Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Challenge  (Read 80290 times)

Stimpy

I'll put this one here suk jai Thai massage warstone lane jewellery quarter ,new massage place been open a couple of weeks according to the lady I saw . 2 Thai ladies working there if put them both mid 40's not Bad Looking but certainly not on par with Scarlett , books d1 hour massage £40 found the shop no problems walked in to a newly fitted out very clean massage place ,taken into one of the 2 massage rooms again spotlessly clean and warm , I asked for a shower first no problems given clean towel and shown the shower room , after shower I dried off returned for massage when asked if I wanted everything massaging £60 ,yep that'll do thanks , very good massage overall nice and chatty ,I enquire about b2b but was told no massage and he only so I enquire about 4 hand etc yes 4 hand available do I want 4 hand he to finish another £20 ,agreed to that no problems 2nd massage women comes in a bit of chat in Thai and away they go pumping away on me like there's no tomorrow I could feel when they swapped hands (one had very cold hands but made for a pleasant experience , he wasn't a sensual experience at all just lubed up and pumped away but the 2 of them doing it did the trick , cleaned down showered and some idle chat I was done just over an hour ,so all in £40 massage plus another £40 for 4hand wank at he end , I'll go again don't think anymore will be on offer but good experience all round

External Link/Members Only

smithie1000

I'll put this one here suk jai Thai massage warstone lane jewellery quarter ,new massage place been open a couple of weeks according to the lady I saw . 2 Thai ladies working there if put them both mid 40's not Bad Looking but certainly not on par with Scarlett , books d1 hour massage £40 found the shop no problems walked in to a newly fitted out very clean massage place ,taken into one of the 2 massage rooms again spotlessly clean and warm , I asked for a shower first no problems given clean towel and shown the shower room , after shower I dried off returned for massage when asked if I wanted everything massaging £60 ,yep that'll do thanks , very good massage overall nice and chatty ,I enquire about b2b but was told no massage and he only so I enquire about 4 hand etc yes 4 hand available do I want 4 hand he to finish another £20 ,agreed to that no problems 2nd massage women comes in a bit of chat in Thai and away they go pumping away on me like there's no tomorrow I could feel when they swapped hands (one had very cold hands but made for a pleasant experience , he wasn't a sensual experience at all just lubed up and pumped away but the 2 of them doing it did the trick , cleaned down showered and some idle chat I was done just over an hour ,so all in £40 massage plus another £40 for 4hand wank at he end , I'll go again don't think anymore will be on offer but good experience all round

wow two of them wanking you off, I would not last long.   :wacko:

ffeet

Has anyone been yet, got a booking next week, it's hour and half away but worth finding some new ones
Anyone tried here
Tried to get appointment but booked up for the next couple of days 😒
Has anyone been yet, got a booking next week, it's hour and half away but worth finding some new ones

Hi SDR
Did you go to ilzesholistics?
How did it go?
ffeet

Offline Stapler

Good report Stimps!  :thumbsup:
Another new place!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

sexdrugsrock

Hi SDR
Did you go to ilzesholistics?
How did it go?
ffeet

Replied to your pm? Legit but going to try again next week

sexdrugsrock

Anyoneburied amy andrews, been on phone sounds american/Canadian I'm. Useless with accents, sounds very legit, but some never say over phone works from home so that's a bonus... and from stroud if that helps

Offline Bugsys

Need a ttoftt for this week I fancy a change any recommend places

Dodo

Need a ttoftt for this week I fancy a change any recommend places
What's a 'ttoftt' and how do we know what a 'change' would be for you?? Give us a clue.....who have you tried?

