Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Challenge  (Read 80319 times)

colcol

Hi all can any one tell me if any one seen Sonia.I like the sound of her but it's little far than I normally travel so would like a report.External Link/Members Only

Offline bonham

no mate find some else  someone will put I pic up for you maybe

facepalm

no mate find some else  someone will put I pic up for you maybe

Please, no. It's bad enough with all the Lil photos in these threads.

While we're talking of ones to avoid, steer clear of "Melissa" who advertises ostensibly legit services on Gumtree External Link/Members Only

I learned the hard way that it's an EE scam operation. Apartment block in Digbeth, door has had to have the lock fixed at least three times from being kicked in. Should have turned back then. She didn't seem at all interested in massage, but was desperately upselling FS. And she seemed paranoid about getting bodily fluids anywhere. No obvious signs of Sergei lurking. Oh, and she had awesome boobs, but who knows whether you'd see the same "Melissa".

So, this isn't quite a successful FBSM Challenge, and isn't quite a TOFTT but it's only fair to share.

For the record, and to help ensure nobody else falls for this scam without warning, here's the advert text:

RELAXING MASSAGE THERAPY BY MELISSA

**PLS SEE MY PIC AND MORE DETAILS ON MY LINK (UNDER MY NUMBER ON THIS AD)**
Helloo to everyone,

My name is Melissa I am 23 years old. If you are feeling tired, stressed and pressure is piling up on you from everywhere, then it's time to treat yourself to one of my special therapeutic relaxation sessions. I combine various techniques of massage.

Monday - Saturday: 11 am to 11 pm
Shower facility, Fresh towels and Free parking

For more information and bookings please call or text me on the following:

[By the way, there is no photo - you can search on Facebook for melissa.melissa.12914 but there's no public photo. Sometimes we just learn the hard way...]

Offline onaleash

Two challenges completed last week...

One, an absolutely gorgeous girl booked via urban massage. Holy crap, I mean beautiful. Totally legit massage (mobile, so at my place), and really good too. Rubbed quite vigorously on the inner thigh area, which got me all kinds of excited. I will have to rebook just for the experience, but I will also see what I can do...

The second was a massage in Leicester (a work visit), found via gumtree. Ostensibly legit, and it turned out to be. Very nice and cute Romanian lady, who also gave a first-class massage (she is qualified). Again, boxers stayed on at her say-so, and no hint of anything else. But...I'll also be visiting again as/when I'm back in the area. It was ludicrously cheap, so I'm not losing anything!  :drinks:

Hey fuddle! Who from UM? Cheers

Offline bonham

Please, no. It's bad enough with all the Lil photos in these threads.

While we're talking of ones to avoid, steer clear of "Melissa" who advertises ostensibly legit services on Gumtree External Link/Members Only

I learned the hard way that it's an EE scam operation. Apartment block in Digbeth, door has had to have the lock fixed at least three times from being kicked in. Should have turned back then. She didn't seem at all interested in massage, but was desperately upselling FS. And she seemed paranoid about getting bodily fluids anywhere. No obvious signs of Sergei lurking. Oh, and she had awesome boobs, but who knows whether you'd see the same "Melissa".

So, this isn't quite a successful FBSM Challenge, and isn't quite a TOFTT but it's only fair to share.

For the record, and to help ensure nobody else falls for this scam without warning, here's the advert text:

RELAXING MASSAGE THERAPY BY MELISSA

**PLS SEE MY PIC AND MORE DETAILS ON MY LINK (UNDER MY NUMBER ON THIS AD)**
Helloo to everyone,

My name is Melissa I am 23 years old. If you are feeling tired, stressed and pressure is piling up on you from everywhere, then it's time to treat yourself to one of my special therapeutic relaxation sessions. I combine various techniques of massage.

Monday - Saturday: 11 am to 11 pm
Shower facility, Fresh towels and Free parking

For more information and bookings please call or text me on the following:

[By the way, there is no photo - you can search on Facebook for melissa.melissa.12914 but there's no public photo. Sometimes we just learn the hard way...]
  thanks for that. I been wondering about this one mellissa mellissa now I can forget about her rubbish service   :cry:

Offline claud223

iv been thinking about trying the Xanadu in sely oak for ages or zen shop in mosley I did report on arcadia care in acocks green 72 Yardley road where I got two hr.about 3 naked massage one 4 hand naked. and about 8 legit massage cus girls don't stay long cus poor pay it only 20 to 25 pounds a hour and always a good massage eneway.girls are usuly about 25 so just luck realy but not been for about 6 months

Ive been to arcadia twice, both occasions been covered and no signs of extras.
do you know the name of the girls massaging and offering HE and how much did they charge?
thanks

Offline bonham

no claud cus thay change so much so just luck like eny legit massage. don't usuly see same girl twice cus think he pays bad but its up to them to make there money doing extra service but one girl told me he hadent paid her for weeks one I had hr from, but 25 pounds a massage is worth it and may get lucky I got hr for 10 pound one time other was 20 pounds

