Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Challenge  (Read 80344 times)

Offline Stapler

The FBSM scene has become a little stale of late for me.

Same girls, same service. Go in, strip off, lie face down, get massaged, turn, get wanked off. Thanks very much!

It's all so predictable nowadays with no WILL SHE/WONT SHE which added to the challenge, which heightened the excitement of expectation!

We all know which girls to go to if we want a handjob or B2B. It's easy and doesn't excite anymore.

So the challenge is to seek out new girls. WILL SHE/WONT SHE? That is the question!
If the worst comes to the worst, and they are legit, you should get a good massage if nothing else!

I have my eye on one for the end of the week. Let's see!

Anyone else agree and are up for the challenge?

...S.....

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Trooper1

I tried External Link/Members Only Worcester in the hope, has hadnt seen reviews, great massage but came away without any extras. Shame though.

Offline Stapler

As I said, the worst you will get is a good massage! But the expectancy.........

..S....

Offline fuddle

I'm with you on this, Stapler. It has gone totally stale, so I've been doing exactly what you propose in the last few months. Visited someone last week who looked legit, and it turned out to be a very attractive young lady. I kept my boxers on, though she did go right up to them. Nothing offered, nothing asked, but it was one of the more stirringly erotic experiences I've had in ages. I think I'll go back...

Offline Trooper1

This is a challenge that has long intreagued me,  Erdington High St 6 ways end, was a herbal/massage shop, old and ugly but that wasn't the issue, more like will she or won't she? Crap massage with some useless contraption used to burn my back, and no she didn't. Possibly the same lady who has a herbal market store next door to Wilton market also offering massage

Offline Stapler

I'm with you on this, Stapler. It has gone totally stale, so I've been doing exactly what you propose in the last few months. Visited someone last week who looked legit, and it turned out to be a very attractive young lady. I kept my boxers on, though she did go right up to them. Nothing offered, nothing asked, but it was one of the more stirringly erotic experiences I've had in ages. I think I'll go back...

That's great!

..S...

Stimpy

Sound like a good idea , I've not been to see any of the regulars Jane ,Nancy,mally etc  for a little while getting bored of the same old Tina was quiet a refreshing change gave excellent service apart from that it's been strictly professional for me :/ are we going to post who we plan to see before hand

Offline Nippleman

Nice one Stapler, looks like I may have joined just at the right time. I will certainly be notifying everyone of any likely prospects on the legit front.

Offline Stapler

Sound like a good idea , I've not been to see any of the regulars Jane ,Nancy,mally etc  for a little while getting bored of the same old Tina was quiet a refreshing change gave excellent service apart from that it's been strictly professional for me :/ are we going to post who we plan to see before hand

Hi Stimpy,

Probably best to see the 'new' girl first to keep up the expectation! Otherwise if we do mention the girl someone may come on and say it's not worth it and we won't go.

Having said that, once we have seen Miss X or whatever once we report back members will know anyway! Does that make sense?

..S...

Offline Nippleman

Just to get the ball rolling, these are recents on gumtree that may fit the bill for legit possibilities.

Cate 07929332180
Merrissa 07518 488261

stratman

Totally agree that it's the 'will she - won't she?' of legit massage that creates the excitement.
This is a great idea. Looking out for any mature 'legit' ladies especially!!!

Offline normski

I'm liking this challenge!! Btw, please, please, please, no one report back with any Romanian tramps disgusted as a masseuse as 1.) they can't massage and 2.) they'll put out anyway.

Offline bonham

iv been thinking about trying the Xanadu in sely oak for ages or zen shop in mosley I did report on arcadia care in acocks green 72 Yardley road where I got two hr.about 3 naked massage one 4 hand naked. and about 8 legit massage cus girls don't stay long cus poor pay it only 20 to 25 pounds a hour and always a good massage eneway.girls are usuly about 25 so just luck realy but not been for about 6 months

Offline ryandunn

Im game!
The misses is away at the end of the month so i'm researching now, I haven't been to anywhere other than a proper shop.
Here's some oxford and Biecester potentials

External Link/Members Only

Do you ever ask for pictures before hand?

Offline Murphy54

I'd be up for this too, are we including the whole of the West Midlands or just Brum? I don't get to Brum too often but I'm regularly around the outskirts.

Offline Stapler

I'd be up for this too, are we including the whole of the West Midlands or just Brum? I don't get to Brum too often but I'm regularly around the outskirts.