Offline markeewould

What's a 'ttoftt' and how do we know what a 'change' would be for you?? Give us a clue.....who have you tried?

why not try one of the ones mentioned in this post ??? and see if you can convert any that have come close but not quite ?

ffeet

I think he's got my ff'ing problem.
Cheers
ffeet
 :D :D :D

smithie1000

Offline Oooops

Gave the new Chinese original point place in Shirley a visit - External Link/Members Only. 20% price reduction until tomorrow.
Normally there are three girls there, two at the moment. It's still under construction but looking promising. Shower and heating to be sorted but it should be on a par with Aculax and Lode Lane pending on how the ladies perform. They don't do HE  ;) ;)

Dellboy

Gave the new Chinese original point place in Shirley a visit - External Link/Members Only. 20% price reduction until tomorrow.
Normally there are three girls there, two at the moment. It's still under construction but looking promising. Shower and heating to be sorted but it should be on a par with Aculax and Lode Lane pending on how the ladies perform. They don't do HE  ;) ;)

Am I missing something?  How can they be on a par with Lode Lane and others if they don't do HE?

Offline temptation

Am I missing something?  How can they be on a par with Lode Lane and others if they don't do HE?

Yes missing the best part  :lol:

Dodo

Yes missing the best part  :lol:
Agree......its like going to the fish and chip shop and finding out they don't do chips  :thumbsdown:

Offline bonham

massage and he go together to relieve tension.  how many of us has had a massage without he then had to go strait to a punt to get finished

smithie1000

massage and he go together to relieve tension.  how many of us has had a massage without he then had to go strait to a punt to get finished
+1

Dellboy

+1

Frenchy4012

+1

Offline processman

They do offer HE...you just have to be a little charming........
The one thing that was a bit off putting was a bloke being around.....definitely worth another visit though.

I've yet to come across a Chinese place that doesn't offer HE.
I remember in the early days of Accurelax you could get HE but little else whereas nowadays B2B is regularly offered and quite a few of them even more if one wishes to indulge!!
You can even get a little more at Lode occasionally.

Happy hunting....

Offline Oooops

They don't do HE  ;) ;)

Processman,As indicated in my post  :rolleyes: but who did you see, Liz or Wo (can't remember her name exactly). Nice girl, nice little nipples but smaller than 'A' cup and HE was a bit mechanical and HE was not for the bosses attention.  :hi: and as for the bloke, yes a bit offputting but his wife, the boss is a little cracker.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:41:50 pm by Oooops »

Dellboy

Processman,As indicated in my post  :rolleyes: but who did you see, Liz or Wo (can't remember her name exactly). Nice girl, nice little nipples but smaller than 'A' cup and HE was a bit mechanical and HE was not for the bosses attention.  :hi: and as for the bloke, yes a bit offputting but his wife, the boss is a little cracker.

Yesterday you said they don't do HE
Today you are saying the HE was mechanical.
Which is it???

Offline processman

The clue is in the smiley faces......subtle humor!!

I had the boss Lisa (I think), a cracker...Yes...but will need quite a bit of working on me thinks.
It will be some challenge but I'm game

Offline Oooops

Gave sawasdeemassage a try in Stourbridge
A very good legit massage by a pretty young lady with not even the hint of HE on offer nor her hands going anywhere near the old soldier and the towel was on all the time after she covered me up so it was not for the want of trying. Worth it for the massage tho and I may just revisit. In fairness she did say 'sorry no' on the phone but you never know till you try. :hi:

Offline ILashes

A few options in Solihull and Hall Green area now with Yaya realx centre, Acurelax, Lode Lane place and now the Origibal Point place.  Anyone had a massage in the sauna at Acurelax?  If so, would be good to hear more about that.  Never been offered to me when I have visited in the past.  Not been for about a year now - wonder how things there have changed if at all.

Offline Oooops

I think Mr Ss idea was new places not reminiscing ones which are well known and documented  :rolleyes:

Offline wolfstep

Guys

Anyone tried this place at all or have any info or do I need to TOFTT :D

Cheers WS

Offline wolfstep

Guys

Anyone tried this place at all or have any info or do I need to TOFTT :D

Cheers WS

Well I took the plunge and visited this place, comms were ok if a little short to be fair. Located in a residential area so easy parking. The place itself is a self contained annex located off a house, the lady in question is a slim black girl with enhanced breasts but not large. I was welcomed in she was very welcoming, she asked what did I want, now bear in mind the only thing to this point that i had asked by message was that is she willing to offer me an  undraped massage so i was unsure of any extras

I told her a nice sensual massage with he, no problem at all she said £30.00 massage, £10.00 for he and  topless for an extra £10.00 so I duly obliged her kind offer to which she then said oh you can touch and suck also!!

