Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Office babe ami  (Read 1133 times)

Offline more than a handful

Hi guys.

Just wondering if anyone had any idea when she would be back or if she is coming back?  I know she takes her profile down from time to time but it seems like its be down for a while now. 

Hoping that one of you lot might have seen her just before she went away and if she said when she would be back.
Banned reason: No intention of contributing despite previous warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

MrJ12Bore

Yeah I've been keeping my eye on her and was really hoping when I was free to book some time with her and am so annoyed to see how long her profile has been offline, am dying to try her out! hope shes coming back

GeordieBadass

Hi guys.

Just wondering if anyone had any idea when she would be back or if she is coming back?  I know she takes her profile down from time to time but it seems like its be down for a while now. 

Hoping that one of you lot might have seen her just before she went away and if she said when she would be back.
I saw her just before Xmas and she said she was going home for the festive period. She didn't actually say how long for but I got the impression that it would not be too long. So fingers crossed!