Yes! Let's make it the whole of the West Midlands! The more the merrier!

I am hoping to line one up on Friday. She insists its a professional massage only.
If so,no problem - the least I'll get is a good massage!

..S...

Offline Stapler

Im game!

Do you ever ask for pictures before hand?

Very doubtful if the girls would agree to that!

..S...

Offline Murphy54

Yes! Let's make it the whole of the West Midlands! The more the merrier!

I am hoping to line one up on Friday. She insists its a professional massage only.
If so,no problem - the least I'll get is a good massage!

..S...

Game on then. It'll be next week before I can try anywhere, let's hope we don't get any bullshitters on here.

Offline Nippleman

Have booked a salon massage for next Tuesday. Let's test their resolve when encouraged for more!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 07:42:06 pm by Nippleman »

Offline legoman

Hi all, first post.
Have been to a few around the Wolves area over the last couple of years or so. I'm up for the challenge.
Will post my findings. Cheers for all the good info.

Offline wolfstep

Guys

I visited Time to Relax yesterday on the Bristol road, Selly Oak 2 black english girls working there. I was given an hour massage with he for £60.00. It was ll prim and proper and I thought shit this aint gonna happen as there were no subtle strokes.

She asked me to turn over and then bam she oiled my cock and went to work without me saying a word, lots of twists and turns really nice. I finished up and shower after.

I have no link as I must have contacted her some time ago when they were setting the shop up and she emailed me out of the blue but here it is if anyone wants to go along,

listasqwana@gmail.com

All the best Wolfstep.

londin

Hi Wolf! Thanks for the new one. Wanted to know the following:

1. How do they look?
2. Curvy or Slim?
3. Were they fully clothed?
4. Touching allowed?
5. Young or middle aged?

Thanks in advance!

Offline wolfstep

Hi Wolf! Thanks for the new one. Wanted to know the following:

1. How do they look?
2. Curvy or Slim?
3. Were they fully clothed?
4. Touching allowed?
5. Young or middle aged?

Thanks in advance!

As I say black English girls , slim the lady that attended to me, clothed in trousers and massage tunic.
I did not attempt to touch as there were no signs that it was going to end well!!!
The girls I would say are in their twenties.

Have fun !!

Was.

Dodo

As I say black English girls , slim the lady that attended to me, clothed in trousers and massage tunic.
I did not attempt to touch as there were no signs that it was going to end well!!!
The girls I would say are in their twenties.

Have fun !!

Was.
What was she like in the face department??

Offline wolfstep

What was she like in the face department??

She had shoulder length curly hair and big glasses so didn't really take too much notice Dodo!!!

It was a nice experience , unsure as to whether I will return I like to try pastures new when I get the chance!!

WS.

Offline Stapler

Guys

I visited Time to Relax yesterday on the Bristol road, Selly Oak 2 black english girls working there. I was given an hour massage with he for £60.00. It was ll prim and proper and I thought shit this aint gonna happen as there were no subtle strokes.

She asked me to turn over and then bam she oiled my cock and went to work without me saying a word, lots of twists and turns really nice. I finished up and shower after.

I have no link as I must have contacted her some time ago when they were setting the shop up and she emailed me out of the blue but here it is if anyone wants to go along,

listasqwana@gmail.com

All the best Wolfstep.

Nice one WS!

Just goes to show even though it looks legit, especially the website, WS has proved otherwise!

..S...

Offline Oooops

I'm very sure this is the link

Try our various services and allow us pamper you the best way we could
everything is personalized
and
Special services are also welcome upon request
Fck me, that sounds a winner especially the 
Sacred Tantric Massage    £60.00
just too far for me to have a crack..........or is it.  :cool:

Offline legoman

Hi all, first post.
(I posted this yday, but as it was my 1st post it had to be screenwd by admin)
Have been to a few around the Wolves area over the last couple of years or so. I'm up for the challenge.
Will post my findings. Cheers for all the good info.

Offline fuddle

I've also been to Time to Relax in Selly Oak. The girl with the curly shoulder length hair and big glasses is Victoria. She's pretty. 20 years old. Very good massage - probably one of the best I've had in this context.

Offline Stapler

Offline bonham

if the website is read properly it says tantric on there I think only one girl do it others are legit  :rolleyes:

Offline wolfstep

if the website is read properly it says tantric on there I think only one girl do it others are legit  :rolleyes:

You are correct in enquires I about about a 4 hand and was told this was not available if I wanted to be nude only the two hand, therefore only the girl that I saw I believe will offer the he.

