Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apex Corner NW7 - Carmen Diamond  (Read 942 times)

5 review(s) for Young Selena x (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7374938) (12 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline shinobi

Thought about this one for a while and decided it was time to give Carmen a shot a few months back.

Made the call, sorted a time and headed on over, no problem or delay getting into the place. Could be a little tricky but if you hit Apex Corner in Mill Hill you are pretty much there.

Carmen opened the door and i was pleasantly surprised as she appeared exactly if not even better than her profile pics.

Having read a review on Carmen her previously i thought i should discuss what i wanted and as Carmen looked so good DFK or at least FK was a priority for me, instantly dismissed by Carmen, who claims she doesn't offer it, a quick glance at my mobile showing her profile picture and services she offered she then said i could kiss everywhere on her body just not her lips.

I may be pedantic but this was a deal breaker, i explained this to Carmen and tried to throw a compliment or two in to see if that would help but alas she would not budge.

I thanked her and decided to save my pennies and take a stroll instead.

Im still often tempted by Carmen but i can see she has now removed FK from her likes but she still has Kissing on her About Me.

Offline Digz2012

This group has very mixed feed back on UKP

External Link/Members Only+ or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know who the best shag would be in this group?
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline The_Don

Does anyone know who the best shag would be in this group?

They all have been reviewed, best you search on UKP