On to the massage it was ok, just consisted of nice soft long fluid strokes which i do enjoy, spun over the same on the front but now gliding her hand over my cock so all good, but wait for it!! The he started and she put on a latex glove WTF!! so she started wanking me off with this glove on it felt really weird and off putting for me and i shot my bolt quick time. Not sure because I wanted out or because it was a new thing, anyway not my cup of tea and I doubt I will return but for the money I cannot complain. So if this is your thing then I have uncovered a gem for you boys!!

Happy  Hunting fellas!!

WS

Offline Jockey

Well I took the plunge and visited this place, comms were ok if a little short to be fair. Located in a residential area so easy parking. The place itself is a self contained annex located off a house, the lady in question is a slim black girl with enhanced breasts but not large. I was welcomed in she was very welcoming, she asked what did I want, now bear in mind the only thing to this point that i had asked by message was that is she willing to offer me an  undraped massage so i was unsure of any extras

I told her a nice sensual massage with he, no problem at all she said £30.00 massage, £10.00 for he and  topless for an extra £10.00 so I duly obliged her kind offer to which she then said oh you can touch and suck also!!

On to the massage it was ok, just consisted of nice soft long fluid strokes which i do enjoy, spun over the same on the front but now gliding her hand over my cock so all good, but wait for it!! The he started and she put on a latex glove WTF!! so she started wanking me off with this glove on it felt really weird and off putting for me and i shot my bolt quick time. Not sure because I wanted out or because it was a new thing, anyway not my cup of tea and I doubt I will return but for the money I cannot complain. So if this is your thing then I have uncovered a gem for you boys!!

Happy  Hunting fellas!!

WS

what did she look like? is she attractive? how about the body? was the topless a good view?

Dodo

Happy  Hunting fellas!!

WS
Do you think it was a personal thing?? Is your cock green maybe or not very pretty !!  :crazy:

Wowie

Hahahahahahaha Dodo

That did make me smile  :D

Offline wolfstep

Do you think it was a personal thing?? Is your cock green maybe or not very pretty !!  :crazy:

Haha,

I think its her thing nowt wrong with my bits Dodo!!

Offline wolfstep

what did she look like? is she attractive? how about the body? was the topless a good view?

She is slim, Maybe late twenties , short hair not unattractive. Her tits are false and look shit they did nothing for me at all!

WS.

sexdrugsrock

There's one I leicester that uses a glove too but not the latex type but the type you get with a hair dye, it is shite, and ruins it

Offline Bugsys

I have been to see her after seeing this and it was all a bit weird. In the living room with the front door and window right next to the massage table and the glove thing was just not right. Won't be going back...

sexdrugsrock

Just wondered if anyone has tried this one yet, or spoken to and gotten an hint of anything.

Looking to toftt this week

Offline Midlander

Just wondered if anyone has tried this one yet, or spoken to and gotten an hint of anything.

Looking to toftt this week

This is Chrissie. She is a bit quirky and more mature. I believe she has been discussed before. It depends on your approach, nothing will be offered and you will get covered with warm towels if new. Be polite and ask when there (nothing discussed on phone) and you may be rewarded.

Dodo

This is Chrissie. She is a bit quirky and more mature. I believe she has been discussed before. It depends on your approach, nothing will be offered and you will get covered with warm towels if new. Be polite and ask when there (nothing discussed on phone) and you may be rewarded.
May be rewarded with what?? This ain't a quiz show its a forum.

