Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Lady. Brum and Leicester.  (Read 1360 times)

smithie1000

Text this lady today to find out whats what. the weekend in Brum, in the week Leicester.  In Brum she operates out of a hotel (Nooo) B10 0pd at the Ibis hotel.

£45 for a FBSM and HE, she says she is slim and 35 yrs old, cheap but did not say how long but 30 mins I guess.

Don't do hotels and out of my area unless someone goes and TOFTT and tells me she is very good.

External Link/Members Only

steveo63

hi mate you may find that its a guy,read some think on fbsm about this as I was intrested  might be wrong

Offline claud223

just got the same price, said it up to 45min

smithie1000

just got the same price, said it up to 45min

I.ve just had PM saying its a Bloke?????? :scare:

smithie1000

Offline Lastma

Don't go there it's a guy!!!! I went to see "him/her" on Saturday and found out it was a man. I rushed out without looking back. He's got fake boobs which i think it's something tucked beneath his top. Please don't waste your time and money. His voice sounds like a man, but he won't answer phone call but prefer to text to hide his deep voice. Sareeena is a man :scare: :scare:

smithie1000

Don't go there it's a guy!!!! I went to see "him/her" on Saturday and found out it was a man. I rushed out without looking back. He's got fake boobs which i think it's something tucked beneath his top. Please don't waste your time and money. His voice sounds like a man, but he won't answer phone call but prefer to text to hide his deep voice. Sareeena is a man :scare: :scare:

thank you very much, good job I did not go, don't take that shit.  Thank you very much.   :hi:

Offline Lastma

thank you very much, good job I did not go, don't take that shit.  Thank you very much.   :hi:
You are welcome  :thumbsup: :hi:

smithie1000

smithie1000

thanks all

This site is just brilliant, all dirty men but looking after each other, thanks admin for setting this site up, saved me from a violent meeting.  :hi:  :thumbsup:

Offline jayuk99

Seen a similar advert where the person works from Hamilton in Leicester - his playing a very dangerous game someone is going to travel for miles and see a fake pair and seriously injure him from doing any work in

p.s reported to Vivastreet
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 12:24:57 am by jayuk99 »

smithie1000

Seen a similar advert where the person works from Hamilton in Leicester - his playing a very dangerous game someone is going to travel for miles and see a fake pair and seriously injure him from doing any work in future

it will happen one day........................

Offline jayuk99

Vivastreet investigating , basically told them its a male offering a message not a female as advertised and the poster fails to answer any calls as it will give away his voice

smithie1000

Vivastreet investigating , basically told them its a male offering a message not a female as advertised and the poster fails to answer any calls as it will give away his voice

Well done  :hi: