Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Challenge  (Read 80293 times)

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only
It's legit (no FBSM or HE) and the special price is at the shop not her home. :hi:

Hey up Ooops, how do you know she does it at her home, did she tell you? maybe you would get a HE at her home, just wondered.

Offline Oooops

Hey up Ooops, how do you know she does it at her home, did she tell you? maybe you would get a HE at her home, just wondered.
'Persian' is from her home where I saw her. She has a proper room with all the 'ladies kit' and hubby was downstairs. It's a strict pants on massage and covered with a towel as well. I did say about my usual masseuse at Compton during conversation with no response. I doubt very much if things would be different at the shop (Sahara 7) but all in all a very competent trained massage, full hour not even a hint of extras or a slip of the hand.

smithie1000

'Persian' is from her home where I saw her. She has a proper room with all the 'ladies kit' and hubby was downstairs. It's a strict pants on massage and covered with a towel as well. I did say about my usual masseuse at Compton during conversation with no response. I doubt very much if things would be different at the shop (Sahara 7) but all in all a very competent trained massage, full hour not even a hint of extras or a slip of the hand.

as they say in the den "I'm out"  :rolleyes:

Online Nippleman

Paid a visit to Cate at Rednal today after seeing her gumtree advert late last year. Fantastic undraped massage followed by nice warm shower. Cate works from a salon type bedroom at her really upmarket house and she is a tall attractive blond. She appears to be totally legit as the massage whilst being really enjoyable and mildly sensual was in no way full fbsm.

Please be gentle with me, this is my first report.

NM

smithie1000

Paid a visit to Cate at Rednal today after seeing her gumtree advert late last year. Fantastic undraped massage followed by nice warm shower. Cate works from a salon type bedroom at her really upmarket house and she is a tall attractive blond. She appears to be totally legit as the massage whilst being really enjoyable and mildly sensual was in no way full fbsm.

NM

OMG your in for it now..................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Oooops

Link please so that it's not duplicated in the search for new FBSM  :hi:

Dodo

NM

Did you think to ask if more was on offer !!!!!! >>>>>

?????
Have a look guys.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 05:41:26 pm by Dodo »

Benson50

NM

Thanks for the report.

It would be good to hear what efforts, if any, you made to "develop the situation"

An interesting challenge would then be for someone, who believes they have the appropriate  charm / techniques, to try and get further with the same lady.

Offline Oooops

Thanks for the report.

It would be good to hear what efforts, if any, you made to "develop the situation"

An interesting challenge would then be for someone, who believes they have the appropriate  charm / techniques, to try and get further with the same lady.
My thoughts exactly  :hi:

Offline Mij

Did you think to ask if more was on offer !!!!!! >>>>>

?????
Have a look guys.

Funny! :D

Offline Mij

I've actually been doing a similar thing around the SW when I'm there....largely because there are so few providers down there, you do have to try out a few, what perceive to be, legit massage places and see what happens. In a way, I prefer this as the anticipation is a lot higher.

Had a couple of successes, but more often than not they are legit, but you do get a decent massage out of it at least.

I was actually staying in a hotel with a spa and so though I'd go for a massage, with no intention of anything extra...just actually needed a massage. As I thought, mainstream hotel, nothing was on offer, but was a really good massage. Stayed there a few more times since, and went back for the massage each time......got same therapist each time.....wonderful massage...really relaxing. Built up a bit of a rapport with her over the visits....

...and so when I went last week, imagine my surprise and delight as she gave me a very nice HJ...slow and sensual...and completely unprompted by me! :-)

I'm going back next month.....   ;)

...only down side is that she knows my real name!  :thumbsdown:

Dodo

Thats a great story Mij  :P

Did she charge you extra !!

Online Nippleman

Link please so that it's not duplicated in the search for new FBSM  :hi:

Could a kind soul do a link for me please, a search for Swedish Rednal should do it.

Sorry, I'm IT illiterate!

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:28:02 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online Nippleman

Thanks for the report.

As this was my first visit, I thought softly softly would be my tactic. I do intend a return if only because the massage was so enjoyable. Incidentally, cost was £50 including £10 for undraped.

Offline Mij

Thats a great story Mij  :P

Did she charge you extra !!

Not that time mate.....was difficult as I had gone for a swim first and so had changed in the locker room and left all my stuff in the locker....was just wearing a robe and swimming trunks when I went in. As an aside,  if you get a chance to do that, it helps with the 'naked massage' option as they encourage you then to get your wet trunks off! ;-)

I'll make sure I tip her next time though....

Generally,  in my experience,  places will never admit they give extras over the phone or via email or text....I guess they don't want 'proof' that they give extras on anything. Always best to talk to the SP when you are there if it is offered.

I'm heading back up to the Midlands next week....I'll let you know if I find anyone new.....quite enjoying this! ;)

:drinks:

Offline Oooops

As this was my first visit, I thought softly softly would be my tactic. I do intend a return if only because the massage was so enjoyable. Incidentally, cost was £50 including £10 for undraped.
Is it the same ad, it's £35 / hr on Vivastreet  :unknown:

Online Nippleman

Same ad, but fell for £5 extra for shower....schoolboy error?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I noticed what appears to be a Chinese nail salon on Snow Hill in Wolverhampton. They had a sign in the window offering massage. I don't know any more details so will do some research and may TOFTT. In my experience there are very few "legit" Chinese beauty establishments.

Scratch that last post!

A bit of research and a quick look at Street View produced an image of a place called Nail Art complete with phone number. I rang them and spoke to a guy who directed me to a place called Nails 4 U on Lichfield Street. Spoke to a guy there to be told that they have a special offer of £30 for an hour and the massage is performed by a guy  :scare:

Needless to say that the offer of TOFTT is withdrawn!

smithie1000

Scratch that last post!

A bit of research and a quick look at Street View produced an image of a place called Nail Art complete with phone number. I rang them and spoke to a guy who directed me to a place called Nails 4 U on Lichfield Street. Spoke to a guy there to be told that they have a special offer of £30 for an hour and the massage is performed by a guy  :scare:

Good job you checked it out, would loved to have read the report............ :scare:

Good job you checked it out, would loved to have read the report............ :scare:

I wouldn't have wanted to write the report  :scare:

Dodo

Scratch that last post!

........but did you ask if HR was on offer  :rolleyes:

Offline Lastma

I paid a visit to this massage studio in harbone last week. The masseuse name is Sylvia, a young beautiful polish girl, it was a decent and legitimate massage and not sensual at all, maybe I didn't ask if she offer more. But it was a legit massage and I will rate it as average. But the price was value for money which is the only positive.

smithie1000

I paid a visit to this massage studio in harbone last week. The masseuse name is Sylvia, a young beautiful polish girl, it was a decent and legitimate massage and not sensual at all, maybe I didn't ask if she offer more. But it was a legit massage and I will rate it as average. But the price was value for money which is the only positive.
What do they say in the "Den"................. :lol:

Offline Lastma

What do they say in the "Den"................. :lol:

She wasn't even looking at the old fella  :D :lol:

Offline Oooops

Been there, it's cheap and quite good but certainly no extras. I'd hurt my leg so she left it and 50mins in said she'd finished and was there anywhere else I'd massaged for the last 10mins  :cool: :blush: I couldn't resist as she's nice and chatty but 'Nooooooooooooo', not on offer at all. It was  £25 special offer and didn't break the bank so I popped down the road to Bearwood for a Chinese and got Yummy  :dance:

smithie1000

Just been looking at the ad, she must have a black country accent the way she is spelling appointments and the £ sign wrong but hey I cant write Polish.
We need a brave OP to go and ask is they will do HE is she is good looking.

Offline Oooops

Just been looking at the ad, she must have a black country accent the way she is spelling appointments and the £ sign wrong but hey I cant write Polish.
I'll lend you my glasses  :D check two posts up  :hi:

Offline Lastma

She is beautiful and fit

Offline fuddle

I've seen Sylvia in Harborne too. She's cute. No hint of any extras, as said above, but I still found it quite exciting - the thrill of not knowing!

Offline JamieEast

Was the massage itself good?

Offline legoman

As I mentioned earlier in Wolves Massage, I might try Tuttifrutti and/or Beehives and Beauty in Telford. Worth a shot? Or has anyone got experience with these places?

Dodo

I've seen Sylvia in Harborne too. She's cute. No hint of any extras, as said above, but I still found it quite exciting - the thrill of not knowing!

True but the 'frustration' is not getting  :(  particularly if they are fit.

Dellboy

As I mentioned earlier in Wolves Massage, I might try Tuttifrutti and/or Beehives and Beauty in Telford. Worth a shot? Or has anyone got experience with these places?

I would be amazed if Tutti Frutti offers anything other than legit services.  If anyone knows differently please shout

Offline Murphy54

First attempt of the challenge today.
Called yesterday and arranged a visit for today,
When I arrived at the shop I found it to very clean and looked quite smart.
The therapist is Doni who is around 5,3" and a size 6 I would say.
A little plain looking but not in a bad way and speaks excellent English.
Filled out a questionnaire about health concerns, so all looking legit.
Shown to the room which was warm and comfortable, with a proper massage table.
Asked to undress and cover myself with a towel as she popped out of the room.
What followed was an excellent massage, without a hint of anything being on offer.
Never strayed below the waist or above mid thigh.
All in all a great massage at an introductory price of £36 per hour with a card that lasts for a month.
Would I return?
Yes, the massage alone was worth it and I never refuse a challenge.

