Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kasia  (Read 1025 times)

5 review(s) for Beautiful-Babe (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline billyjo

External Link/Members Only

Polish girl working in West Bromwich.

I visited this address a couple of weeks ago and had a excellent 1 hour punt with a lovely Polish girl.  The profile of the girl I saw is no longer available, she did say she was returning to Poland.

I saw the profile above on AW, when I phoned and realised it was the same address I booked a 1 hour appointment thinking I would get the same level of service as before.

Arrived at the flat and realised immediately it's not the girl in the profile photos and she was not atractive at all.  The girl was about 6ft tall and around a size 14.  In hindsight I should have walked straight away but needed to empty my sack.  She led me to her room and we got the paperwork out of the way.  She went to stash the money and returned a few minutes later. 

First thing she said was no french kissing and no fingers.  This is not something I do anyway with working girls so was happy to continue.  We stripped off, the girl has a chubby body, red spots around her arse and remindeed me of a whale.  I was having a good feel of her breasts which aren't very nice by the way and she started making sighing noises like she was very bored, playing with her phone and texting.  As she's not a attractive girl in body or looks I kept losing my erection.  After about 15 minutes she started saying she doesn't like me massaging her breasts or kissing her as it is causing her stress.  Her English is very poor.  I asked her to cut the meeting down to half hour and return £40 of the £100 I had paid.  She refused to do this.  I was fed up with the meeting at this point.  I basically paid £100 to have a wank and cum over her stomach and tits. 

She then said only cum twice in 1 hour meeting and started telling me the time I had to leave.  I told her I checked the time when I entered her flat but she was trying to cut the finish time down by 10 minutes.

I could stand no more of her bullshit so got dressed and left after 30 minutes £100 lighter.

I've only done this review to stop other punters wasting their time and money.

There is another girl working at the same location External Link/Members Only  I have no idea what this girl is like as I have not seen her, but the girl who was working there a couple of weeks ago was very good.

Offline Demistify

If the venue is above a car wash and the good one was short-haired, I saw her too. She was good, but no facial, despite promising on phone. But petite and nice looking, and good service.

She did tell me that she was coming back, but to London, which is why I didn't bother with a review, as she was only here another day!

Offline billyjo

If the venue is above a car wash and the good one was short-haired, I saw her too. She was good, but no facial, despite promising on phone. But petite and nice looking, and good service.

She did tell me that she was coming back, but to London, which is why I didn't bother with a review, as she was only here another day!

Yes same girl I saw.  Told me she was coming back to London too but her profile has disappeared.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review and sorry it did not work out for you.

Offline Demistify

Yes same girl I saw.  Told me she was coming back to London too but her profile has disappeared.

Remembered her name, Maya. I would have gone and seen her a few times, which is rare for me, particularly without facial.

Offline sanj07

Tnis profile seemed risky, its tne same story these days where theres no face pic in the profile and no or fake reviews.

Offline billyjo

Tnis profile seemed risky, its tne same story these days where theres no face pic in the profile and no or fake reviews.

Yes I realised it was a risky punt but have generally had good experiences with Polish wgs so thought I'd risk it. 

Offline billyjo

Remembered her name, Maya. I would have gone and seen her a few times, which is rare for me, particularly without facial.

Yes she had a fantastic attitude and was very keen to please.

Offline billyjo

Surprise surprise, name of the girl and photos in the profile have changed but still the same phone number.

getonit

Surprise surprise, name of the girl and photos in the profile have changed but still the same phone number.

Yes, I was looking at the thread and thought I was going barmy as the profile says hot anna and this thread says hot kasia!  A good way to spot the profile that will be handed to many girls is the header ' new in your town' so the lazy sergei doesn't have to keep changing it.

Offline sanj07

Fraudster has changed her profile name from hot kaisa to hot anna i feel sorry for the next punter! Some of my best punts have been with polish wgs but unfortunaterly most of them moved out of the area does anyone remember maya and lisa in tipton they moved to leicester. There seeme to be alot of fake poles lately go by ur gut instinct if no profile pic/reviews dnt take the risk and if u do be preparec to turn back on the first glimpse of a con i know sometimes the urge takes over but there are plenty of fish in the sea and most of the time patience will pay off only way to flush this shit out the system  :drinks:

TheNewSeeker

. . . does anyone remember maya and lisa in tipton they moved to leicester.

Indeedie, and hopefully we'll keep them. Done them both - nice pair, awesome kissing and DT with Lisa

TNS, EM Section ;)