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:29:22 pm by bonham »

Offline claud223

no claud cus thay change so much so just luck like eny legit massage. don't usuly see same girl twice cus think he pays bad but its up to them to make there money doing extra service but one girl told me he hadent paid her for weeks one I had hr from, but 25 pounds a massage is worth it and may get lucky I got hr for 10 pound one time other was 20 pounds

thanks mate

Offline Dazzza1973

Anyone tried here

External Link/Members Only

Tried to get appointment but booked up for the next couple of days 😒

hardshlong

Looks like she has a nice pair  :thumbsup:

Offline RedditchJay

1st post from a newbie to this site...... been punting a few years and now more into massage with extra's just for the buzz and unknown outcome

Went to Thewa in Bromsgrove last week. same review as others, own hand job and touched her bum but nothing else...was my 1st visit and chatted for ages after time was up so back again in a few weeks and report back

Offline temptation

1st post from a newbie to this site...... been punting a few years and now more into massage with extra's just for the buzz and unknown outcome

Went to Thewa in Bromsgrove last week. same review as others, own hand job and touched her bum but nothing else...was my 1st visit and chatted for ages after time was up so back again in a few weeks and report back

Did you pay the extra £10 to wank yourself off like other first post newbie with 1 very similar story ?  :rolleyes:

sexdrugsrock

Did you pay the extra £10 to wank yourself off like other first post newbie with 1 very similar story ?  :rolleyes:

Pay 20 and she will do it for you

Offline RedditchJay

Paid £10 for diy......didnt think she would do HE  for £20

WorcesterBloke

I saw her recently for 2 hours and wasn't even able to get to her not use a towel cover when I turned over, however politely or various ways, even directly, of asking I tried.  I'll probably go back as the massage was really nice for the two hours but a little extra would have certainly been nice.

Offline temptation

Sorry for appearing sceptical but I just can't imagine how the fee of £10 would be agreed upon to wank yourself off. Especially as you now say you didn't think she would do it for you for £20. I'm just trying to recreate the conversation in my head!

Offline sidthecup

sexdrugsrock

I have been seeing thewa for well over 6 months, first 4 times she point blankly refused, then as I got to know her off came the towel, then I asked the question and she at firat said go home and do it yourself this happened twice then I asked a third time and it happened and has done ever since, then I started off asking if I could touch she always said no then just 3/4 weeks ago she put my arms down after massaging my arms to where they was in contact with her legs and gently moved my fingers and nothing said so following week went for a proper feel no pushing away or stepping back

sexdrugsrock

Anyone tried here

Just made contact sounds very legit to me even website with links to fb etc

Offline Tommy1983

Hi Lads

Has anyone got a description of the new lady at the Boldmere Chines place yet.
Although the two who work (or did work) there are pretty damn good at what they do.......they are a bit long in the tooth, and wondered whether the new lady is any younger?

Cheers

smithie1000

Hi Lads

Has anyone got a description of the new lady at the Boldmere Chines place yet.
Although the two who work (or did work) there are pretty damn good at what they do.......they are a bit long in the tooth, and wondered whether the new lady is any younger?

Cheers
    I got this the other day.     hi  smithie  hope  you  ok.  tried  new lady  today.she  about  50  ish  nice  massage  and  hr.  cost  50 all in.. not  attractive in any  way  pot belly  no  tits.. lol 
Did see a report that the younger one is very thin/

Offline Tommy1983

I got this the other day.     hi  smithie  hope  you  ok.  tried  new lady  today.she  about  50  ish  nice  massage  and  hr.  cost  50 all in.. not  attractive in any  way  pot belly  no  tits.. lol 
Did see a report that the younger one is very thin/

Oh lordy lord!  Are the other two still there, or have they moved full time to that guys house in boldmere?
I didn't realise 2 new girls. Old pot belly with small tits sounds horrendous, younger and skinny i think I may give a try. Now I need to know which days which girls work, as don't want to be on the table and in walk Vietnamese pot bellied pig!  :scare: :vomit:

smithie1000

Oh lordy lord!  Are the other two still there, or have they moved full time to that guys house in boldmere?
I didn't realise 2 new girls. Old pot belly with small tits sounds horrendous, younger and skinny i think I may give a try. Now I need to know which days which girls work, as don't want to be on the table and in walk Vietnamese pot bellied pig!  :scare: :vomit:
I spoke to Anna at the shop and she said Kerry on holiday not left.  Do you want Anna mobile so you can text her?

Offline Tommy1983

I spoke to Anna at the shop and she said Kerry on holiday not left.  Do you want Anna mobile so you can text her?

Already have it mate, will give her a call and check out the craic.  Shame Anna doesn't massage  :P

smithie1000

Already have it mate, will give her a call and check out the craic.  Shame Anna doesn't massage  :P
I asked her and she said her husband would kill her, I said please please please but still no, I must admit I fancy her. :rolleyes:

Offline Tommy1983

I asked her and she said her husband would kill her, I said please please please but still no, I must admit I fancy her. :rolleyes:

Do you reckon a double your money type offer could pursuade her?

smithie1000

Do you reckon a double your money type offer could pursuade her?
Tell you what she must have do it once when the business started.  Maybe a big cash offer will do it?

sexdrugsrock

Tell you what she must have do it once when the business started.  Maybe a big cash offer will do it?

What's she like? Never been there but willing to take one for the team.and make her an offer she can't refuse

smithie1000

What's she like? Never been there but willing to take one for the team.and make her an offer she can't refuse
Don't think it will come off unless you are the best looking bloke for miles............. oh fuck u will say yes  :rolleyes:

sexdrugsrock

Anyone tried here

Has anyone been yet, got a booking next week, it's hour and half away but worth finding some new ones

MGK92

Has anyone tried the place named Natural Therapy just off of Bearwood high street?

If not, I guess I may TOFTT.

Offline bonham

yes just about everybody on here been there

Offline sidthecup

Has anyone tried the place named Natural Therapy just off of Bearwood high street?

If not, I guess I may TOFTT.

Yes if you can see Yummy

Offline RedditchJay

Jane Thai massage  ???  on VS.... anyone been yet ??/ whats on offer ??

hardshlong

Has anyone been yet, got a booking next week, it's hour and half away but worth finding some new ones

will be interested to hear how you get on

smithie1000

Jane Thai massage  ???  on VS.... anyone been yet ??/ whats on offer ??
how about typing into the search option?

hardshlong

Has anyone been here yet ?

ffeet

Has anyone been here yet ?

I haven't been but about twelve months ago I called and asked about the massages.
The girl doing massages at that time was called Anna and had only just qualified.
I was given her number and had a chat and she said she did full body massages for women but only did back massages for men.

She advertised for a while on Gumtree but didn't seem to last long.

The link on here looks different so might be worth a try.
Look forward to the report back.  :thumbsup:

ffeet

I've just followed the link through to their facebook page and it looks kind of familiar so probably the same person but never-the-less the rates are fair so worth a try. Some girls attitudes change with maturity  :D

Offline Nippleman

Saw Cate at Rednal again and this time did self hand job with no complaints, still no touching though.

N

hardshlong

Is this the new thing to pay someone to wank yourself off ?
Sounds like a wanking tax  :crazy:

smithie1000

Saw Cate at Rednal again and this time did self hand job with no complaints, still no touching though.

N
I got a book for you.  :drinks:

Offline Oooops

N
WTF is going on.  :rolleyes: Just a tip........... the idea is that the masseuse does it for you  :dash: or is this some sort of perversion I'm failing to understand  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 11:13:17 pm by Oooops »

Offline temptation

WTF is going on.  :rolleyes: Just a tip........... the idea is that the masseuse does it for you  :dash: or is this some sort of perversion I'm failing to understand  :unknown:

It baffles me too , I questioned it on the Best FBSM thread where someone said they paid £10 to wank themselves off ! I asked how this was negotiated as I cannot imagine the conversation ......

Will you give a happy ending ?

No i don't do that sorry

Oh OK can I wank myself off then ?

Yes that will be £10 please or you can do it twice for £15.

Roadster

It baffles me too , I questioned it on the Best FBSM thread where someone said they paid £10 to wank themselves off ! I asked how this was negotiated as I cannot imagine the conversation ......

Will you give a happy ending ?

No i don't do that sorry

Oh OK can I wank myself off then ?

Yes that will be £10 please or you can do it twice for £15.

REALLY!!!!

It is the very defionition of the ultimate in state of the art upsell.  Charging a complete stranger for permission to have a wank!!??!!

P.T Barnham would be so proud of her!

Fuck me!  One born every minute!

sexdrugsrock

Money for nothing, can have a wank for free!!!

Offline onaleash

Two challenges completed last week...

One, an absolutely gorgeous girl booked via urban massage. Holy crap, I mean beautiful. Totally legit massage (mobile, so at my place), and really good too. Rubbed quite vigorously on the inner thigh area, which got me all kinds of excited. I will have to rebook just for the experience, but I will also see what I can do...

The second was a massage in Leicester (a work visit), found via gumtree. Ostensibly legit, and it turned out to be. Very nice and cute Romanian lady, who also gave a first-class massage (she is qualified). Again, boxers stayed on at her say-so, and no hint of anything else. But...I'll also be visiting again as/when I'm back in the area. It was ludicrously cheap, so I'm not losing anything!  :drinks:

Fuddle! come on, you're killing me, who did you see from UM? I've been itching to book one of them for a while!