Offline fuddle

Good report, Murphy. This is what this is all about!

smithie1000

First attempt of the challenge today.
Called yesterday and arranged a visit for today,
When I arrived at the shop I found it to very clean and looked quite smart.
The therapist is Doni who is around 5,3" and a size 6 I would say.
A little plain looking but not in a bad way and speaks excellent English.
Filled out a questionnaire about health concerns, so all looking legit.
Shown to the room which was warm and comfortable, with a proper massage table.
Asked to undress and cover myself with a towel as she popped out of the room.
What followed was an excellent massage, without a hint of anything being on offer.
Never strayed below the waist or above mid thigh.
All in all a great massage at an introductory price of £36 per hour with a card that lasts for a month.
Would I return?
Yes, the massage alone was worth it and I never refuse a challenge.
Very good chap, I been watching and waiting, glad u took the plunge, do you think its a place that they are not sure of you and will wait till you go regular? and what nationality would you say she is?  :D

Offline Murphy54

The only therapist there at the moment is the owner Doni,
I think she wants to run a legit place but if business is slow she may have a rethink.
She is Chinese, says she's from the southwest China near the Tibetan border.
She's a really nice girl. Delicate built and seems a quite retiring type.
I don't think anything would be on offer but I'll give it a few visits and see what develops.
I've nothing to lose as the massage is very enjoyable and if anything comes of it (me hopefully)
Then the challenge would be worth it. Maybe a bit of familiarity and sweet talk will unleash a whirlwind :D

smithie1000

I think she wants to run a legit place but if business is slow she may have a rethink.
I don't think anything would be on offer but I'll give it a few visits and see what develops.
I've nothing to lose as the massage is very enjoyable and if anything comes of it (me hopefully)
Then the challenge would be worth it. Maybe a bit of familiarity and sweet talk will unleash a whirlwind :D
My thoughts too, you got a naughty mind like mine........

Offline ILashes

I've actually been doing a similar thing around the SW when I'm there....largely because there are so few providers down there, you do have to try out a few, what perceive to be, legit massage places and see what happens. In a way, I prefer this as the anticipation is a lot higher.

Had a couple of successes, but more often than not they are legit, but you do get a decent massage out of it at least.

I was actually staying in a hotel with a spa and so though I'd go for a massage, with no intention of anything extra...just actually needed a massage. As I thought, mainstream hotel, nothing was on offer, but was a really good massage. Stayed there a few more times since, and went back for the massage each time......got same therapist each time.....wonderful massage...really relaxing. Built up a bit of a rapport with her over the visits....

...and so when I went last week, imagine my surprise and delight as she gave me a very nice HJ...slow and sensual...and completely unprompted by me! :-)

I'm going back next month.....   ;)

...only down side is that she knows my real name!  :thumbsdown:

Agree regarding lack of providers in the South West.  I used to be 100% Midlands based and have tried Acurelax at least 6 or 7 times - some good experiences there but some not so good.  Never had more than a HJ there.  Also tried Old Lone Lane place twice - first time there was very good and second not bad.  Paid £60 for an hour with HJ (topless and some touching allowed).  Different girls each time - about 20-25 years old.

Not come across anything similar in Bristol area where I spend quite a bit of time now.

blupunt

Saw this video on YouTube and thought about here straight away, we could all try this lol

stratman

Has anyone tried The Secret Garden in Tettenhall? Had a look at the website, and looks like three very nice girls!
Would imagine it's totally legit though!

Offline happyending

Has anyone tried The Secret Garden in Tettenhall? Had a look at the website, and looks like three very nice girls!

I'd like a 6 handed massage from these girls even if it was legit :P

Offline happyending

Also visited and broadly similar to Murphy although Doni did agree to massaging without the towel. Didn't go near the mans bits and personally I doubt if repeat visits will result in a more sensual style.

stratman

I'd like a 6 handed massage from these girls even if it was legit :P
Yes!!! That would be awesome!  :)
It does say they do massage for men, so might try it out, not expecting more than a nice massage, but that would still be OK!

facepalm

Yes.

It's totally legit.

Offline ShadowMaster

Hi guys I'm new to this could you recommend me any good b2b or escorts preferably in erdington if possible would be much appreciated thanks guys

Offline dsbrumz

Hi all, went to lode lane massage yesterday and saw a gorgeous young girl in skimpy dress, I had an hour massage with constant reach under etc (best massage I have had yet!) she asked me several times near the end if I have been the shop before, I didn't know if she was hinting?? But last time I went there I had Laura the owner and she said she does not do anything apart from HE as she thinks it is not very professional, has anyone else had more from there? If not from Laura then the other girls?? As I said it's the best massage I have had from a shop but would love more!!! Thanks ( inbox if worried about writing on here)