WS.

Offline Stapler

This is the one one I was gonna try today while I was in the area. Didn't get a response!

Brierley Hill

Not really sure if it's a male or female providing the service. Name given can be either!
Pics not that alluring.

..S...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 03:21:58 pm by Stapler »

Offline Oooops

This is the one one I was gonna try today while I was in the area. Didn't get a response!

Brierley Hill

Not really sure if it's a male or female providing the service. Name given can be either!
Pics not that alluring.

..S...
If memory serves me right, she's a short dumpy Thai, 6/10 on looks so I didn't pursue it.  :hi:

Offline bonham

went to time to relax only open tus thurs sat till thay get busy you need to ask for Victoria as she only one do sensual as wolfstep already seid. best massage  and hr I have had for along time. and went over time by 15 min I was losing intrest after a lot of rubbish ones last few months so its important to keep finding them. but ask for it when you book.

Offline Murphy54

There's a new studio opened in Stafford.
Oriental lady answered the phone, spoke good English and seemed very friendly.
Opening times are limited this week and she is currently the only masseuse there although another girl is starting next week.
Didn't ask over the phone if extras available as its not in the spirit of this challenge. Will pop over Wednesday for a visit.

londin

but ask for it when you book.

Hi Bonham, what do u mean by 'ask for it when you book'? Ask for massage by Victoria, or ask for 'HE'?

Offline bonham

text and ask for a sensual by Victoria or you will get a legit massage she very good spesialy when she do your bum if you let her know you like that. and the hr bril :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:57:26 pm by bonham »

Offline Oooops

Strike Persian Beauty Bilston and Sahara7 Wolves (same lovely Indian lady does both), a first rate oily massage but perfectly legit. Got the special offer £30 / hr and damn good value. :hi:  At least I've now got an Indian massage crossed off my bucket list.  :cool:

steveo63

hi got a link or number plz for indian

Offline Oooops

It's legit (no FBSM or HE) and the special price is at the shop not her home. :hi:

Offline wolfstep

Tried this one also last week,

I arrived I think it's Julie's residence on entry I can smell she has a dog!! Her treatment room is clearly a garage conversion but all ok and looks totally legit. I had told her in advance that I prefer to take my massage undraped and she was fine with this always a good sign!!!

The massage itself was relaxing nice strokes but no suggestion of anything else, turned over and of course my body was telling her what I needed but nothing at all!! She then said finished now with your shoulders to which I then pointed towards the old fella and asked what about there?? Yes no problem it's an extra £10!!!

So to summarise a nice hour sensual massage though could be more so with a few pointers and a he to finish for £60.00.

I may return again to see if she will take some pointers on how I like my massage!!

All the best WS.

Offline Oooops

I arrived I think it's Julie's residence on entry I can smell she has a dog!! Her treatment room is clearly a garage conversion but all ok and looks totally legit. I had told her in advance that I prefer to take my massage undraped and she was fine with this always a good sign!!!

The massage itself was relaxing nice strokes but no suggestion of anything else, turned over and of course my body was telling her what I needed but nothing at all!! She then said finished now with your shoulders to which I then pointed towards the old fella and asked what about there?? Yes no problem it's an extra £10!!!

So to summarise a nice hour sensual massage though could be more so with a few pointers and a he to finish for £60.00.

I may return again to see if she will take some pointers on how I like my massage!!

All the best WS.

Nice one WS   :hi:  Do I detect a hint of the Orient from that photo or is Julie English :cool:

Offline wolfstep

Sorry !!!

No she is 100% English but I get where you are coming from Ooops!!!

Was.

londin

text and ask for a sensual by Victoria or you will get a legit massage she very good spesialy when she do your bum if you let her know you like that. and the hr bril :rolleyes:
Thanks, Bon!

colcol

Is the Persian beauty draped or undraped .

Offline Oooops

Is the Persian beauty draped or undraped .
:dash: Legit = no extras, no FBSM, no HE just a 1st rate bog standard massage and no extras. She's a very good masseuse nothing more and that's as far as it goes. It's a pants on job and nothing naughty.

smithie1000

All the best WS.

Hi WS, good report pity its too far for me.  Out of interest in case others want to go, did you attempt to touch her and what is she like in the looks and body.  Is she chatty and suggestive or just plain?  thanks  :hi: