Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tori Taylor and Dirty Dionne  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Dwilko

bn djsosowk jdjdj Dan alsocccj

Cjfkk

Fjdjdj

£100

Xjsjd defied ssjs jdj bbbjhdhd jddjjdnd appekrif dbxjeoei sosodje didirhe djdurb apwieu funded he
Jddjir bh hhudid hhdifkr

From what I can remember...

Offline OscarC

Eh? More info please when you recover!

Offline bronson24

They most have done quite a bit of damage to you  :D

poor lad

Offline Mansell

I think he what's called "FUCKED" but hopefully normal service will be resumed later this week.  :D :D :D :D

Offline Sar-Major

Should have taken the fekin Heart Tablet first.............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverchanges

Great review mate!!

Thats what you get for chopping Ned Stark's head off!! :D

Offline Spartacus123

sounds like a neutral to me  :drinks:

Offline Philbiao1

Based on this review alone I'm making an appointment.  :lol:

Rod trotter

Offline Dwilko

Just a bit of light hearted fun, Rod. No need to take your face for a shit.

Couldn't really be bothered with a proper review, we all know what these two are like if you don't then search for other reviews. The two of them together are fucking dynamite!

Would I recommend? Yes

Will I be returning? If my cock heals up, yes.

Rod trotter

Just a bit of light hearted fun, Rod. No need to take your face for a shit.

Couldn't really be bothered with a proper review, we all know what these two are like if you don't then search for other reviews. The two of them together are fucking dynamite!

Would I recommend? Yes

Will I be returning? If my cock heals up, yes.

Haha i know it was.i was playing along ya tool

Offline johnr1

Both great girls, by themselves or when working together for a horny mix of pleasure  :D you cant go wrong  :wacko:

westbay_abaco

Offline Tiger63

Fuck that for a game......They'd friggin kill me.

Offline Sar-Major

What a fluffy cunt  :)

Which one of the three are you on about Westie???... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Fuck that for a game......They'd friggin kill me.

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............But what a way to fucking GO................ :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline Mansell

YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............But what a way to fucking GO................ :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

The PERFECT WAY TO GO  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dwilko

What a complete tit, this was supposed to be in the reviews section. What a facking moron

Offline bronson24

What a complete tit, this was supposed to be in the reviews section. What a facking moron

im sure admin will move it cross for you if you let him know

Offline Mansell

Somehow I suspect Admin has moved it here as it wasn't a review in the normal sense of the word. It was very funny though.

So you might be best to do a complete new normal review and link to this thread if you want to.

Offline Sar-Major

Did you mean..........WHACK THE MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Offline Highlander

Agreed, not technically a review so this is the most appropriate section

Offline dino1990

Tori's new pics are blowing my mind. Wish she'd get a place away from WG central.