Offline bonham

yes just has midlander says but I got rewarded first time answer 3 questions and you get a free hand job
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:26:59 pm by bonham »

Offline Midlander

May be rewarded with what?? This ain't a quiz show its a forum.
Precisely - it's a forum.

Dodo

Precisely - it's a forum.
Well post some decent info not stupid fuckin statements like 'you might be rewarded'. What with a box of chocolates :dash:

Presumably you've seen her so why not answer Sexand's with a bit od detail, the kind of detail that you presumably read and appreciate from others.

Dellboy

Well post some decent info not stupid fuckin statements like 'you might be rewarded'. What with a box of chocolates :dash:

Presumably you've seen her so why not answer Sexand's with a bit od detail, the kind of detail that you presumably read and appreciate from others.

+1

Offline markeewould

Tried this one also last week,

I arrived I think it's Julie's residence on entry I can smell she has a dog!! Her treatment room is clearly a garage conversion but all ok and looks totally legit. I had told her in advance that I prefer to take my massage undraped and she was fine with this always a good sign!!!

The massage itself was relaxing nice strokes but no suggestion of anything else, turned over and of course my body was telling her what I needed but nothing at all!! She then said finished now with your shoulders to which I then pointed towards the old fella and asked what about there?? Yes no problem it's an extra £10!!!

So to summarise a nice hour sensual massage though could be more so with a few pointers and a he to finish for £60.00.

I may return again to see if she will take some pointers on how I like my massage!!

All the best WS.

thinking of giving this a go has anyone else been to see her - seems there only this and another review ... is it newer lady or no one been

jasontoms

I have seen her in few occasions and it average. Dog smell and when finished she just reused towels for next client. Did use her bathroom and toilet wasnt cleanest.

Offline Oooops

Gave Sanya in Evesham a try, got told on the phone before I even had chance to ask, 'nothing else' but at £25 / hr  :)
Pants on, covered as well, definitely no HE as she couldn't fail to miss seeing my boner (I was surprised I got one under the circs) and made a point of complaining about Asians asking for extra which she won't do and again 'massage only' which is fair enough. First thoughts were average to good massage until later when I realised she'd sorted my back, so very good.
50+, plump, plain faced, 2 kids, hubby downstairs but for £25 / hr, well worth it apart from no shower and leaving with an oil slick under my kit.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:33:53 pm by Oooops »

sexdrugsrock

thinking of giving this a go has anyone else been to see her - seems there only this and another review ... is it newer lady or no one been

So did you try her out?

roger.thomas53

Hi all, went to natural healing erdington yesterday,in all I have been there 10-15 times and never had more than b2b/he but I seen a small, quite old but not bad looking lady who began the massage as normal with back etc then after 5 minutes began rubbing between my legs. She then asked for money so I gave her 40 thinking I would get b2b but she stood up took her clothes of and gave me a condom!! So I opened it and she wanked me off and I put it on, she pulled out some lube and put it on herself got on the table opened her legs and pulled me on the table and I fucked her. I couldn't believe it! As I have never been offered this much at a normal massage shop only on adult work etc.afterwards she carried on the massage whilst kissing me with tongue. Once finished she hugged me goodbye and I left in shock! So in an all I payed 25 massage and extra 40 for the sex.

I have only recently signed up to UK Punting and was shocked to see this item; it is/was my fiancé featured in the message. She told me they only do massage in traditional Chinese massage parlours which I know includes B2B massage with HE. She has returned to China, I was due to join her there in June, I have shown her the above and it has ended our relationship; I am pleased to have found out in time.

Dodo

I have only recently signed up to UK Punting and was shocked to see this item; it is/was my fiancé featured in the message. She told me they only do massage in traditional Chinese massage parlours which I know includes B2B massage with HE. She has returned to China, I was due to join her there in June, I have shown her the above and it has ended our relationship; I am pleased to have found out in time.
Fuck me.....don't know whether to laugh or cry !

Offline wolfstep

Christ, I agree.

It could also just be a load of bollocks I will keep an open mind!!!

WS.