Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty-Katt69 - any info  (Read 1641 times)

endomorph

Kitty-Katt69 in Earls Court is new on AW, but she may have been on before under a different name, or in a different region. I she familiar to anyone? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dobob

Isn't that a complete waste of time on this forum?

Offline FCB

Offline dobob

Does anyone have anything useful to say about endomorph's question about Kitty-Katt69?

Offline Plato

Scottish woman in her late 40s. Don't think she's done this very long - she told me she got divorced and has another job.
She's quite dirty but not attractive. 
She did squirt if that's your thing.
Was in a small flat in Earls Court now in Westbourne Park.
I saw her in the former a few months ago so can't comment on her current location.
Positive for attitude but looks let her down. She looks like she's had a hard life with a lined spotty face, tubby body...

punther

Scottish woman in her late 40s. Don't think she's done this very long - she told me she got divorced and has another job.
She's quite dirty but not attractive. 
She did squirt if that's your thing.
Was in a small flat in Earls Court now in Westbourne Park.
I saw her in the former a few months ago so can't comment on her current location.
Positive for attitude but looks let her down. She looks like she's had a hard life with a lined spotty face, tubby body...

Could you go into more detail about her services....

thannks

Offline Plato

My tastes are pretty vanilla so...
DFK, OWO both ways, 69, FS her on top, then mish, then doggy, CIM which she swallowed.
Pussy was tight, and she was into it.  She says she's addicted to sex.  She squirted on my face during 69.
Didn't ask for anal.

Offline The_Don

DFK, OWO both ways, 69, FS her on top, then mish, then doggy, CIM which she swallowed.
Pussy was tight, and she was into it.  She says she's addicted to sex.  She squirted on my face during 69.
Didn't ask for anal.

If you have the time, please share via a review :unknown:

As it may help other genuine punters, on UKP  :hi:

punther

Didn't ask for anal.

cheers

her profile reads like she is quite full on

will try her at some point

punther

If you have the time, please share via a review :unknown:

As it may help other genuine punters, on UKP  :hi:

+1

Offline Plato

I saw her 6+ months ago, and not at her current location.

Take your point though, now I've discovered this great site it's time to post some reviews rather than just answering questions or adding feedback based on my own experiences with those WGs.