodgirl from Adultwork was good and way younger looking than her age but she's disappeared and no longer replying to texts.

I saw a filthy 30 something lass in Hartlepool a few months back. Not very attractive and carrying some extra weight but so dirty it didn't matter lol She made up for it with enthusiasm.
She was advertising on Scoot but can't find her now. I'll check to see if I saved her number.

Offline xcyprinex

If you want young girl with tight pussy, this is your option.
External Link/Members Only

Location: Near Hartlepool train station, apartment, looks like student flat.  Service: No kissing and no anal,  good owo, very tight and juicy pussy.

Offline simone_raven

Hpool87

I've seen this girl it's basically straight forward sex won't touch her self sexually so sex is a little boring but she has a tight pussy and looks cute if you just want a quicke then try her

Offline TheMerrt

If you want young girl with tight pussy, this is your option.

Location: Near Hartlepool train station, apartment, looks like student flat.  Service: No kissing and no anal,  good owo, very tight and juicy pussy.

Looks like the AD has gone. Shame, the area could do with more new WGs.

Offline maxxblue

Looks like the AD has gone. Shame, the area could do with more new WGs.

I think that this is the same girl:

Offline si_man

I've seen Lacie as a part of a threesome and on her on she works from Seaton Carew

Kissing, owo, cracking tits, one Fit MILF

Offline simone_raven

I think she used to be Jodie from Notorious. Older than 33 if it is.

Offline nerascal

Jodie was taller than 4ft11 so not sure it's her

Offline simone_raven

The other girl from back page apparently is still working. Just txt her number and she responded

Offline si_man

The other girl was Jodie, Lacie is not Jodie

Offline Redskin

Think LaCie is on Aw too, seen her a year or two back.

Offline Hordak3000

Another option is ScarletStar at External Link/Members Only. Although no good if you're not interested in BBW, she is very open to requests and fantasies and her prices... well, she charges less for an hour's incall than most do for thirty minutes so she's also good if you need a cheap option.